Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

EASYORCA

I can't wait to see the impact that Page Speed Booster have on our shop, thanks for this great app!

Lisverik Trends

I decided to go into the Shopify store to see what I could find. Somehow I choose this Page Speed Booster app and is doing wonders. After hours, I was still undecided if I was going to keep the app. But I went to my mobile to test it out and I was really impressed, the speed is much better. I am a happy camper.

Gaia Shoes Official

aaaaaaasaddsgdfhtrsurtsusrusrususutsutsrusustususutrustususususstususursusussusususususususususususuu

Nest in the City

Ahh this is amazing and actually sped up my store noticeably and quickly. Thank you! Also super easy to use

Loto.pk

great best app i like it very much execelent working with my web site thank you very much to you now my page speed is execelent

Shophoneytap

Very easy installation process. I can see my page speed increase significantly since I installed it on my store.

SmyliCo

Great for newbie and its completely free for the beginning. Installing is easy . I can test my store speed on the spot. Highly recommed

Flower Delivery Co

so far so good.
I dont have 100 characters to write here even though its asking for that many. But this app is pretty impressive.

Slap Me! Shop

No difference what so ever. Still slow and had no effect on page speed score.
I will delete it again.

October 1, 2021

Hello,

- This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

- The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.

For example, while in the Home Page, the user is currently on a page where they are making a decision of a Product to click. So, 99% of the next page will be the Product Detail Page. Page Speed Booster improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.

- Refer to the below link to get more details about increasing your page speed

Hope this helps :)

Case Creatives

Definitely made a difference. Very quick and easy to install. I would definitely reccomend this app to upgrade your store. Good stuff!