Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

I Love Tunics

Great little app and very reasonably priced. I had issue with settings so emailed them and it was fixed within hours - so 5 stars from me

May 14, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working well for you and that our support team could help get it set up on your store.

Kind regards

Proa

Not working good and support takes too long. I have been using the app for days but its not 100%. Also e-mails notification delay to be delivery to costumers when I restock the item. I have been trying get it solved with support but they keep saying devs are working on my issue. It has been more than 20 days now, my free trial period its over and I am already being charged and the app it's not working good. Not a good experience.

April 15, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review and we're sorry you've been having issue with the app. We're in the process of migrating to a new server, which will improve the speed of the notification delivery but it will just take some time for testing etc.

Best wishes

SEOBEAN

I was charged $5 immediately after installing the app, but the app did not take effect in my store. I have deleted it.

March 2, 2021

Hi - thanks for your review.

It appears that you already installed the app at an earlier date, which is when the free trial was used. Our support team have been in touch to sort the issue you mention about the app not taking effect - if you do not want to keep the app we can offer a refund.

Gearevo

I changed to other apps that are easier to use with faster customer service even on weekends. I have edited this review after got a reply from the developer of the app. Changed my review from 2 stars to 4 stars.

February 9, 2021

Hi

We're sorry you found the app hard to use. Our support team work UK office hours Monday to Friday - after you contacted them on Saturday 6th Feb, they replied to you on Monday 8th Feb but had no response back from you. I can see you've tried another app in the meantime, but if you'd like any assistance with NBIS, just reply to their email.

10/02/21 - thank you for updating your review - we appreciate it. If you decide to try any of our apps in the future, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help!

All the best

TierraAbode

We use this app and like it. The support is 1st class and very quick. Download and use this app with confidence.

November 10, 2020

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app - we really appreciate it. We're glad it's working for you and helping your store!

Swig Life

We liked the app for the cost, and it looked nice on our product pages since we could custom brand it. One thing that would have been helpful is being able to download a full list of subscribers over a set date range ourselves instead of waiting a few days to hear back from support team. Recommend for smaller shops that don't really need any custom features!

October 28, 2020

Hey

Thank you for the positive review of the app and the comments about how it could be improved as well! We'll feed back to our product team.

Best regards

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores already, works good for us. We customized the widget to fit our theme. The support was responsive and helpful.

October 21, 2020

Hi - Thanks for taking the time to review the app - cheers!

Barks & Bunnies

After some initial issues with not being able to get hold of support, once we were able to make contact, the issue we were having with the coding making the email me button look different on one of our products was quickly resolved.

Looking forward to using the app to its full potential and saving us time tracking out of stock alerts from our customers.

September 18, 2020

Hi there

sorry you've been having trouble - I've spoken to a colleague on our support team who has been emailing you to try and resolve the issue. Just to confirm, we are UK-based and work office hours Monday to Friday.

An email from you was received yesterday at 18:49 and he responded today. Prior to that there was an email on 8th which he responded to as well - I'm not sure where the emails are that you mention you've not had a response to. My colleague has asked for collaborator account access - if you could respond to this he'll be able to look into it for you.

I'm sorry the app isn't running as you'd like it to at the moment but I'm confident our support team can sort it out for you! If you reply to his email we can get this moving.

Melt Fit

The app worked good initially, but then I needed to buy tokens to keep sending out alerts. No problem, I paid for the tokens. But now the issue is that you can only get a certain amount of tokens per month. :( This is terrible if you are a business that constantly needs to alert your customers. I will have to look for another app that can accommodate me.

I also had issues with the timing of when the alerts are sent out. It is EXTREMELY DELAYED !

If you are a small business that does not need to update multiple times a month with multiple products ... then you should be fine with this app.
They are good with responding and helping to update your site if you need them too.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review and acknowledging our support team's help. I'm sorry that on this occasion we weren't able solve everything to your satisfaction.

Best regards

withinUs Natural Health - Canada

It was working nicely but all of a sudden it stopped sending emails when we hit the bell icon to send the notification. Hoping this can be fixed,

May 7, 2020

Hey there

Thanks for the review and sorry you're having issues. Our support team have now got in touch with you and are in the process of resolving it. If you could update your review once it's sorted for you, that would be great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12