Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media | Reviews

by Outfy

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Bebba’s Barn

Love this product! I didnt know if I would like it because I thought it would be hard to use and I didnt want to add another task to my list of everything I needed to do, but I was wrong this is so easy!

BRUBONCHI

I use this app to advertise my store through all of my social media channels.
It’s quick and easy to use.

Vintage and Antique Gifts

I don't know about that previous review. It looks like he didn't understand how to use it. It has a lot of options and can seem like a lot at first but it is actually very intuitive once you get into it. These guys definitely are not shady at all. This is my second store with them and have watched them grow and continue to improve. Their support response is timely and they always go out of their way to help. I highly recommend this app. I have used many to try to accomplish what this does all in one.

Amy's Crafting Supplies For You

It's easy to use and makes things a little bit easier for first-timers. It also has made my website go from a speed of 12 to 22 in just 1 time of using it!

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

I've been exploring similar apps and have found that Outfy is the easiest and most efficient app to use for social media posting. Nice clean posts.

Knots of Grace

This app has really helped me spread the word about products in the shop - especially as a one-person show.

Style High Boutique LLC

I love this app! Once you complete setup Outfy just takes over for you. The content is great and eye catching and I love that you have so many options when creating your posts. I trust this app enough to have an upgraded service that I'm comfortable with performing and meeting my expectations.

Red Moon Bionic Hair Lab - REDMOONBAZAAR

I use Outfy to post shopify store product on Pinterest. I really like it once you set up the instruction, you will see random content from your shop appear regularly in good format. It’s very convenient! It would be better if there is more marketing templates design.

DawnDesignz

This is a wonderful app, it saves me having to post/promote my products daily. Best time-saver ever! Thank you.

OverDMoon Stores

This app is the best thing since sliced bread, period! The ease of use and the amazing photos selection and great promotion ads is simply great. i would definitely recommend the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101