Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login | Reviews

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

DesignerShaik

Facebook log in works.. but others doesn't... Redirection Error when logging in.. using gmail, amazon , etc...

November 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for trying social login app on your store and sorry that you faced a problem.
Wanted to check the mentioned issue, however I see you've disabled the login. Let me know, if its possible for you to enable it again and give me some more information so that I can have a look. Rest assured, we do our best to make sure that the app is on par with your expectations.

iwi Life

Customer services for this tool is great. They are super responsive if you have any questions! Recommended!

madebyartisans | Online

We had used another social login application which Shopify removed and we needed to find an alternative - while the previous solution worked, the Oxi App's social login solution is so much better and very glad we chose it. Not only is it one of the easiest to integrate into any theme, it also seamlessly joins existing accounts created directly in Shopify with the social login account making for a great customer experience.

TrendOye

We just installed this app, it looks good to us in terms of functionality, hoping to help us and achieve our objective. Easy to install and set up. All the best team Oxi.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and glad that you liked the app. We're always with out and just one message away, in case you have any questions or need assistance.

HeyGirl.pk

The app is very nice and works well. I wanted the app to work on the registration page as well and Richard made the changes in less than 24 hours. Very quick service & well recommended! Thank you again Oxi team

OFOTD

good goodgood goodgood goodgood goodgood goodgood goodgood goodgood goodgood good icon change is impossible???

Babynatureco.com

Super fast response and help from Richard. Accurately attended to my request. I highly recommend using this App! Kudos to his team.

DudeMe

Overall good but it has a basic issue, login options are loading very slow, it has to be fixed by the team

April 6, 2021

Thank you for using the Social Login on your store. Please see the attached screenshot for loading time of the app assets. You can see that app script is loading fast, and the app assets are completely cached so any subsequent loading will not send any remote request and will be fetched instantly.

But you may know that all the 3rd party apps and scripts are loaded by Shopify's asynchronous engine and given a timeslot, so this is not the time as how much time the app takes to load but it's the time when it's allowed to load. This is done to make sure that store's main page loading is not impacted and app scripts should load independently. Thats where you'll see that there's a lag in showing the login buttons. This is true for all the apps.

This can be improved by loading the app script directly instead of doing asynchronous loading. I can help in doing the changes. Let me know, if you want to go ahead.

Take It Global Sdn Bhd

They did some adjustments for us and now its great. They installed the widget on both the sign up and login page

Kosiner

It's very convenient for customers to log in, you konw some guys do not willing to regist cause som many keyword to remember, it's do help us a lot, thanks for the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41