Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Photohack Lovers

ya it worked good and I like it so much thank you for this wonderful free app, its great and useful to my business.

Aza Queen Cosmetics, LLC

Very easy setup and beginner friendly. I just downloaded the app, so I'm still trying to see it's full potential.

cozyfavor

I'm glad to download this software, need to observe for a while, and then see if the site speed has improved.

CuddlyCryptids

I installed and could immediately tell the difference, I don't really have any other information for you other than that.

NeighborhoodOOOlympion

great! easy to use! i was satisfied with services and its a big help!.....................................

Kaimana's Dream

I used this app to increase my store speed and it has went up to around a 83% score. I would highly recommend them!

So Amazing Beauty Supply LLC

Just installed will update so far app is working great thank you nothing more to say why do I need so many words to submit review

PreloveFashion

Dat dit grates is . is n groot plus en dis maklik om te gebruik veral vir beginners wat nie veel weet nie. Baie dankie

Maydn Beauty

Great app! It really helped my store speed. Easy to install. Beginner friendly.
Try it now. It's great

Oh-Hers Fashion Boutique

Just installed because my store was running slow and so far its awesome. Page speed is much improved. l am really glad I gave this app a try.