Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

bonsaiwardrobe

I think it really improved visibly. Have to check later on, when my shop accumulates more cash and features.

1place4goods.com

Top! Einfache Installation und die Seiten laden wesentlich schneller. Bisher mit allem sehr zufrieden.

AmeriTreats

This is one of the best App for boosting the page speed of the website. It's very helpful app for all to increase the page speed.

House of Swank

Just installed it, but yeah, it looks waaaaay faster. It's free, so we're going to try it out and see

BB's Secret Boutique

I just installed this app and my pages are loading so FAST. Hoping this will help bring in sales!!!!

Wonderland L'atelier

Wonderland L'atelier For magical girl jewelry and sailor moon inspired rings and much more So helpful and helped with my speed score a lot thank you! ^^

BoozayCollctn

I just installed will let you know how it goes... i see all good reviews so hopefully they are true. i see no harm in testing it out. so my rating is off.
thanks!

Vashtii

Great app, works well too. It helped speed up my store along with being very easy to use...........

Drop Top Company

Sped up my store instantly, I heavily reccamend downloading this super quick and easy to use app. Major game changer.

Mini Muslim Me

wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31