Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

Bamihouses

What an amazing app! They also provide low stock alert for inventory management. The app is easy to use and very straight forward. Gotta love their customer service. Best wish to Andy and his Ordersify's team !!!

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you love the app.
We will continue to support you whenever you need us!

Wish you all the best!

Manetain Beauty Supply

I'm very happy with this app! It's free, I was able to customize it to fit my store perfectly and customer service was friendly and fast with assisting me! I highly recommend this app!!

March 5, 2021

We are so happy to hear your positive feedback. I hope you love it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Paola And Joy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great app! Initially easy to setup. Had some issues with the app not being compatible with my theme but support was super prompt and sorted everything right away

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're always to help you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Best regards,

Madspeed7

The app is pretty useless to me as emails were getting sent to the junk mail. Good communication from App developer thou hence why i have given the 3 stars. They tried to help but unfortunately they are using poor email servers which simply sent emails to junk mail. I decided to use another paid app which is working very well.

Pedro Super Store LLC

Excellent App for free!!!
Very professional and I know that it will help very much.
I am really thankful.

AmHome

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Easy to use for anyone who isn't tech savvvy. Quick customer service. I would recommend!

All Things Cutting

Location Australia

I put in a request to help me set up the app in my online store. It took less that 30min to have it up & running . Thanks Andy

Little Silk Stories

Location France

Very efficient and allows customization exactly like how we needed. The support was excellent and helped us customize the button placement.

hippiesandcowboysboutique

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I asked for help on placement of my button and they did it for me very quickly. Great customer service super easy to use!

Yarn Nut Yarn Store

Time spent using app About 22 hours

App does exactly what I wanted and looks great on the product page. Support was quick and very responsive and quickly solved a setup problem caused by my unusual inventory reporting requirements. Thank you!