Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Cary Quilting Company

This has worked really well for our shop, and the support has been amazing. They were even able to quickly add code so that only some of our items got the "Back in Stock" capability on them. Perfect, and great for customer service

April 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review of Now Back in Stock, and we're really pleased you've been happy with both the app and the support. We hope it continues to help you capture lots of additional revenue!

Best

Karavan Clothing

What a comfortable app. The back in stock service works great with a minimal and user-friendly interface. The e-mails are automatically sent in the most helpful way letting you concentrate on other tasks. The most important of all? Their support services are absolutely amazing. They solved my issue with a super fast response.
Thank you Eastside Co.
Keep up the excellent work.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I've passed your kind comments on to our support team and the positive feedback is really appreciated.

All the best

Jenni Bick Bookbinding

This app is really helpful for keeping customers coming back. I had a small installation problem and support was quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

March 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you for writing a review of Now Back in Stock. It really helps us out and we love hearing about the additional revenue it generates for merchants like you!

MinxStar

Watch out. The 14-day trial is only for the basic email-only version, although nowhere on the page does it say that. I was tricked into spending $$ to get the app. After auto-installation, the notification box did not appear in a logical position, so I reached out to support for help on these two issues. A basic non-response was given to my concerns. Furthermore, I cannot seem to be able to test the SMS since it doesn't seem active even though I selected the Starter Plan. I am uninstalling the app and finding another solution. One star + one extra star for at least responding to my email.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Now Back in Stock.

We agree that it wasn't clear enough that the 14 day trial relates to the email only plan. We have now amended the details on the app listing so this is more obvious.

We're sorry you feel you were tricked into spending money through the charge approval process. Our support team addressed this in their response and have offered a refund - please follow their instructions and they will deal with this for you.

Regarding your technical issues with the app, our support team have also offered to assist and make the changes on your behalf. If you change your mind about uninstalling the app, please follow the instructions in their message and they can make the changes in the areas you were having trouble with.

Kind regards

Nae Vegan Shoes

The best support received till today from any app developer. We're asking to change significant change on the app theme to match with our web store theme and the support team was very helpful each time. Great work !

March 18, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it, and our support team are always happy to help! :)

Zulufița - Păr creț . Păr îndrăzneț

Fast react time. Louis helped us in a professional manner. So far so good. App is working as expected. Thank you.

March 18, 2019

Glad the app is working for you, and thanks for your great review. I've passed your kind comments on to Louis :)

The Fashion Bible

www.thefashionbible.co.uk

Great App! Customer service is fantastic, very quick response, helped me out with everything i needed help with. Thanks again

March 18, 2019

No problem! Thank you for your great review, it means a lot to us. All the best.

S&B the beauty shop

Fantastic support which gets back to you very quickly with a solution. The app itself works as advertised.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app. Glad it's working well for you. All the best

Face Paints Online

This app is just awesome for keeping you clients informed about the products they want to hear about being back in store. It also assists you in knowing what your clients really want therefore helping you to prioritise your stock orders.
The Team at EastsideCo are also very helpful!

Hazelaid

Amazing app, adding the SMS feature was a game-changer. Very helpful team, got my install done in record time. Great ROI. Highly recommend.