Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited November 19, 2020

Changed my review from 5 stars because support has been terrible. I had a legitimate concern with the safety of this app and I was completely blown off. Good app but service leaves much to be desired.

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited May 5, 2018

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Softlens Queen Store
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 12, 2018

Great app with customer service to match - would recommend.

Provideshop
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 5, 2018

We love this app - and love the team behind it. They are very easy to work with - responsive, helpful and they always find a solution!

This Is Ground
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 17, 2018

They installed the app for me in a day! Great service and great app so far!!

Vauvapack
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 15, 2018

Great app! Fast installation if you need it :-) Appreciate it!!!

Moodyme La
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 25, 2018

I requested help with the install and it was literally set up within a couple of hours! What amazing service (Louis)! We had our first two back-in-stock email signups within 30 mins of the app being set up.

The app works perfectly straight out of the box, doesn't even really need any customising.

Can't wait to see our sales increase with this simple and effective app!

Neko Box Shop
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 22, 2018

Had to request an install due to my custom theme, and within 24 hours, Louis had everything up and running. Love how clean it looks on my site. It works as described. So far so good. Excited for the ability to alert customers via sms.

Kurly Klips
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 18, 2018

We started out absolutely loving this App and the great support. However, we had an issue about a month ago that we contacted them to urgently look into and haven't received a single reply. We have sent at least 4 follow up messages and still have not had a reply. Very disappointing; we are now looking into an alternative.

Kentaur Australia
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 6, 2018

Super helpful in setting up the app and getting it to look exactly how we would like. We have also definitely increased our sales by knowing who to reach out to when we are back in stock with specific items!

Wooden Ships