Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 28, 2023

Excellent program for any post on social network. The best: it has a free plan and the post automations work perfectly. Activate and go live life! Thank you Outfy team.

Santique.com.br | Produtos divertidos, práticos e inspiradores
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 13, 2023

We are using OutFy for a year now and we have only good things to say. Very easy to use and does exactly what it says

anelia.gr
Greece
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 12, 2023

It's a very nice application which helps me market my products on social media without the hassle. I'm definitely sticking with this one!

Nick Olsson Digital Design
Sweden
January 12, 2023

Buena aplicación, intuitiva y fácil de manejar. Muy útil para dar visibilidad a través de redes sociales.

Luna y Copito
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 11, 2023

App is great. Creates automatic posts that takes out the pressure of creating posts and scheduling time. It would be beneficial if there are more different ways of creating the posts, as it becomes the same pattern. Improvements could be made to make this an awesome app also including TikTok to the social media section. hashtags autogenerate for Instagram, create sample posts for you to view and change according to your liking. This app has helped me with my social media posts and I can focus on other areas in my business

R & M Homewares
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 24, 2022

Amazing app! Works perfect with IG, i really love it, easy to use and very flexible for create new templates

Chamudim
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 7, 2022

Easy to setup, great support and runs automatically. No downsides so far. A must have for busy store owners.

Fifty Shades of Craic
November 3, 2022

Saves me time. Enjoying it free so far and do not have any negative thing to say. I highly recommend using it.

PAPUCHH FOOTWEAR
October 29, 2022

This app is immediately helpful, even on the Free Version. But when you automate everything, thats when it really gets crazy!

GetTheGiftshop
October 28, 2022

This app is fantastic! Outfy makes it so easy to post on social media - something that was always complicated and time consuming for me. I would definitely recommend this app to every busy store owner.

TINY BLING