Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Strapple

An app like this is key for my store and helps me serve more customers! I updated my theme and this made the implementation a bit more complex. Louis helped me greatly, and always replied within a matter of moment. Very happy with my choice for this app!

Filabot

This app works great. Team helped to install the software quickly!

Provideshop

Great app with customer service to match - would recommend.

This Is Ground

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We love this app - and love the team behind it. They are very easy to work with - responsive, helpful and they always find a solution!

Vauvapack

They installed the app for me in a day! Great service and great app so far!!

Moodyme La

Great app! Fast installation if you need it :-) Appreciate it!!!

Neko Box Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I requested help with the install and it was literally set up within a couple of hours! What amazing service (Louis)! We had our first two back-in-stock email signups within 30 mins of the app being set up.

The app works perfectly straight out of the box, doesn't even really need any customising.

Can't wait to see our sales increase with this simple and effective app!

Kurly Klips

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Had to request an install due to my custom theme, and within 24 hours, Louis had everything up and running. Love how clean it looks on my site. It works as described. So far so good. Excited for the ability to alert customers via sms.

Wooden Ships

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super helpful in setting up the app and getting it to look exactly how we would like. We have also definitely increased our sales by knowing who to reach out to when we are back in stock with specific items!

Own Saviour

Easy to use, customer service is excellent and very quick to respond and assist.

Really enjoying the ability for people to sign up for SMS notifications. Very effective.