Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Whipped cloud

Love the app very helpful…………
I think everyone should get it as it helps boost sales……………………
Thanks

My Crystal Shoppe

I used this app to speed up the time it takes to load my page. It was performing below the required level and this was an instant fix.

Henna Hair Dye

So far so good, I am absolutely amazed at the difference this has made. hennahairdye - net has never once loaded faster than 3 seconds. It's in the MS now. This is amazing!! Just install and turn it on, takes about 1 minute, nothing negative about this app so far, And it is free. WOW, WordPress cache takes hours to set up and you have to know what you are doing.

Sweetness Accessories

easy to install easy instructions to follow perfect for all shopify stores makes everything faster 100% recommend this app

SomethingTrendy.com

This app works as intended and I will update this review with a positive 5 star as soon as I can get support for this. I am trying to uninstall the app by removing it from Liquid as instructed but I can't find the index.haloroar.liquid directory. Please help.

AceOfDiamonds

Way faster. Thanks! Definitely glad it's free and I'm grateful for the speed update. Easy install as well.

simmischoice

let me check first how much increase speed on the website, then i will give you the exact rating. thanks

Tee Handmade

Great !!! now I wait for results. IT is easy to install and then you just follow the instructions. Very easy to use for beginner like me. Thank you

Made For His Glory

Great app. Pre load speed of the pages on my site are instantly faster.Super easy to install just a couple of clicks.

Let'sRunIt

I use this up to speed up my shop - currently at score of 16 will see tomorrow as Shopify needs 24h + to calculate it.