Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

irinnadesign

One click to install thanks . - super easy to install and customer service is very responsive & effective!

Fast Beauty

Amazing app - super easy to install and customer service is very responsive & effective!

It's Victor Sabo

This app is very nice, it's easy to use, simple, I really love it. I think nowadays every store needs social login, so I recommend it to everyone

Get More

One click to install, easy to use, will deploy in my other online store in the future. Recommend to everyone~

yShoppi

Fast and practical service. Resolves whenever I need, and the app is included. I use and recommend it all over. Thanks to the creators.

Ballerskinz.com

This app seems useful. It looks like something that will help my eccomerce store grow. Hope it goes well.

LOL, I NEED That!

This is absolutely essential! Great app for my shopify store. Highly recommended! Totally worth the cost!

'Murrica

Very useful, and Richard was super helpful. Thank you!

WDropro

very useful, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Annalise Jewellery

Very good app, very simple to use and just works. See it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39