Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Bee Happy Shades

Fast fast fast. Pages loading faster and will continue to see how this improves sales and consumer engagement.

trizza

The Booster App improved the shop-site to load quicker! Thats exactly what I needed! Thanks a lot!!!

Barn & Jones

it increases speed of my website, hopefully on mobile too. wonderful app that's free of charge. awesome!

Mondial Vision

thanks

ShopyDepot

I use this app, it help me so much with seo, and optimize my web, I recomend it, Im very happy......

ToySpace SG

Free and it works. Straight forward usage. Thank you! User friendly too!!!! Everyone should give it a try!!!!!

Kratosz

We are using this on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good but the app can only do so much on Shopify as to optimize speed.

M&L STORE

This app is super simple and usefull! Great! I think that it is really necessary for an ecommerce in particular!

October Audio

The app worked great, was super easy to use, and optimized the pages fantastically. Thanks for making a great product!

Jay press collection

Idk why I have never seen this app before but I like the app so far . I hope it increses speed as time goes By.