Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Arketicom

Sembra che funzioni, tuttavia i risultati dello speed test di google mi restituiscono gli stessi tempi di caricamento sia su smartphone che desktop.

August 4, 2020

bbunicornio

Page does load faster. Really like it so far. I recently opened my shopify story so I'll see how things go in the next weeks. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

Bella Vera

veloce ed efficente .. si installa in pochi secondi e sembra velocizzare il sito buon lavoro .................................................

July 23, 2020

World Super Store

great app and works as advertised, pages are a bit faster which is a lot in terms of conversion and customer satisfaction.

July 16, 2020

Art-O-Rama

Preloading images really makes a difference! It's very simple, self-explanatory, and FREE! Thank you!

July 6, 2020

mqrket

Very good App, It is the best solutions to increase the shop load speed of my shop. Thanks so much for your support

June 25, 2020

BECOS

If you try to add a product to the cart on an Android device, the product will not be loaded even if you move to the cart page.

June 26, 2020

Hi BECOS,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. We've also had it checked via a few Android devices and everything seems to be okay. This might belong to either cache issue in your device or your template conflict, and we are willing to check it for you. Could you please help us to submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com under Shopify App Inquiries category, our tech guys will be with you right away.

Thank you so much.

Winkeltje van Lynn

Yes, i hope this helps, didn't found how it works yet, hope this is gonna help me a lot so help me please....

June 25, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Better POSTURES

crazy stuff..... i loved every part of this

( i have to make this 100 characters so i'll just keep typing till then mate)

June 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :D

Nouvelle Fashions

I noticed an immediate difference in the speed of my pages. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone.

June 19, 2020