Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Meg Meg

Excellent app! It helped me to bring customers back to my website many times. Simple to use. The support team was also very friendly and fast to solve my issues. I totally recommend.

St Agni

Fantastic app - Has helped contribute to over 38% of our purchases from Email Source - Can highly recommend!

Amarilo Jewelry

The app integrates very clean into the site, looks very professional.
Additionally they helped me get setup in 2 days.

I love the service and app.!

Wicked Cute

Looks and works great, no issues. Thank you

Inkaddict

Worked as intended but not quite how I wanted. Contacted customer service and they helped me tweak it to only apply to certain products tagged with a specific tag. Now works perfect.

Brushwood Nursery Clematis Specialists

Very happy with the dev and the app in general. It is a better value and has more functionality than our previous stock notification app. Excellent customer support as well.

The Revive Club

Simple to use, works very well and our site visitors and customers need it. Plus it works for product variants which is the main reason we needed it. Great app!

Pushr

Love this service! They are super responsive and willing to work with you on the design and layout of how the message will look! Highly recommend!

Cysterwigs

This is a beautiful app and the support is very friendly and quick to respond.

Gifteyedeas Com

This app does exactly what we need it to do! I was thrilled that the developer would do the installation for me, so I did not have to spend any time getting the app running initially. Since that time, I have had a couple bugs with the app that were related to my theme, and Elicia has been extremely responsive and helpful in getting those minor issues fixed. The entire interface, on both the user and admin side, is completely intuitive, and I am very happy with the emails that are sent out to customers when products are back in stock. I highly recommend this app!!