Reviews (1,324)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this social media automation tool for its customizable templates, detailed analytics, and user-friendly interface. Its flexibility, no monthly subscription requirement, and cost-effective pricing are highly valued. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and dedication. Merchants report increased traffic and sales due to its scheduling and automation features. A free version with limited features is also available, beneficial for those starting out or on a budget.

April 25, 2024

I puis recommend it but I think only the free version for now. I want to upgrade but all the things I need are in the most expensive version and as a small biz I can’t afford that right now.

There are some tweaks that could be made I have noticed already.

Dr Gus Nutrition
6 months using the app
June 16, 2024

I like the automated ads they create. It makes it easy to get production out there.

Anthro-Pop
June 11, 2024

This is a nice app and it is very helpful for creating automated social media content. The customer service is top notch as Kumar did a great job helping me. I would recommend this app.

Design House Print Shop
About 1 month using the app
May 9, 2024

There is a lot of ads. Not just my products. I am thinking of opting out of Outfy due to a lot of ads

KC Unique Fashion
May 23, 2024

I like that I don't have to worry about the activity using automatic scheduling. I do loose connection to the automatic posting and have to turn it back on.

Overstuffed Closet Boutique
5 months using the app
March 31, 2024

once set up i like the way you dont have to tink about posts thry just appear!

Smart Deco Style
Over 5 years using the app
March 14, 2024

I love how this app puts my business out there

Dieu D'abord
April 1, 2024

very helpful

Bratma, Corporate Choice Offset Printers Private Limited
India
3 months using the app
Edited February 20, 2024

Everything is good. They have proved to be one of the best in Social Media Post automation.

Some of the music in the videos is not compliant with Meta Policies which made some of our posts hidden from public.

Multi Trends
3 months using the app
December 15, 2023

It is nice to have this built in feature that posts for you. I don't like the link preset for facebook the way it displays is weird to me so I have to go in and manually change it.

Wanderlust Threads