Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

TierraAbode

We use this app and like it. The support is 1st class and very quick. Download and use this app with confidence.

November 10, 2020

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app - we really appreciate it. We're glad it's working for you and helping your store!

Swig Life

We liked the app for the cost, and it looked nice on our product pages since we could custom brand it. One thing that would have been helpful is being able to download a full list of subscribers over a set date range ourselves instead of waiting a few days to hear back from support team. Recommend for smaller shops that don't really need any custom features!

October 28, 2020

Hey

Thank you for the positive review of the app and the comments about how it could be improved as well! We'll feed back to our product team.

Best regards

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores already, works good for us. We customized the widget to fit our theme. The support was responsive and helpful.

October 21, 2020

Hi - Thanks for taking the time to review the app - cheers!

Barks & Bunnies

After some initial issues with not being able to get hold of support, once we were able to make contact, the issue we were having with the coding making the email me button look different on one of our products was quickly resolved.

Looking forward to using the app to its full potential and saving us time tracking out of stock alerts from our customers.

September 18, 2020

Hi there

sorry you've been having trouble - I've spoken to a colleague on our support team who has been emailing you to try and resolve the issue. Just to confirm, we are UK-based and work office hours Monday to Friday.

An email from you was received yesterday at 18:49 and he responded today. Prior to that there was an email on 8th which he responded to as well - I'm not sure where the emails are that you mention you've not had a response to. My colleague has asked for collaborator account access - if you could respond to this he'll be able to look into it for you.

I'm sorry the app isn't running as you'd like it to at the moment but I'm confident our support team can sort it out for you! If you reply to his email we can get this moving.

Melt Fit

The app worked good initially, but then I needed to buy tokens to keep sending out alerts. No problem, I paid for the tokens. But now the issue is that you can only get a certain amount of tokens per month. :( This is terrible if you are a business that constantly needs to alert your customers. I will have to look for another app that can accommodate me.

I also had issues with the timing of when the alerts are sent out. It is EXTREMELY DELAYED !

If you are a small business that does not need to update multiple times a month with multiple products ... then you should be fine with this app.
They are good with responding and helping to update your site if you need them too.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review and acknowledging our support team's help. I'm sorry that on this occasion we weren't able solve everything to your satisfaction.

Best regards

withinUs Natural Health - Canada

It was working nicely but all of a sudden it stopped sending emails when we hit the bell icon to send the notification. Hoping this can be fixed,

May 7, 2020

Hey there

Thanks for the review and sorry you're having issues. Our support team have now got in touch with you and are in the process of resolving it. If you could update your review once it's sorted for you, that would be great.

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed the app and the support folks were very prompt and helpful thus far. I look forward to seeing how much this will help the business

April 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app! Glad our support team were able to help too.

We're confident you'll see the benefit of the app on your store. All the best!

Regency Mask

We have just installed your BackinStock app and it’s working fine but we need one change. Customers are receiving Back in Stock email form notifications@nowinstock.co we want to change this email address.

Can you please tell us how can we change the notifications@nowinstock.co email to our store email address

April 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review and your support query. I understand our support team have had a dialogue with you today to answer your question. If, once it's resolved, you're happy with the outcome, you'd be able to revise your review to a 5 star it would be really appreciated!

Kind regards

Shamanic Supply

Buggy and their server is dead slow. Support responds but often with canned responses, doesn't really feel like a partnership as with some other developers. I've had an ongoing issue which has not been fixed and the message is 'all will be fixed in the new version'... that has not appeared for 6 months. I'm out and moving my business elsewhere.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our support team always investigate each issue individually, so I'm sorry if you feel like you've had canned responses and that they weren't able to resolve your issue on this occasion.

Kind regards

knock-out.ro

It works perfectly and the technical support is great! They solved my problem very quickly, I really recommend this plug-in.

February 13, 2020

Many thanks for the great review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11