Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Enjoy Divine Nature

this is an important app for me: because I am a small entrepreneur with a large collection I don't have a lot on stock but I do have products people want to buy again and again. With this ap I don't loose them to the competition. And it saves hours and hours of reacting to emails with 'can you give me a heads up when x is in stock?' . And support is great!

Outdoorking

App works great and is automated. Support was very helpful.

Suzieskincare

Excellent app. I used this on Skin Care By Suzie. https:www.skincarebysuzie.com worked perfectly

Deathwish Inc

Easy setup. Simple and effective. Great support and fast response time. Very happy!

Nemesisuk

Recently incorporated the Now Back In Stock app on our Shopify store.

The Eastside Co support team were great in providing prompt feedback to queries and helping us install this effectively. Special shout out to Elicia, thanks for all your help.

Too early to talk about benefits but highly recommend using the free trial opportunity to see how it can be integrated on your store.

Kitchen Temple

A good little app and a good price. Support was helpful to get it installed in my theme. I would like some extra options, but happy with the app.

Chessafrica Co Za

The App works perfectly, we are really impressed with how effective it is and how it totally cuts out manual tracking and responding to customers. The guys were brilliant when I asked for assistance in installing the code for it. We highly recommend this!

Thehistorylist

Very pleased with the functionality and the outstanding help and support from the staff at the company behind the app.

Sundryusa 2

Highly recommend this app. Matt was so helpful with installing the application and customizing it exactly to match my theme! It's very simple to use and great for customers. My only recommendation would be to add analytics to track conversion as it would be helpful to measure!

Lesstoolate

So far I'm more than happy with the app. Customer Service is great and I always got immediate replies. The best you can get for a start up's budget.