Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

The Painted Heirloom

I sold out on a product JUNE 2. A customer signed up to be notified when back in stock. This app send an email on JUNE 7 and again JUNE 9 to tell the customer the item was back in stock. PROBLEM was, I never increased inventory above 0 since it sold out JUNE 2. Not sure this app is even worth the $5. I may never get that customer back.

NOCTEX

Nice layout but doesnt see my variant IDs so it didnt work for me compared to other apps. When I asked them to fix this they said I had to contact my theme developer. Back to the another app I go.

May 31, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review of the app - we're sorry it didn't fit in with your theme as you expected it to. If you decide to speak with the theme developer and want to continue with Now Back in Stock, please let us know.

Good Dog People™

Paying peanuts for the app so don't be surprised if you're getting lukewarm support.

I've asked for help to customise the email notification. Also asked if we can receive a test email. The out of stock form is also not appearing on selective product pages.

Took them 5 days to tell me to clear browser cache and use my own CSS stylesheet to customise the form. Well done, East Side Co.

May 28, 2019

Hi Good Dog People

I'm sorry you felt our support wasn't you were expecting. I've reviewed the email correspondence with our support team - the latest email from us was this morning, and it looks like it resolved the questions you had. If you need any further help or have more questions, just reply to the latest message.

Natalino

Very useful app. With HTML you can create a very nice email (their template is a bit basic) and with a click have it sent out to everyone who has signed up.

Louis is very helpful and helped us to implement the sign-up form so that it has the same style as the rest of the website and he also helped with some of the email HTML.

Overall, very useful app which allows you to see where demand is, particularly by variant, and this helps to guide our manufacturing plans.

May 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review Now Back in Stock - we really appreciate it. It's good to hear you're seeing the value in the app, both from a manufacturing planning perspective, and hopefully also through additional sales.

Supersoda

Really great app and the support is very helpful. Integrated awesomly into my theme and easy to translate. Thanks!

L'Atelier

Great app, work as it should. Easy installing. Five-star support!
Great app, work as it should. Easy installing. Five-star support!

April 16, 2019

Many thanks for the great review (it was so good, you wrote it twice!)

Cary Quilting Company

This has worked really well for our shop, and the support has been amazing. They were even able to quickly add code so that only some of our items got the "Back in Stock" capability on them. Perfect, and great for customer service

April 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review of Now Back in Stock, and we're really pleased you've been happy with both the app and the support. We hope it continues to help you capture lots of additional revenue!

Best

Karavan Clothing

What a comfortable app. The back in stock service works great with a minimal and user-friendly interface. The e-mails are automatically sent in the most helpful way letting you concentrate on other tasks. The most important of all? Their support services are absolutely amazing. They solved my issue with a super fast response.
Thank you Eastside Co.
Keep up the excellent work.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I've passed your kind comments on to our support team and the positive feedback is really appreciated.

All the best

Jenni Bick Bookbinding

This app is really helpful for keeping customers coming back. I had a small installation problem and support was quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

March 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you for writing a review of Now Back in Stock. It really helps us out and we love hearing about the additional revenue it generates for merchants like you!

MinxStar

Watch out. The 14-day trial is only for the basic email-only version, although nowhere on the page does it say that. I was tricked into spending $$ to get the app. After auto-installation, the notification box did not appear in a logical position, so I reached out to support for help on these two issues. A basic non-response was given to my concerns. Furthermore, I cannot seem to be able to test the SMS since it doesn't seem active even though I selected the Starter Plan. I am uninstalling the app and finding another solution. One star + one extra star for at least responding to my email.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Now Back in Stock.

We agree that it wasn't clear enough that the 14 day trial relates to the email only plan. We have now amended the details on the app listing so this is more obvious.

We're sorry you feel you were tricked into spending money through the charge approval process. Our support team addressed this in their response and have offered a refund - please follow their instructions and they will deal with this for you.

Regarding your technical issues with the app, our support team have also offered to assist and make the changes on your behalf. If you change your mind about uninstalling the app, please follow the instructions in their message and they can make the changes in the areas you were having trouble with.