Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Protero

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I bought a template from roartheme. It was pretty slow so I got the page speed app. Didn't do much. Then I paid Roartheme for a custom job making a few changes to my product pages. Ever since I have been waiting for over two months without any results. The service keeps giving the answer "Please give us more time to deploy changes". After a month they said they couldn't deploy the changes because of the app Page Speed Booster. I deactivated it and more than a month later I still have no results. Roartheme looks like a scam to me.

Viva Shine

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I saw the difference with this app for sure. EXCELLENT. HIghly recommend them. And they are free. Before i installed i saw some lag time.

Inspiral Photography

Location Australia

i used this app to help with the speed of my store and mobile speed so far so good with what i have seen.

M.R Trade Supplies

Time spent using app 6 minutes

works very well. thank you very much. would recommend to others effortless installation, instant results!

GRAN VIA

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 5 minutes

It looks like it's working well. Let's see in a couple of days how my customers experience my store.

Neoda

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Esattamente quello di cui uno store ha bisogno! semplice ed intuitiva da utilizzare, consigliatissima

Gifts in the Post

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Easy to install, lets see now how it improves my site loading time. After reading other reviews it hopefully wont take that long.

0815 store

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Einige Punkte schneller und hat auf jeden Fall eine stabilere und weniger schwankende Geschwindigkeit erzeugt. Besser als andere sehr ähnlich klingende Apps, soweit meine Versuche bisher verrieten.

Makeup Drawers

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Needed to make my store faster, This has been super helpful! will look out for more apps from this developer, thanks a lot!

Elyssa Cosmetiques Maroc

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Great application from great people. It's really outperform all others that we tried before. Many thanks for your good job.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42