Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Bluestein Zubehör

Best support we ever had. Thanks a lot for responding so fast and solving our problem with our theme.

January 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the great review! Happy to help.

SeaworthyPDX

The app has stopped working on my site. Notifications are not being sent as items restock, even with the manual prompt to send them. I have also reached out to your team three times asking for assistance without hearing anything back. Based on the other reviews, I checked all my spam folders to see if I was missing the responses. But, nothing has come through.

January 14, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch. I understand our support team messaged and addressed the problem you were having, so hopefully the issue is resolved. If all is well, it would be really appreciated if you'd consider updating your review.

All the best

El Potrero Western Wear

I hope you guys see this. I just emailed you guys. The person below is having the same issue as me. Emails have stopped sending 2 days ago on the 7th. No replies on my inquiry also.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Our support team have emailed you in response to your recent message so please work with them and they will resolve the issue.

Many thanks!

Lovera Collections

After trying out a few Out of Stock notification app, I have found the perfect app for me . The customer service at Now Back in Stock has been very helpful. Especially Louis who helped with the installation and fixed a few minor tweak to my site layout. I highly recommended trying this app!

December 6, 2019

Thanks for your great review of our app! Louis says thank you for the personal shout out as well, very much appreciated. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

it's an excellent app for the price - it works well and the support is responsive and helpful even a couple of years in. We've been using it for at least 2 years now.

November 6, 2019

Hi

Thanks for leaving a review and we're glad the app is working well for you! Thanks for your comments about our support team as well.

Saucey Farms & Extracts — Official Merchandise

Recently subscribed to this app. It falsely claims that "it might take a few minutes until all updates are sent". I'll give it a few more hours and take my business elsewhere. The issue is clearly not resolved.

October 7, 2019

Hi - I'm sorry you experienced an issue with the app. If you had problems with notifications being delayed in the end, please let us know via our support email address and we'll be happy to provide the app for free for a month, including SMS.

Fashion Police

Delayed notifications which happen too frequently - customers only receive notifications 18 hours + later. It's a problem with high in demand restocks that tend to sell out quick; by the time the customer who signed up to be notified ONCE then product is back in stock receives their notification, the item is sold out again resulting in an unhappy customer who feels it's unfair practice by the business. This app is not worth unhappy customers, will be looking for another app.

October 4, 2019

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review the app and we're really sorry you had the experience you described.

The delayed notifications in your instance of the app this week was a technical issue, which has now been identified and fixed by our support team. I've sent you an email separate to this message - if you'd like to try the app again free of charge for a month (including SMS alerts as well as the email plan you were on before) please reply to my message and I'll organise that for you today.

KetoFit Shop

Good support and help with installation.
Seems to work well. Customization is okay, but could be better.

September 3, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app! If you have any specific points about what you'd like to see in terms of customisation, please let us know.

Sneaker Fleet

Awesome functionality as well as customer service. Team were friendly and professional. Thank you for the help.

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review - we're glad NBIS is helping your store! Don't forget to check out Cart Convert in the app store which may also be of use to you.

Lucy & Mui

Great customer service and app has been working really well so far - we needed help customizing the colors and the support team got it sorted for us really quickly :)

August 5, 2019

Hi - thanks for your great review of the app and our customer support team. We've passed your feedback on to them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10