Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Noé

Super ! rapide ! Nikel !
J'ai eu ma réponse très rapidement, hyper efficace, j'avais besoin d'installer Now back in stock au milieu de ma fiche produit ! et c'est résolu ! Plus de stress !!

June 20, 2019

Merci!

tchnoslt

I am just at the beginning of using this app. Had trouble figuring out how to install it, due to a problem with Shopify, not with the app. However, I didn't know it was a shopify problem, so contacted Now Back In Stock's customer service, and I have to say it is the best I've used. Louis was so helpful at every step of the way, no matter how stupid my questions probably seemed. It is now up and running, and working great.

June 14, 2019

Thanks for your review and the great feedback! And don't worry, thee's no such thing as a stupid question. Louis and the team are always happy to help.

Natalino

Very useful app. With HTML you can create a very nice email (their template is a bit basic) and with a click have it sent out to everyone who has signed up.

Louis is very helpful and helped us to implement the sign-up form so that it has the same style as the rest of the website and he also helped with some of the email HTML.

Overall, very useful app which allows you to see where demand is, particularly by variant, and this helps to guide our manufacturing plans.

May 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review Now Back in Stock - we really appreciate it. It's good to hear you're seeing the value in the app, both from a manufacturing planning perspective, and hopefully also through additional sales.

Supersoda

Really great app and the support is very helpful. Integrated awesomly into my theme and easy to translate. Thanks!

L'Atelier

Great app, work as it should. Easy installing. Five-star support!
Great app, work as it should. Easy installing. Five-star support!

April 16, 2019

Many thanks for the great review (it was so good, you wrote it twice!)

Cary Quilting Company

This has worked really well for our shop, and the support has been amazing. They were even able to quickly add code so that only some of our items got the "Back in Stock" capability on them. Perfect, and great for customer service

April 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review of Now Back in Stock, and we're really pleased you've been happy with both the app and the support. We hope it continues to help you capture lots of additional revenue!

Best

Karavan Clothing

What a comfortable app. The back in stock service works great with a minimal and user-friendly interface. The e-mails are automatically sent in the most helpful way letting you concentrate on other tasks. The most important of all? Their support services are absolutely amazing. They solved my issue with a super fast response.
Thank you Eastside Co.
Keep up the excellent work.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I've passed your kind comments on to our support team and the positive feedback is really appreciated.

All the best

Jenni Bick Bookbinding

This app is really helpful for keeping customers coming back. I had a small installation problem and support was quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

March 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you for writing a review of Now Back in Stock. It really helps us out and we love hearing about the additional revenue it generates for merchants like you!

Nae Vegan Shoes

The best support received till today from any app developer. We're asking to change significant change on the app theme to match with our web store theme and the support team was very helpful each time. Great work !

March 18, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it, and our support team are always happy to help! :)

Zulufița - Păr creț . Păr îndrăzneț

Fast react time. Louis helped us in a professional manner. So far so good. App is working as expected. Thank you.

March 18, 2019

Glad the app is working for you, and thanks for your great review. I've passed your kind comments on to Louis :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8