Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Ohyeath

Review body

Juana Bonita Colombia

A fantastic app, totally worth the download. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to increase their page speed.

hive-food

We have definitely noticed an increase in website speed when navigating between menu items, A+ app would recommend. Easy setup as always.

DBung

I can literally see how my pages load faster than before, thanks to this app. Without it, I do not know how to improve the speed of my site.

Rental HQ

App is NOT working , it won't even install !!! it is stuck asking for the store URL but won't do anything else

August 13, 2020

Hi Rental HQ,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience!
Recently the cookie policy has changed on modern browsers, the default value of the SameSite attribute for cookies has been changed from None to Lax. This will greatly improve security for users. And this is potentially resulting in breakage for some sites, including our app. We fixed this issue for common browsers like Chrome but after checking again, we found that this issue still occurs on Firefox, and we get this sorted already. This is a shortcoming from us and again, I am so sorry about this.

The app is now complete. Please just install the app again and feel the difference. The app is auto-configured so you don't have to do anything afterward.

Also, if possible, we highly recommend you use Chrome for installation for the best result.

I hope this makes sense.
Thank you so much!

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Parrot Crow Kids Wear

I've installed this app to improve the loading speed of my pages. A little bit skeptical at first, but now I'm really seeing results. Pages are loading faster. Great app so far.

Arketicom

Sembra che funzioni, tuttavia i risultati dello speed test di google mi restituiscono gli stessi tempi di caricamento sia su smartphone che desktop.

August 4, 2020

bbunicornio

Page does load faster. Really like it so far. I recently opened my shopify story so I'll see how things go in the next weeks. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Bella Vera

veloce ed efficente .. si installa in pochi secondi e sembra velocizzare il sito buon lavoro .................................................

July 23, 2020