Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

maxzol

Works great, I do not have much absorption and I work mostly with a hot spot and feel the difference

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Awesome! I love this app, ROCKET speed..................................................................................................................

Havva Brew Turkey

It is a great product . I like it so much .app is working well my store speed was 25 % right now 92% faster. thank you .

Butterfly EduFields STEM Toys & Games

find best tools for page speed boost.................................................................

FORT4KIDS

NICE APP AND SPEED YOUR PAGE IN REALLY 30 SECONDS!!!!!!
I TRY THIS APP AND IM VERY SATISFIED!!!!!!!!

Invicta Outdoors

It looks pretty good so far. And it's free as well, so there's basically nothing to lose from trying this out.

Rock It Fashion!

Although it has only been a few seconds, I can tell that this app has increased the loading speed of the products on my page. It's free and effective!

Brazilia | Designer Shoe Outlet

Simple and easy to install. Would recommend for people who don't want lots of advanced options. This app is just click and go.

MarAbig

i liked the installation phase. It was easy and seamless. Just yet find out how well it performs. Will keep you posted

Anmole Jewlers

Give it a try cause it was free and it worked...Thanks a lot, team roar for keeping such a wonderful app free