Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Own Saviour

Easy to use, customer service is excellent and very quick to respond and assist.

Really enjoying the ability for people to sign up for SMS notifications. Very effective.

The Foggy Dog

Time spent using app About 4 years

Seems awesome and the customer support is responsive and helpful.

Meg Meg

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app! It helped me to bring customers back to my website many times. Simple to use. The support team was also very friendly and fast to solve my issues. I totally recommend.

St Agni

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app - Has helped contribute to over 38% of our purchases from Email Source - Can highly recommend!

Amarilo Jewelry

The app integrates very clean into the site, looks very professional.
Additionally they helped me get setup in 2 days.

I love the service and app.!

Wicked Cute

Looks and works great, no issues. Thank you

Inkaddict

Worked as intended but not quite how I wanted. Contacted customer service and they helped me tweak it to only apply to certain products tagged with a specific tag. Now works perfect.

Rory Lux Apparel

Didn't work for a while but customer service finally figured it out and refunded me for the first month! Thanks and excited to use this app!! The customer service team is great!! :)

Brushwood Nursery Clematis Specialists

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Very happy with the dev and the app in general. It is a better value and has more functionality than our previous stock notification app. Excellent customer support as well.
Update: Moved up to the next level for better options. Once again it's a great app. Solid revenue generator for us! Support is still speedy, patient and helpful!

The Revive Club

Location Italy

Simple to use, works very well and our site visitors and customers need it. Plus it works for product variants which is the main reason we needed it. Great app!