Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Admise Paris

Love this app ! Very intuitive, comes with a lot of options, works very well and will help us to understand our customers and limit missing sells.
Many thanks to the support team : They kindly helped when the theme did not support the app and now it's perfect.
Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe pour tout ce travail !! Morgane

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, and we're happy you had a fantastic time with us. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support@ordersify.com

Lunatix.

This app is great,easy and very helpful. I am pretty satisfied with the free plan but will totally upgrade in the next few weeks! Hats off

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Mes Jolies Collections

Hello, I used this app and recommend it to all stores. Since I added it to my site, many customers have signed up for back in stock alerts. I increased my monthly sales. Customer service is very responsive and finds a solution immediately. Perfect !

May 11, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service. It’s all our pleasure to assist you to the fullest - you deserve the best from us.

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns. We are always willing to help you.

Automatizate

Funciona espectacular, por ahora usamos la versión free y ya tenemos muchos clientes que están esperando que lleguen nuevamente sus productos.
Muy fácil de implementar

May 8, 2021

Thank you a lot for your rocking review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our customer service. It’s all our pleasure to assist you to the fullest - you deserve the best from us

Please reach us anytime for any issues and concerns.

Wine You Want

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro is a great app useful app We had a real support from the team, so we recommend

May 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Crown Cocktail Co.

I have a few high-demand products in my shop that typically sell out quickly, and needed an app to allow notifications when re-stocked. This did everything I needed to, and I love the customizability. I had some challenges setting it up on my theme, but after submitting a ticket, the issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes by the team. Thanks so much for the help and the great app!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really grateful for it and it is our much-needed dose of motivation so that we can build on our support quality and strive to be more helpful to our customers.

MODESPOT

I send a request to help me out installing the widget to my theme. I was up and running in less then 30min!

May 6, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. I’m so happy that you had a great time with our services.

The Cone Zone

App looks and functions perfectly! I contacted support with a question, and the response time was incredibly fast. Excellent customer service.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your choice and belief in Ordersify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

You Barista

This is a great app! It started working straight away and does what it says. I'm really happy with it. No problems.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

GoWoo Sports

Awesome app, great customer service! Andy and his team is amazing; thank you! I really enjoy the app.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.