Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Fiddly Bitz

Just installed and can see a difference already and that is when I have added lots of pages and apps to my website!

Dashin Doll

Love it! Just installed and I can already tell that it is definitely making a difference. Definitely recommend.

Dogventure

Seems pretty cool. Page loading speed seems to be quicker which is very helpful. Awesome that it is free!

Wattlet

Just installed and the shop runs faster. Can recommend this to everyone to have a better google search index.

sirfaustospain

Fácil y rápida de descargar. En estos días la vamos a usar para poder ver la diferencia de la velocidad de la página.

RetailSlut

I used this app to boost my store speed. I love how quickly and easily the app installed. There is no code required, so it's user friendly to anyone who isn't tech savvy. My store's load time instantly decreased. I would definitely recommend!!

BeautyBliss Skincare

The app Installed very quickly. I am amazed at how fast everything goes and it's completely FREE. I am so happy I purchased this app including the terms and conditions app!

Tech Goods

the best app for your online store, and I highly recommend for all online store, you will feel the difference

Webstudio.WSS-Wolf

An sich von der Funktion nicht schlecht, aber aufgrund der extremen Blockierung des Renderns und damit sehr schlechter Ladezeiten leider nicht brauchbar.

Apnea Lab

OTTIMA APP CHE FA BENE IL SUO LAVORO ED E' ASSOLUTAMENE DEL TUTTO GRATUITA!SEMPLICE E VELOCE L INSTALLAZIONE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16