Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SUITS OUTLETS

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We had a js issue on installing the app, which includes a bit of debugging and customization. Amrinder was very responsive and fixed the issue in one day! We really enjoy communicating and the whole process. Best of the best! Really appreciate the help!

June 15, 2022

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app and we're delighted you're so happy with it, and Amrinder's excellent support!

Best regards

Sasta

Location Finland

Their support made my visual dreams come true whit patient and the app looks so clean in our store now. I haven´t got many clients to use it yet but i did some quick testes and it works perfectly!

April 12, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for your review of the app! We're glad it's working well for your store, and no doubt you'll have many more clients to use it soon. Good luck with your store.

The Mala Market

Time spent using app Over 2 years

After several years with this app mostly working well, it was not functioning on my latest attempt to notify customers. It took customer service 3 days to respond and 5 days to fix it, but I was eventually able to send the notifications--5 days after I had hoped to.

March 8, 2022

Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for being a long term customer of ours! Unfortunately our developers are UK-based so when we received your support request at 7.30pm on Friday night no one was available to help until Monday. Although we responded within 1 working day and resolved the issue within 2 working days we completely understand how frustrating this issue must have been for you.

We're incredibly grateful for your honest feedback and to prevent this happening again we have implemented a bot to resolve the most common support requests when we're not available.

We look forward to providing an improved quality of service to you in the future.

Kind regards,
The Eastside Co Team

TIDL Store

This app has already driven sales for us. Its really simple to install, use and provides the best shopping experience for our customers. Its also really cost effective. A must have for any start up or growing store.

January 17, 2022

Hi guys

Thanks so much for the app review :) Great to see you're already getting additional sales off the back of it.

Puriri Lane

Location New Zealand

This app has really helpful our small business especially during COVID-19 with supply issues . It has also reduced my workload as I no longer get product enquiries about "when will this be available" Amrinder was amazing with the set up and is always so very quick to respond and super helpful. I would definitely recommend this App.

January 6, 2022

Hi there

Thank you for your review, and your kind words about Amrinder. We're glad the app is helping with workload and saving you time.

Let's Truck

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Love this app. It's way more than a simple "email when back in stock" app. The team is also one of the most responsive developers I've worked with. Thanks Eastside Co.

December 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the app and we're glad you're happy with how it's helping your store. Thanks for the great feedback on our team as well :)

Force Fitness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app! Installation and set up was easy, and Amrinder from the support team was very helpful with some minor design issues I had. The email restock notifications are great at bringing customers back to buy products, and SMS notifications return even better results which was a nice surprise. It's also been useful in helping us understand demand for out of stock products. Overall, highly recommended for anyone looking to make more sales and grow their marketing database at the same time. Well worth the money for the paid plan

December 9, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're really glad you're finding it valuable and have seen good results from the SMS notifications as well!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help you make more sales and improve your ecom performance in other ways.

MadeOn Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I've used this app for years and it's one of those automations that takes care of issues in the shop so I don't have to. I love that my customers have their needs met by having an app let them know when our products are back in stock, especially since stock issues are what we have with seasonal products, etc. Very easy to use.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the app! We're really delighted that you're a long-time user of the app and see so much value in it.

Supernova Studio

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Worked well for a while but then we started experiencing issues. Customers complained that they were receiving error messages when trying to register. The support team were not able to help with our issue so we uninstalled this app.

June 28, 2021

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to review the app and we're sorry you uninstalled it. The problem you describe was that the customer in question had unsubscribed previously. If this happens, they are unable to subscribe again - however our dev team can manually re-add the email address in this situation.

I Love Tunics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great little app and very reasonably priced. I had issue with settings so emailed them and it was fixed within hours - so 5 stars from me

May 14, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working well for you and that our support team could help get it set up on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13