Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Melt Fit

The app worked good initially, but then I needed to buy tokens to keep sending out alerts. No problem, I paid for the tokens. But now the issue is that you can only get a certain amount of tokens per month. :( This is terrible if you are a business that constantly needs to alert your customers. I will have to look for another app that can accommodate me.

I also had issues with the timing of when the alerts are sent out. It is EXTREMELY DELAYED !

If you are a small business that does not need to update multiple times a month with multiple products ... then you should be fine with this app.
They are good with responding and helping to update your site if you need them too.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review and acknowledging our support team's help. I'm sorry that on this occasion we weren't able solve everything to your satisfaction.

Best regards

withinUs Natural Health - Canada

It was working nicely but all of a sudden it stopped sending emails when we hit the bell icon to send the notification. Hoping this can be fixed,

May 7, 2020

Hey there

Thanks for the review and sorry you're having issues. Our support team have now got in touch with you and are in the process of resolving it. If you could update your review once it's sorted for you, that would be great.

Best

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed the app and the support folks were very prompt and helpful thus far. I look forward to seeing how much this will help the business

April 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app! Glad our support team were able to help too.

We're confident you'll see the benefit of the app on your store. All the best!

Regency Mask

We have just installed your BackinStock app and it’s working fine but we need one change. Customers are receiving Back in Stock email form notifications@nowinstock.co we want to change this email address.

Can you please tell us how can we change the notifications@nowinstock.co email to our store email address

April 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review and your support query. I understand our support team have had a dialogue with you today to answer your question. If, once it's resolved, you're happy with the outcome, you'd be able to revise your review to a 5 star it would be really appreciated!

Shamanic Supply

Buggy and their server is dead slow. Support responds but often with canned responses, doesn't really feel like a partnership as with some other developers. I've had an ongoing issue which has not been fixed and the message is 'all will be fixed in the new version'... that has not appeared for 6 months. I'm out and moving my business elsewhere.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our support team always investigate each issue individually, so I'm sorry if you feel like you've had canned responses and that they weren't able to resolve your issue on this occasion.

knock-out.ro

It works perfectly and the technical support is great! They solved my problem very quickly, I really recommend this plug-in.

February 13, 2020

Many thanks for the great review :)

Best

Bluestein Zubehör

Best support we ever had. Thanks a lot for responding so fast and solving our problem with our theme.

January 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the great review! Happy to help.

SeaworthyPDX

The app has stopped working on my site. Notifications are not being sent as items restock, even with the manual prompt to send them. I have also reached out to your team three times asking for assistance without hearing anything back. Based on the other reviews, I checked all my spam folders to see if I was missing the responses. But, nothing has come through.

January 14, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch. I understand our support team messaged and addressed the problem you were having, so hopefully the issue is resolved. If all is well, it would be really appreciated if you'd consider updating your review.

All the best

El Potrero Western Wear

I hope you guys see this. I just emailed you guys. The person below is having the same issue as me. Emails have stopped sending 2 days ago on the 7th. No replies on my inquiry also.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Our support team have emailed you in response to your recent message so please work with them and they will resolve the issue.

Many thanks!

Lovera Collections

After trying out a few Out of Stock notification app, I have found the perfect app for me . The customer service at Now Back in Stock has been very helpful. Especially Louis who helped with the installation and fixed a few minor tweak to my site layout. I highly recommended trying this app!

December 6, 2019

Thanks for your great review of our app! Louis says thank you for the personal shout out as well, very much appreciated. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11