Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

TIDL Store

This app has already driven sales for us. Its really simple to install, use and provides the best shopping experience for our customers. Its also really cost effective. A must have for any start up or growing store.

January 17, 2022

Hi guys

Thanks so much for the app review :) Great to see you're already getting additional sales off the back of it.

Puriri Lane

This app has really helpful our small business especially during COVID-19 with supply issues . It has also reduced my workload as I no longer get product enquiries about "when will this be available" Amrinder was amazing with the set up and is always so very quick to respond and super helpful. I would definitely recommend this App.

January 6, 2022

Hi there

Thank you for your review, and your kind words about Amrinder. We're glad the app is helping with workload and saving you time.

Let's Truck

Love this app. It's way more than a simple "email when back in stock" app. The team is also one of the most responsive developers I've worked with. Thanks Eastside Co.

December 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the app and we're glad you're happy with how it's helping your store. Thanks for the great feedback on our team as well :)

Force Fitness

Love this app! Installation and set up was easy, and Amrinder from the support team was very helpful with some minor design issues I had. The email restock notifications are great at bringing customers back to buy products, and SMS notifications return even better results which was a nice surprise. It's also been useful in helping us understand demand for out of stock products. Overall, highly recommended for anyone looking to make more sales and grow their marketing database at the same time. Well worth the money for the paid plan

December 9, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're really glad you're finding it valuable and have seen good results from the SMS notifications as well!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help you make more sales and improve your ecom performance in other ways.

MadeOn Skin Care

I've used this app for years and it's one of those automations that takes care of issues in the shop so I don't have to. I love that my customers have their needs met by having an app let them know when our products are back in stock, especially since stock issues are what we have with seasonal products, etc. Very easy to use.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the app! We're really delighted that you're a long-time user of the app and see so much value in it.

Supernova Studio

Worked well for a while but then we started experiencing issues. Customers complained that they were receiving error messages when trying to register. The support team were not able to help with our issue so we uninstalled this app.

June 28, 2021

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to review the app and we're sorry you uninstalled it. The problem you describe was that the customer in question had unsubscribed previously. If this happens, they are unable to subscribe again - however our dev team can manually re-add the email address in this situation.

I Love Tunics

Great little app and very reasonably priced. I had issue with settings so emailed them and it was fixed within hours - so 5 stars from me

May 14, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working well for you and that our support team could help get it set up on your store.

Proa

Not working good and support takes too long. I have been using the app for days but its not 100%. Also e-mails notification delay to be delivery to costumers when I restock the item. I have been trying get it solved with support but they keep saying devs are working on my issue. It has been more than 20 days now, my free trial period its over and I am already being charged and the app it's not working good. Not a good experience.

April 15, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review and we're sorry you've been having issue with the app. We're in the process of migrating to a new server, which will improve the speed of the notification delivery but it will just take some time for testing etc.

Best wishes

SEOBEAN

I was charged $5 immediately after installing the app, but the app did not take effect in my store. I have deleted it.

March 2, 2021

Hi - thanks for your review.

It appears that you already installed the app at an earlier date, which is when the free trial was used. Our support team have been in touch to sort the issue you mention about the app not taking effect - if you do not want to keep the app we can offer a refund.

Gearevo

I changed to other apps that are easier to use with faster customer service even on weekends. I have edited this review after got a reply from the developer of the app. Changed my review from 2 stars to 4 stars.

February 9, 2021

Hi

We're sorry you found the app hard to use. Our support team work UK office hours Monday to Friday - after you contacted them on Saturday 6th Feb, they replied to you on Monday 8th Feb but had no response back from you. I can see you've tried another app in the meantime, but if you'd like any assistance with NBIS, just reply to their email.

10/02/21 - thank you for updating your review - we appreciate it. If you decide to try any of our apps in the future, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help!

All the best