Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gypsied

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

For having a responsive customer service team, this app deserves a five star rating.

App itself is also simple to use and is able to be customised to your theme/colours.

The London Beauty Company

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Have been using another Back In Stock app for $35 a month. Searched everywhere for a cheaper alternate, this fits the job perfectly. So glad i found this app! Unlimited emails for $5 a month !! Amazing!
Testing the SMS and it's awesome as it just works and that is all you can ask for with an app it just works oh and it's way cheaper than $35 a month!
Do not delay switch to this app straight away and start saving like we did!

Zooomberg

Location India

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

Culk Ink

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Does what it says.
I sell tees and every time I go to make a PO, I check "Now Back In Stock" before making the PO. I then add the requested sizes that I don't currently have available to my PO.
Oh ya and the support team is superb. Super nice and they will help you out in a jiffy.
I've tried other back in stock apps and this is my favorite.

Cake Beauty Us

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Works well, and really great customer support - they helped us with some styling to match our site extremely quickly. Very responsive!

Wilcoxgoods

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Clean, simple, and JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

Planks Clothing

Time spent using app About 3 years

Really useful app. We've already started to see our customers interacting with the feature and we're gathering useful info on product demand.
Eastside Co have been great in dealing with app feedback and have added in features that we required to make full use of the app.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for us over the coming months.

The Vapour Club

such a great app, lets our customers know items are back in stock automatically - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Universal Mania

Awesome app on www.UniversalMania.com and great customer support!

Charli 7

Amazing App! It is easy to set up and use. We are really happy to have this app in our store. Many thanks to Shopify team for the support!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12