Order Tagger ‑ Auto Tags Flow

Add, remove & delay flow order tags to manage your orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Comprasmax

Great app to streamline many of our processes! Also, super quick customer service willing to help.
Update: Just had another feature request and the team was super helpful and developed it in a matter of days. Steve truly knows how to listen to his customers.

November 16, 2019

Hi Roberto, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help update that rule to help you with your order fulfilment!

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Does what it is expected to do! Great to automatically organize orders.

Yhwplans

I personally need an app like this for my VAT. With specific tags it makes my life so much easier. (EU countries all combined in one tag)
The support you get from this team is amazing!
Thank you again for helping me out so much! You guys are awesome!

Cherryaffairs 2

Great app! Easy to use and support is quick to respond, helpful :)

Petermanning

Great App! Anyone who has a lot of orders should have this app. I'm using it to quickly check did we ship all expedited and international orders, and for some products that require special packaging. True life saver.

Strikkemani

A true life-saver app. Flexible and easy to set up. Enables me to keep on top of my orders. Tagging the orders allows me to create pre-defined order selections from various criteria (shipping-methods, pick list needs printing, printed patterns to be included etc. etc.). And support is friendly and resolves issues quickly. Highly recommended.

Richer Poorer

We used order tagger as an out-of-the-box solution to tag our preorders since Shopify cart attributes aren't searchable in the Admin. The tagging rules were easy to set up, and worked flawlessly.

Graceandthorn

Quick and easy to use. Very handy in order to organise orders especially at busy times. Great response time and help from the support team as well!

Terraintechparts

Very handy for adding tags to orders and organising orders.

Shop Tamed Wild

We had a bespoke feature created by Order Tagger & Union Works and could not be happier. The work was fast & affordable and the communication was clear and consistent. We highly recommend,