Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

FIVE FAVOURITES

quick and easy install and wok. Thanks a lot for your help, guys. We´re appreciating your work. Best!

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

I used this app and its very easy to install and my website is loading faster than it was before using the app! Awesome job!

intersport-re

I recommend this app. With another app I chose before, it wasn't as fast as I would like. I had a C grade on GTmetrix and 73/100 on page speed DESKTOP with 23/100 on page speed MOBILE. Now, I got a B grade on GTmetrix, with 78/100 on page speed DESKTOP with 43/100 on page speed MOBILE. Also, my largest contentfull paint is only 1.2 seconds. And I didn't do anything to optimize my images at all. I could be able to obtain something better.

Chestnut House Goods

Excellent but short onboarding and the product does what it says. Google page speed dropped a little for desktop, but frankly, it loaded faster in the browser to me. End user experience is improved. I'll take it.

Agdress

very good, it really speed up our website speed, thanks! our website open it from slow to fast, we recommend you install it.

Fortune Eyewear

easy to use! and noticeable in higher speed very very very very very very very very very very happy!!!

NovidadesCenter

excelente aplicativo facil e rapido de instalar e cumpre o que e oferecido minha pagina melhorou muito a velocidade e as taxas de conversão.

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd

so far so good will review it in the future, but it went really fast I recommend it for now,. thank you

Cheap Snow Gear

the load speed was increased and performance much worse, tested many times across various pages and homepage. do not recommend this, it is of no use and will be uninstalling it.

July 21, 2021

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app.

- This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

- The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.

For example, while in the Home Page, the user is currently on a page where they are making a decision of a Product to click. So, 99% of the next page will be the Product Detail Page. Page Speed Booster improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.

- Refer to the below link to get more details about increasing your page speed

Hope this helps :)

NYKOBIA

So far so good. My store was running a little slow yet receiving traffic. This app is helping speed up my loading time.