Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Outback Western Wear

This is a VERY good app for automating posts to social media such as Facebook to followers can see the products I sell. It saves us countless hours of work by automating tasks that are otherwise and previously performed manually.

BennzElectronics & Goodies

Love the app. A great app to use to promote your products! I am glad I ran across it. It does exactly what I need. Thank O!!

Ripe Pickings

Awesome app to use. Has assisted my business greatly by increasing sales and adding a professional outlook for my ads.

Soni Fashion®

really good. amazing app. suggest this to everyone am using this app for still last two months. then now I leave this review.

PULL UP AND SHOP

Pratique pour la promotion de nouvelles creations, j'aime bien mais je trouve dommage qu'instagram dependent du telephone . je recommend

Big Jeff Online Inc

This app decreased the amount of time I spent posting on socials from 30 mins a day down to 0 mins a day does everything I need very consistently with a clean UI.

MAGASIN 11 BIS

très pratique rapide pour le moment la meilleure des applis essayée notre site a été intégré facilement choix des réseaux sociaux et une formule gratuite ! Top

Yourkey2outdoors

Okay..... Long story short. When I first tried this app I posted to my Pinterest acct. and was temporarily banned from using said acct. I kid you not, within about an hour I received an apology message from Pinterest stating that Outfy is a legit app and will no longer stop my posts coming from Outfy... This app is a most have especially if you're using the free version but more importantly needing an app that can automate product post to multiple social media outlets. Free version offer a lot of great useful perks, however you would want the paid version in the long run for even better features.
Super Awesome job developers. Keep up the excellent work with this wonderful app. Happy Holidays!

SWIDANY

Great app in general, saved a lot of my time .
We are posting much more on different platforms since we installed this app

PartyShop

We appreciate this app. It's easiest to post on different social network. The support is really good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95