Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Teesbytina

The app itself works great, but it really doesn't support variants. A customer can request a notification by variant, however, when the notification goes out, the notification is all about the product. For example, the subject line says "Your Legging is back in stock". Absolutely NO mention that the BLACK Legging is back in stock. Then the photo that is in the email is the main product image (not necessarily the black one). The ONLY place it even mentions the variant is in the body of the email, but let's face it, we don't all read everything. I asked them if they could at least put the photo of the variant color and they said that option wasn't available. So, you say you support variants, but you really don't!!

Diamondmma

Developer installed the app and I am currently sitting with NO add to cart button on any of my product sales pages losing sales by the minute.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE, I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE.

I Wool Knit

Great app and great support. Would definitely recommend!

Noir Girl Magic Too

I like that my customers can alert me if they are interested in an item that is out of stock. Customer service was great. Thanks Louis E.

Strapple

An app like this is key for my store and helps me serve more customers! I updated my theme and this made the implementation a bit more complex. Louis helped me greatly, and always replied within a matter of moment. Very happy with my choice for this app!

Filabot

This app works great. Team helped to install the software quickly!

The Banger Store

Currently doesn't work if your product has variants... So any product that has a drop down option to pick sizes, colors, etc doesn't work. I've waited almost two weeks for support and they still are not responding frequently or even updating me. Just telling me that it is installed correctly, then has emailed once since saying that they are looking into this.

I'm currently paying for the app to work on just a few items, when I have nearly 100 items not working... Terrible customer service.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

Not enough good things can be said about this app! Not only have my sales went up, but I have the peace of mind that comes with a top notch support team. I recently changed themes and needed some help installing the code for the app. Within hours I was notified that it was done. This time was not an exception either...the very first time the code was installed (in my old theme) also happened within hours. Thanks for everything Louis! It's much appreciated!

Softlens Queen Store

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Provideshop

Great app with customer service to match - would recommend.