Reviews (715)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable app for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. It's praised for its customizable notification bars, pre-order features, and low stock alerts. Many appreciate the quick and efficient customer support. The app is noted for retaining potential sales by alerting customers when out-of-stock items are restocked, proving useful in capturing interested customers and generating new leads.

October 31, 2022

Customer service was incredible! They helped us integrate the widget and answered all our questions instantly!

Mashu
About 3 hours using the app
Ordersify replied October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind Regards,

May 4, 2022

I'm still in the trial phase, however so far this app looks like it will be perfect for what we need. Most of the set-up was straight forward, however when I did need some technical support, the team at Ordersify responded instantly and had the integration fixed perfectly immediately. Thanks again for the great support

Ryco Air Quality
Ordersify replied May 4, 2022

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Don't forget to get in touch with us anytime you need our assistance via email and Live chat channel!

All the best,

May 9, 2022

J'avais besoin d'intégrer un bouton "back in stock" sur mes produit en rupture et l'équipe a arrangé cela très rapidement (en 1h environ), je recommande +++ le service client :)

Atelier Simai
France
Ordersify replied May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliment on the Ordersify app. 💖

Your support and appreciation greatly means to us and it would encourage our team to work tirelessly to improve both our features and service for our valued customers like you.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat window or email. We are always ready to serve!

Best Regards,

April 27, 2022

I have 2 stores.
I want to recommend for quick response and quick fix.
Thank you very much.
Good job

avidor online
Israel
Ordersify replied April 27, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

It motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available to help you.

Kind Regards,

May 19, 2022

Did not work after publishing. Requested support for help, but no response for 3-4 days and still no reply.

pionunnal
Japan
3 days using the app
Ordersify replied May 19, 2022

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.

Can you check your inbox?

I tried to reply IMMEDIATELY after you emailed me 2 emails on May 17 16:52 and May 17 14:59 (GMT +7) - https://i.imgur.com/SfWh6Qg.png https://imgur.com/QBGYfB5.png But I didn't receive your response, I also send you a message via Facebook Messenger. Can you help me to check? Please help me to check my message and reply to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Andy

March 14, 2023

I recently installed the Back in Stock app on my Shopify store and I am extremely impressed with its functionality and customer support. Not only does the app provide a seamless way for customers to sign up for notifications when an out-of-stock item is back in stock, but the support team was incredibly responsive and quick to resolve any issues I encountered.

Within minutes of reaching out to the support team, I received a prompt and thorough response to my inquiry. The team was knowledgeable and helpful, and they worked tirelessly to fix my problem in a timely manner. Their level of customer service is truly unparalleled and made my experience with the Back in Stock app even better.

Overall, I highly recommend the Back in Stock app for any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable and effective way to manage their inventory and keep customers informed. The app's user-friendly interface and outstanding customer support make it a must-have for any online retailer. Thank you, Back in Stock team, for providing such a great product and exceptional service!

Low-Kcal
Singapore
Ordersify replied March 15, 2023

Thanks a lot for the awesome review!

Your satisfaction with our service is greatly appreciated. Whenever you need help, our support team will keep doing everything they can to assist you.

Your kind words have inspired the entire team to work harder, and we will undoubtedly maintain this spirit in the future.

Wishing you the very best,

November 30, 2020

Great app, runs really smoothly and looks clean. Helpful notifications regarding low stock products as well.

Alphabet Brewing Company
April 1, 2021

Great app, very easy to setup & support was almost instant! This will help me get back to customers when something is back in stock. Thanks very much guys!!

Truck Electrics
Ireland
Ordersify replied April 2, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

All the best,

Lucy

January 11, 2022

Best app!!! must use it! and quickly support and well installation. Thanks support! dear team!! have a good day

o-lens.co.in
India
Ordersify replied January 12, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your wonderful review.

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Have a nice day!

March 8, 2022

The support is amazing and Andy helps in an instant! The notification bar looks awesome! I did not even have to wait 15 min in total for Andy to get back to me and assist with my requests.

Indi & Oak
South Africa
Ordersify replied March 8, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us. 😘

Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.
I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together!

If you have any additional queries, please contact us.
All the best