Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Luxury Vortex

Installation was easy and well explained. Now waiting to see how well it works. Will update my review when I have more information.

vibelydesign

This is really easy to use and highly recommended. Every store uses this. Selling goods to us is really great.

21st

Very good, you need this in your store 100% Need to try how mobile version works now.
I see the difference.

Paw Lane

Soooo easy!!! Definitely recommend! I am a total newbie and even I installed this effortlessly! So glad I found this app

Paul and Paul

No sé si funciona, la recomiendan mucho. Lo mejor es que hace el trabajo sola, solo debemos instalarla. Es perfecto para quien no tiene ni idea de estos temas.

EASYORCA

I can't wait to see the impact that Page Speed Booster have on our shop, thanks for this great app!

Lisverik Trends

I decided to go into the Shopify store to see what I could find. Somehow I choose this Page Speed Booster app and is doing wonders. After hours, I was still undecided if I was going to keep the app. But I went to my mobile to test it out and I was really impressed, the speed is much better. I am a happy camper.

Gaia Shoes Official

aaaaaaasaddsgdfhtrsurtsusrusrususutsutsrusustususutrustususususstususursusussusususususususususususuu

Nest in the City

Ahh this is amazing and actually sped up my store noticeably and quickly. Thank you! Also super easy to use

Loto.pk

great best app i like it very much execelent working with my web site thank you very much to you now my page speed is execelent