Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Culk Ink

Great app! Does what it says.
I sell tees and every time I go to make a PO, I check "Now Back In Stock" before making the PO. I then add the requested sizes that I don't currently have available to my PO.
Oh ya and the support team is superb. Super nice and they will help you out in a jiffy.
I've tried other back in stock apps and this is my favorite.

Cake Beauty Us

Works well, and really great customer support - they helped us with some styling to match our site extremely quickly. Very responsive!

Wilcoxgoods

Clean, simple, and JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

Planks Clothing

Really useful app. We've already started to see our customers interacting with the feature and we're gathering useful info on product demand.
Eastside Co have been great in dealing with app feedback and have added in features that we required to make full use of the app.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for us over the coming months.

The Vapour Club

such a great app, lets our customers know items are back in stock automatically - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Universal Mania

Awesome app on www.UniversalMania.com and great customer support!

Charli 7

Amazing App! It is easy to set up and use. We are really happy to have this app in our store. Many thanks to Shopify team for the support!

Natur Aux Pattes

Great app ! Easy to setup and easy to use ! It's the simplest app for out of stock products that I found. Woudl recommand it to anyone ! :)

Grey Haze

Great app! Lets our customers know exactly when our products are back in stock.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next