Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Made For His Glory

Great app. Pre load speed of the pages on my site are instantly faster.Super easy to install just a couple of clicks.

Let'sRunIt

I use this up to speed up my shop - currently at score of 16 will see tomorrow as Shopify needs 24h + to calculate it.

Kul og Koks

easy to use, now I wait for results ;) IT is easy to install and then you just follow the instructions. Quite nice.

Our Life Organized

This app is so easy to install, it automatically uploads everything on your store and boosts your speed without you doing a thing

North Ginza

Good app. very useful and does what is meant to do. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their load speed.

3D Tapijt

Easy to use. great app. Does what it should. 5 stars and more.
I hope the conversion will now also follow

Mod-ish Kouture

THE APP IS NEW TO ME SO I DON'T HAVE ANY FEEDBACK AT THIS TIME. I WILL SUBMIT A REVIEW ONCE I ESTABLISH SOME HISTORY WITH THIS APP

LifeRoller

Great App couldn't of asked for a better free speed booster App, sales are through the roof now due to the this app alone.

Not So Retro

Instant boost! great so far. One click of a button and your page is quicker, substantially too. I'll give it some time to set in but I cant see much that will go wrong. Appreciated!

petiterobe

Nice app automatically gets your speed boosted without intervention. Will check the performances in the next days but the first feeling is good