Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Hair Virtue London

Saw the difference in speed instantly. I highly recommend this to any new store owners plus it's free!

ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo

A l'air de bien fonctionner, en tout cas installation facile rien de particulier à faire :) Pour une app gratuite c'est très bien je recommande !

Seablife

I can tell the difference immediately! as i install some app in my store and it become so slow, i was worried about the speed and this app helps me!!

365 Fury

I installed and could immediately tell the difference, I don't really have any other information for you other than that.

Courage Tee's

I love the idea of getting the next page ready for the shopper so it load faster thank you for the app

Cosetspot

I just installed the app and within seconds I could see some changes. I will use it for a while and see how it goes, but so far I feel very confident with my store speed right now.

Nosh Studio

Works like a charm! Very easy to install, no need to setup. And besides all that, the app is completely free!

USleepHome

Good I recommend it! Good I recommend it! Good I recommend it! Good I recommend it! Good I recommend it! Good I recommend it!

Photohack Lovers

ya it worked good and I like it so much thank you for this wonderful free app, its great and useful to my business.

Aza Queen Cosmetics, LLC

Very easy setup and beginner friendly. I just downloaded the app, so I'm still trying to see it's full potential.