Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Increase Sales & Revenue with Email & SMS Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

TIDL Store

This app has already driven sales for us. Its really simple to install, use and provides the best shopping experience for our customers. Its also really cost effective. A must have for any start up or growing store.

January 17, 2022

Hi guys

Thanks so much for the app review :) Great to see you're already getting additional sales off the back of it.

Puriri Lane

This app has really helpful our small business especially during COVID-19 with supply issues . It has also reduced my workload as I no longer get product enquiries about "when will this be available" Amrinder was amazing with the set up and is always so very quick to respond and super helpful. I would definitely recommend this App.

January 6, 2022

Hi there

Thank you for your review, and your kind words about Amrinder. We're glad the app is helping with workload and saving you time.

Let's Truck

Love this app. It's way more than a simple "email when back in stock" app. The team is also one of the most responsive developers I've worked with. Thanks Eastside Co.

December 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the app and we're glad you're happy with how it's helping your store. Thanks for the great feedback on our team as well :)

Force Fitness

Love this app! Installation and set up was easy, and Amrinder from the support team was very helpful with some minor design issues I had. The email restock notifications are great at bringing customers back to buy products, and SMS notifications return even better results which was a nice surprise. It's also been useful in helping us understand demand for out of stock products. Overall, highly recommended for anyone looking to make more sales and grow their marketing database at the same time. Well worth the money for the paid plan

December 9, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're really glad you're finding it valuable and have seen good results from the SMS notifications as well!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help you make more sales and improve your ecom performance in other ways.

MadeOn Skin Care

I've used this app for years and it's one of those automations that takes care of issues in the shop so I don't have to. I love that my customers have their needs met by having an app let them know when our products are back in stock, especially since stock issues are what we have with seasonal products, etc. Very easy to use.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the app! We're really delighted that you're a long-time user of the app and see so much value in it.

I Love Tunics

Great little app and very reasonably priced. I had issue with settings so emailed them and it was fixed within hours - so 5 stars from me

May 14, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working well for you and that our support team could help get it set up on your store.

TierraAbode

We use this app and like it. The support is 1st class and very quick. Download and use this app with confidence.

November 10, 2020

Hi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app - we really appreciate it. We're glad it's working for you and helping your store!

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores already, works good for us. We customized the widget to fit our theme. The support was responsive and helpful.

October 21, 2020

Hi - Thanks for taking the time to review the app - cheers!

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed the app and the support folks were very prompt and helpful thus far. I look forward to seeing how much this will help the business

April 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app! Glad our support team were able to help too.

We're confident you'll see the benefit of the app on your store. All the best!

knock-out.ro

It works perfectly and the technical support is great! They solved my problem very quickly, I really recommend this plug-in.

February 13, 2020

Many thanks for the great review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9