Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Honey Stream Meadow Boutique

Page Booster was so easy and convenient to set up.
I look forward to hopefully seeing some action in my store soon :)
honeystreammeadow.com

AZALIE Shop

I am just starting to set up my store and believe this app will be a plus for my store. I am hoping it will help my customers load up my store faster.

Canagem.com

Easy to install, verification is simple and it appears to work. Thanks for this app. Highly recommended.

ExcellentSupply.com

A painless way to add some extra zip to make the user experience better for our customers. Thanks for a solid - and free app.

bonsaiwardrobe

I think it really improved visibly. Have to check later on, when my shop accumulates more cash and features.

1place4goods.com

Top! Einfache Installation und die Seiten laden wesentlich schneller. Bisher mit allem sehr zufrieden.

AmeriTreats

This is one of the best App for boosting the page speed of the website. It's very helpful app for all to increase the page speed.

House of Swank

Just installed it, but yeah, it looks waaaaay faster. It's free, so we're going to try it out and see

BB's Secret Boutique

I just installed this app and my pages are loading so FAST. Hoping this will help bring in sales!!!!

Wonderland L'atelier

Wonderland L'atelier For magical girl jewelry and sailor moon inspired rings and much more So helpful and helped with my speed score a lot thank you! ^^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31