Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Made By Glenda

worked instantly. got my site from a 26 to 46, only a 20 point difference for mobile view. now going to figure out other ways to speed it up

homedecoronlinestore.com

My store got faster at first and now the score has gone down. I need the app to continue to improve the speed as I add product.

uñas acrilicas

Fantastic app simpler impossible, and above it works what else you can ask for I highly recommend it

BisBShop

Very nice app feels like my shop is much quicker now. just install the app and that's it. very nice and easy set up.

ADORN V SEVEN FASHION BOUTIQUE

App seems to be cool so far. I just started using it, so maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to give a more detailed review. I'm just really hoping I can keep it. Fingers crossed.

The Shopsite

best app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Perfect Hoop

I used this app to boost the speed of my store and it was so easy and straightforward! A definite no brainer

rbxleather

I can't write 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 character but it's good

Winkelbak.nl

Very great app makes my site load very fast and my conversions has gone up like crazy it is not normal!

Gib Rillé

Funktioniert super! Alles schneller! Kann ich nur empfehlen. Ist wirklich nach ein paar Sekunden bereits schneller, danke dafür!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9