Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Swicart

After I installed Page Speed Booster, not only did the website not become faster, but the homepage took more than 20 seconds to load. What is this, please solve it as soon as possible !!!!!!Update!!!!!!: I know the principle of your application, please pay attention to the compatibility of your Martfury theme, or you can take a look at my website code before answering, I am not saying that you are invalid, but conflict with your own theme

November 25, 2020

Hi Swicart,

First, I would like to say that this is NOT a lazy loading app or a page speed optimization app. It enhances the user experience and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

The Page Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.

I hope this makes sense!

!!!!!!Update!!!!!!
Please give me a staff account via app@roartheme.com (permission to access Apps, Products, Online store > Themes). I will check it for you ASAP :)

JGMODS

Adding the app immediately dropped google lighthouse speed test by 4 points... Instead of increasing page speed, it reduced. Do not recommend.

November 22, 2020

Hi JGMODS,

First, I would like to say that this is NOT a page speed optimization app. It enhances the user experience and the shoppers who access the site can feel it, feel the faster speed.

I hope this makes sense!

Desirefy

nice experience with Page Speed Booster merchants decides whether to use this app. about my review 5

The Trail's End Store

The Page Booster is a great app! I used it to help speed up my website because it was under performing in speed. A few days after I installed it significantly improved.

badjokes

I checked my website speed before installing this app and i rechecked my website speed after installing this app and i am REALLY SHOCKED to see that my website is now 2 times more FASTER. THANK YOU SOOOO much for creating this app.,.

SafetyDepot

Actually good. Had fully loaded times of 30 secs after just installing it, it immediatly went down to 7 secs!

Eclipse Coffee Roasters

Game changing app and it's free! All you have to do is install. Every shopify store should have this app.

Tote&more

fsdfsdfsdfsfsdfsdfdsfsdfsfsfsdfsdfsffsfsfddfsdfsdfsfsfsdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

Black Cat Discount

Needed the app because my speed score was at 28. After researching over-priced, below 4.3 star reviewed apps, I stumbled upon this app. Right after installation, my store went from 8 seconds load time to under 3 seconds. Highly Recommend!

Powerful Design

This app is very amazing. My shop load faster right after installing. And on top of that, it is FREE. If you can improve the app to delete unused Resources, CSS, JavaScript then it would be great even on paid plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9