Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Little Silk Stories

Location France

Very efficient and allows customization exactly like how we needed. The support was excellent and helped us customize the button placement.

hippiesandcowboysboutique

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I asked for help on placement of my button and they did it for me very quickly. Great customer service super easy to use!

Yarn Nut Yarn Store

Time spent using app About 22 hours

App does exactly what I wanted and looks great on the product page. Support was quick and very responsive and quickly solved a setup problem caused by my unusual inventory reporting requirements. Thank you!

Wax & Wonder by Afropolitan Boutique | A Made in Liberia African Fashion & Lifestyle Brand

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I am really pleased with this app. I was looking for a notification app with the button to install on the page. They have a popup that works as well, but I really wanted people to be able to view just in case they have popups blocked for some reason. I had an issue with integrating and they responded with hours to resolve. Very impressed and would recommend them.

CariKulture

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app for catching those sales for out of stock products. Turnaround for customer service is fast and on point. Looking forward to see what features they add to make it even better.

Sour Grapes Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant app! App has wonderful functionality easy to use & customise. The support team can't do enough to help.

買書書 | BuyBookBook

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks S for your perfect service and support. I think it's the best support i have ever experience when it comes to app integration. Very impressive!! Updated 1: It was all good until recently when I contacted them for an issue. I didn't know what happened but the service quality is extremely disappointed. Took 2-3 day to reply and told me it was fixed with out further detail. Updated 2: I finally got reply... The issue might be caused by other app, so i have changed the review rating again.

New Day Originals

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app. Does what I needed it to do. Was quick to install and to configure and is already up and running with customers starting to submit requests.

ComicSense.XYZ

Location India

The app. It's ease of use. The customizable settings and along with all the feature. But still the best part is the customer support.

Angel & Dove

Simple and intuitive to install, lots of flexibility to add brand fonts and colours etc. I asked Support to help me create an inline button instead of the default floating one and they responded very quickly and could not have been more helpful. So far, very impressed and would recommend.