Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Thehistorylist

Very pleased with the functionality and the outstanding help and support from the staff at the company behind the app.

Sundryusa 2

Highly recommend this app. Matt was so helpful with installing the application and customizing it exactly to match my theme! It's very simple to use and great for customers. My only recommendation would be to add analytics to track conversion as it would be helpful to measure!

Lesstoolate

So far I'm more than happy with the app. Customer Service is great and I always got immediate replies. The best you can get for a start up's budget.

Doggy Topia

Fantastic Support, changed some setup to fit in with our requirements, responded very quickly to emails and app is working like it says. A+

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Review Update 2:

Kiren and the team reacted very quick and implemented a lot of changes. The speed up is very noticable and with google now placing ever more importance on site speed with their rankings it is good to know that app developers like ESC understand how all these apps that we install can all add up to a slow down if each one is not fully optimised to take advantage of the best hosting and cloud architectures.

THANK YOU TEAM ESC!

Review udate:

The below is all correct. However due to how the aop is written, how it is hosted and deployed it will KILL your page speed. And google will pick that up very quick and will down rate your website. This KILLS SEO and search rankings. I am torn as the functionality is good - but it is also hurting more than it benefits.

I have let them know already and they are working on changes - but it has been too long now. I need to disable this until they improve their code and how it is hosted.

------------
Great support! We had a small cosmetic issue for the app not displaying on itmes that were out of al variants (so no variant selected to trigger) and Matt and the team were logged in within mins, backed up our theme, made a small edit to it and voila!

Csaii

Great Support and Great App...Thx Again!!!

Lion Feet Sneakers

The app looks very nice on page, and is a very good idea. Can't wait to try it out. Customer service is great as well :)

Kamsbeautybox

Looks amazing + very quick response & help from customer support!! 100% recommended :)

Blowout Boutique Ca

Absolutely love this app! It offers a great way to stay in touch with customers when products are sold out and the price is very reasonable. I was unable to install it myself (couldn't figure it out). Contacted Matt at support and it was installed perfectly to match my theme without any problems. Excellent support, great app. Couldn't ask for any better. Highly recommend it! - Alexandria, www.blowoutboutique.ca

Kids Glasses Jonas Paul Eyewear

great app and great support with installation!