Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Lupsona

The customer service deleted my lastest 3 theme backups (lastest 3 theme backups!!!! ) without my agreement. Yeah, they really did it! I still can't believe it! The asked me to ask for shopify support to recover, but shopify support replied that they had no backup. WTF? You can try this exprience again if you like to install this app.

Morfars.dk

Works as expected - and then some! Really solid and thrustworthy app. Now Back in Stock and I sleep better... and Support is awesome!

Evolved Motion The Empack

Very helpful and got it all squared away.

Little Balasana

brilliant customer service and really happy with the app. Thanks!

Flash Acp

Does what we need and prompt / helpful support from devs. Many thanks!

Sokoandco

Had a bit of trouble getting the app set up with our custom theme, but support got back to us straight away and fixed the problem instantly. Everything seems to be working a treat now!

Teesbytina

The app itself works great, but it really doesn't support variants. A customer can request a notification by variant, however, when the notification goes out, the notification is all about the product. For example, the subject line says "Your Legging is back in stock". Absolutely NO mention that the BLACK Legging is back in stock. Then the photo that is in the email is the main product image (not necessarily the black one). The ONLY place it even mentions the variant is in the body of the email, but let's face it, we don't all read everything. I asked them if they could at least put the photo of the variant color and they said that option wasn't available. So, you say you support variants, but you really don't!!

Diamondmma

Developer installed the app and I am currently sitting with NO add to cart button on any of my product sales pages losing sales by the minute.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE, I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE.

I Wool Knit

Great app and great support. Would definitely recommend!

Noir Girl Magic Too

I like that my customers can alert me if they are interested in an item that is out of stock. Customer service was great. Thanks Louis E.