The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (177)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automated notification feature, which informs customers about restocked items, enhancing conversion rates. It's praised for its ease of installation, user-friendliness, and customization options. The app also offers valuable reporting for inventory management. Merchants commend the excellent customer support, with some having direct contact with the Product Manager. It's seen as a game-changer and a valuable investment.

May 4, 2024

I was in a real lurch as a product on my site got some unexpected press and we sold out of it quickly. I needed to get a Back in Stock notification up quickly - and on a Saturday - and Muaza got back to me very quickly, helped me get it installed and looking beautiful with speed and kindness. I am very impressed.

Reed Clarke
About 5 years using the app
April 14, 2024

This app does what it needs to do and the support from Sela the product manager has been great when we needed it! Would recommend if looking for a restock notification app that supports both email and SMS.

Blue Bungalow
Over 5 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Super support. Special thanks to your exceptional product manager Tarik, he was very knowledgeable, clever, and patient. Fixed the issue within a few seconds. Highly recommend SC products.

KATHARINA HOVMAN
Germany
Over 4 years using the app
May 27, 2024

We had an issue that was resolved very quickly on both our websites; much appreciate the customer support!

Black Ink
Almost 5 years using the app
May 8, 2024

Thank you to Tarik who answered all my questions and even went away to implement a suggestion I made for improving the app :)

Sadlers
Over 6 years using the app
March 25, 2024

Sela the product manager helped me and I am excited to use Back in Stock and check out other products from SC!

MEAT ME AT HOME
Almost 6 years using the app
May 14, 2024

A simple and functional back in stock app. I received support from Segmedina on the helpdesk and found her advice to be clear and concise. I have found helpdesk to be prompt and useful on previous occasions to. Would recommend.

east.co.uk
Over 4 years using the app
March 11, 2024

Product manager and the development team did custom work for me and I am really excited to use the app!

reliablecorporation.com
Almost 6 years using the app
June 4, 2024

Not so much experience yet with the app itself, but have to point out the excellent,professional customer service team! Had quite some changes to adapt the app to our shop and how it appears in the frontend and everyone I was interacting was so so helpful, quick and nice! Thanks again!

joyne.com
Switzerland
About 7 hours using the app
May 8, 2024

Setup with Sela was super easy and he was very helpful!

BOKSER HOME