4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing site speed and improving user experience, particularly for stores with numerous images. It's praised for its easy one-click setup, responsive customer support, and SEO benefits. Some consider it an essential part of their store's operation, with both free and paid features available.

May 18, 2024

I love this team they are very helpful and 24/7 available and shout out to my buddy Jon thanks for your help today you are a star sir

Crossxnails® weargood Clothing.
About 1 month using the app
Booster SEO replied May 20, 2024

We're thrilled to have made your day! 🌟 Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Your satisfaction means the world to us!

May 15, 2024

Jon was extremely helpful with the set up.
Already seeing positive results and the app has just been installed!
Would recommend this app to everyone!

Black Label Society US
About 1 hour using the app
Booster SEO replied May 16, 2024

Thrilled to hear you're already seeing positive results! Thanks for recommending us, and feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. 🌟

April 17, 2024

Great customer service

Finnigan's Play Pen
7 months using the app
Booster SEO replied April 19, 2024

It's music to our ears that you are happy with our customer service! Your 5-star review is much appreciated! 🌟

April 3, 2024

Just installed the App on my 2nd Store and did test the speed before and after installing it.
It works VERY WELL! And this is Free!? This App is a NOBRAINER to me.
Thank you - due to this beeing free i consider the paid apps now :D This funnel works!

metal-market.eu
Austria
10 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied April 4, 2024

Thrilled you're loving the app and seeing great results on your 2nd store! Thanks for considering our paid apps too. Your support is much appreciated! 🌟

April 17, 2024

Wish I could give you guys a hug. INSTANT RESULTS and works exactly as advertised. I don't care about the insights. I care about the UX, and you guys just BOOSTED it tenfold! Thank you so much!!

Lady Lilly Designs
South Africa
13 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied April 19, 2024

Wow, thank you for such a fantastic review! We're thrilled you're loving the UX improvements. Your feedback means the world to us! 🚀🤗

March 6, 2024

god-sent

Survival Simulator
Estonia
25 days using the app
Booster SEO replied March 8, 2024

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂

January 30, 2024

My Store is very slow but this app increas my store speed 5x faster Thanks Booster Optimizer

Opelux
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
Booster SEO replied January 31, 2024

We're thrilled to hear our app supercharged your store's speed! Thank you for your awesome feedback and for choosing our app. 😊🚀

April 24, 2024

the app is really helpful and easy to use and supports fast reply surely I recommend it .

RD Overseas
India
About 3 hours using the app
Booster SEO replied April 25, 2024

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad you find the app easy to use and our support responsive. Happy to have you with us!

January 3, 2024

The app is really helpful and easy to use, support really fast to reply, surely i recommend it

Crystal Zone
9 months using the app
Booster SEO replied January 4, 2024

We appreciate your recommendation and are thrilled to have earned your trust. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

February 29, 2024

not working!!

Lymaja Jewelry
Germany
3 months using the app
Booster SEO replied March 2, 2024

Hi there,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the issue you're having with our app.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app works, it's just not the ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to improve your store's speed.

However, I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things better for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,