Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

Not enough good things can be said about this app! Not only have my sales went up, but I have the peace of mind that comes with a top notch support team. I recently changed themes and needed some help installing the code for the app. Within hours I was notified that it was done. This time was not an exception either...the very first time the code was installed (in my old theme) also happened within hours. Thanks for everything Louis! It's much appreciated!

Softlens Queen Store

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Provideshop

Great app with customer service to match - would recommend.

This Is Ground

We love this app - and love the team behind it. They are very easy to work with - responsive, helpful and they always find a solution!

Vauvapack

They installed the app for me in a day! Great service and great app so far!!

Moodyme La

Great app! Fast installation if you need it :-) Appreciate it!!!

Neko Box Shop

I requested help with the install and it was literally set up within a couple of hours! What amazing service (Louis)! We had our first two back-in-stock email signups within 30 mins of the app being set up.

The app works perfectly straight out of the box, doesn't even really need any customising.

Can't wait to see our sales increase with this simple and effective app!

Kurly Klips

Had to request an install due to my custom theme, and within 24 hours, Louis had everything up and running. Love how clean it looks on my site. It works as described. So far so good. Excited for the ability to alert customers via sms.

Kentaur Australia

We started out absolutely loving this App and the great support. However, we had an issue about a month ago that we contacted them to urgently look into and haven't received a single reply. We have sent at least 4 follow up messages and still have not had a reply. Very disappointing; we are now looking into an alternative.

Wooden Ships

Super helpful in setting up the app and getting it to look exactly how we would like. We have also definitely increased our sales by knowing who to reach out to when we are back in stock with specific items!