Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

S&B the beauty shop

Fantastic support which gets back to you very quickly with a solution. The app itself works as advertised.

Face Paints Online

This app is just awesome for keeping you clients informed about the products they want to hear about being back in store. It also assists you in knowing what your clients really want therefore helping you to prioritise your stock orders.
The Team at EastsideCo are also very helpful!

Hazelaid

Amazing app, adding the SMS feature was a game-changer. Very helpful team, got my install done in record time. Great ROI. Highly recommend.

NICORA

Been using it for a few months because we are stuck with it since customers started waitlisting our products. One, it is incredibly slow and crashes nearly every single use. Two, it does not let you send to just one SKU, its actually quite random how it decides to send the alerts, you definitely cannot control it much within the app. Limiting this to three, sometimes it just decides not to send the alert to the customers at all... still not able to determine why this happens.

Côté Cuir

We like this app. If you want to use back in stock only on some items, ask them and they will tell you how to do this. I made email tests and don't be surprised, with automatic email, it can take around one hour to receive the email after you restock your item and, it took around 15 minutes if you send the email by yourself. I like the fact that we can customize the app and the email notification because we don't only use the English language. Thank you!

HER Empire

I'm on the very basic plan of $5 US a month and I find it SO helpful. I can see what people are really wanting me to restock on the site now and it definitely helps with my buying.

It always works perfectly! There was 1 day where I experienced a glitch in the system. Panicking because I rely on it so much I thought I could delete from my Shopify backend and then re-load it hoping that would fix the issue. I ended up making it worse and had to email customer support for help. Was blown away with the prompt response assuring me it would be fixed and everything was back to normal very quickly.

Great product and great support! Very happy with the service :)

Haverford

The app works perfectly! Does exactly what we need it to do. Support even helped me out with figuring out how to make it only appear for certain products, definitely recommend :)

Lupsona

The customer service deleted my lastest 3 theme backups (lastest 3 theme backups!!!! ) without my agreement. Yeah, they really did it! I still can't believe it! The asked me to ask for shopify support to recover, but shopify support replied that they had no backup. WTF? You can try this exprience again if you like to install this app.

Morfars.dk

Works as expected - and then some! Really solid and thrustworthy app. Now Back in Stock and I sleep better... and Support is awesome!

Evolved Motion The Empack

Very helpful and got it all squared away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8