Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

CuddlyCryptids

I installed and could immediately tell the difference, I don't really have any other information for you other than that.

NeighborhoodOOOlympion

great! easy to use! i was satisfied with services and its a big help!.....................................

Kaimana's Dream

I used this app to increase my store speed and it has went up to around a 83% score. I would highly recommend them!

So Amazing Beauty Supply LLC

Just installed will update so far app is working great thank you nothing more to say why do I need so many words to submit review

PreloveFashion

Dat dit grates is . is n groot plus en dis maklik om te gebruik veral vir beginners wat nie veel weet nie. Baie dankie

Maydn Beauty

Great app! It really helped my store speed. Easy to install. Beginner friendly.
Try it now. It's great

Oh-Hers Fashion Boutique

Just installed because my store was running slow and so far its awesome. Page speed is much improved. l am really glad I gave this app a try.

Reflexico™

fantastic speed up, thanks a lot. the link does load super fast, no more waitingtime for my shop visitors

Ady

Literally the only thing you need to do, for get a faster shopy navigation is to install the app, and verify in 3 steps that it´s actually installed, by then you´re already to set. Great app, 100% satisfied.

maxzol

Works great, I do not have much absorption and I work mostly with a hot spot and feel the difference