Page Speed Booster

Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Drop Top Company

Sped up my store instantly, I heavily reccamend downloading this super quick and easy to use app. Major game changer.

Mini Muslim Me

wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Visualadvice

Is a really good app, i really raccomanded, for the conversion rate of store the speed is extremely important!

LÉJOU

I love it. Super easy to install and the best thing its for free! So its a try worth thanks to the creator

Alexa Martha Designs

Install was very easy and directed , cant really go wrong. I am very confident the app was set up correctly. I will edit this review once I have a little bit more info about this app and how it works on my site. I also like that this app is completely free.

Majestic Cosmetics AU

just started with this so ill review again later when i see whats happening on my online store......

Provada Rings

I love the concept of how this works! I also love that it's free so the least I can do is leave a review.

Dating Disabled Store

Totally impressed! I saw a difference in performance right away. So glad that I found Page Speed Booster App, definitely a must have app for any ecommerce store!

vido-backgammon.com

thanks ...............................................................

Home Wind

Does what it says.speeds your store up, still lags a bit but you can definitely tell the increase in speed, no complaints here.