Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Kamsbeautybox

Looks amazing + very quick response & help from customer support!! 100% recommended :)

Blowout Boutique Ca

Absolutely love this app! It offers a great way to stay in touch with customers when products are sold out and the price is very reasonable. I was unable to install it myself (couldn't figure it out). Contacted Matt at support and it was installed perfectly to match my theme without any problems. Excellent support, great app. Couldn't ask for any better. Highly recommend it! - Alexandria, www.blowoutboutique.ca

Kids Glasses Jonas Paul Eyewear

great app and great support with installation!

Gypsied

For having a responsive customer service team, this app deserves a five star rating.

App itself is also simple to use and is able to be customised to your theme/colours.

The London Beauty Company

Have been using another Back In Stock app for $35 a month. Searched everywhere for a cheaper alternate, this fits the job perfectly. So glad i found this app! Unlimited emails for $5 a month !! Amazing!
Testing the SMS and it's awesome as it just works and that is all you can ask for with an app it just works oh and it's way cheaper than $35 a month!
Do not delay switch to this app straight away and start saving like we did!

Zooomberg

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

Culk Ink

Great app! Does what it says.
I sell tees and every time I go to make a PO, I check "Now Back In Stock" before making the PO. I then add the requested sizes that I don't currently have available to my PO.
Oh ya and the support team is superb. Super nice and they will help you out in a jiffy.
I've tried other back in stock apps and this is my favorite.

Cake Beauty Us

Works well, and really great customer support - they helped us with some styling to match our site extremely quickly. Very responsive!

Wilcoxgoods

Clean, simple, and JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

Planks Clothing

Really useful app. We've already started to see our customers interacting with the feature and we're gathering useful info on product demand.
Eastside Co have been great in dealing with app feedback and have added in features that we required to make full use of the app.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for us over the coming months.