Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Filabot

This app works great. Team helped to install the software quickly!

The Banger Store

Currently doesn't work if your product has variants... So any product that has a drop down option to pick sizes, colors, etc doesn't work. I've waited almost two weeks for support and they still are not responding frequently or even updating me. Just telling me that it is installed correctly, then has emailed once since saying that they are looking into this.

I'm currently paying for the app to work on just a few items, when I have nearly 100 items not working... Terrible customer service.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

Changed my review from 5 stars because support has been terrible. I had a legitimate concern with the safety of this app and I was completely blown off. Good app but service leaves much to be desired.

Softlens Queen Store

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Provideshop

Great app with customer service to match - would recommend.

This Is Ground

We love this app - and love the team behind it. They are very easy to work with - responsive, helpful and they always find a solution!

Vauvapack

They installed the app for me in a day! Great service and great app so far!!

Moodyme La

Great app! Fast installation if you need it :-) Appreciate it!!!

Neko Box Shop

I requested help with the install and it was literally set up within a couple of hours! What amazing service (Louis)! We had our first two back-in-stock email signups within 30 mins of the app being set up.

The app works perfectly straight out of the box, doesn't even really need any customising.

Can't wait to see our sales increase with this simple and effective app!

Kurly Klips

Had to request an install due to my custom theme, and within 24 hours, Louis had everything up and running. Love how clean it looks on my site. It works as described. So far so good. Excited for the ability to alert customers via sms.