4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing their online store's loading speed, leading to improved user experience and increased sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and immediate speed improvements. Many have noted its positive impact on SEO, with improved search engine rankings. The customer support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and proficiency, making this app an essential tool for efficient store management.

Edited October 3, 2023

Thanks.

Emagique
Tunisia
4 days using the app
Booster SEO replied September 29, 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent app review and I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with indexing.

I just want to clarify that our app shouldn't affect indexing and that it shouldn't create duplicate pages. Page Speed Optimizer is made and designed to help boost the speed of your site in terms of clicks by pre-loading links. This app starts working after the first-page load because it is preloading links on the page.

The app automatically speeds up your store's load times by adding one simple file to your theme called booster-page-speed-optimizer.js!

Page Speed Optimizer uses lightweight, but powerful Javascript to improve your store's page loading times. It does this by feeding information to the browser, based on a user's interaction with your site. There are three general steps involved in the application of this script.

1. The script checks for all links on a page when it first loads.
2. When a user moves their mouse cursor over a link or touches it on a mobile device - even while scrolling - the script tells the browser to begin pre-loading that link in the background. This ensures faster page loading.
3. If a user moves away from the link without clicking it, the script tells the browser to stop preloading that link.

Streaming sites use a similar idea when they play a silent preview of a video as you hover over it on a results page.

This is the reason why testing tools such as GTMetrix or Pingdom will not be able to detect our app's improvements to your site. They are not able to simulate this real-world, user behavior in their tests. Our app helps improve performance on the user's end for an optimal experience of your store.

Hope this clarifies how our app works, please do let us know if you have any other questions by responding to the email we sent you.

Regards,
Darrel

April 16, 2023

Excellent app. I want to give 10 stars...............................................................

pvmark
About 1 month using the app
February 28, 2024

Excellente à application

ASUA
France
Booster SEO replied February 29, 2024

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciiez l'application. Votre soutien compte pour nous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster

February 29, 2024

not working!!

Lymaja Jewelry
Germany
Booster SEO replied March 2, 2024

Hi there,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the issue you're having with our app.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app works, it's just not the ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to improve your store's speed.

However, I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things better for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Pat

Edited May 26, 2023

Door dit bedrijf heb ik een error op me site
Installeer deze app niet
Liquid error (layout/theme line 440): Could not find asset snippets/quantity-breaks-now.liquid

Ze geven aan dat het van een plugin is die korting geeft maar ik heb helemaal geen plugin die korting geeft en de melding kwam toen ik hun plugin downloadende

Xlasering
Netherlands
26 days using the app
Booster SEO replied May 25, 2023

Hi there,

Darrel here from Nova Apps Support. I'm sorry you've been having issues with the app!

Though it is a free app, we take every issue seriously and strive to resolve them. Based on the error alone, it seems it is coming from a Quantity Break type of app(like a discount app), however, we definitely want to check if our app caused this error. I'd be happy to look further into this. In order to do that we'll need collaborator access to your shop, so I've sent a collaborator request to your Shopify admin. Once you accept that request, please reply to the email we sent you and let us know.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers,
Darrel

February 5, 2024

na sert strictement a rien, aucun effets sur la rapidité du site

Espace tapis
France
Booster SEO replied February 6, 2024

Hi there,

I've reviewed your recent feedback regarding our application, and I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the speed issues you're experiencing with your store.

However, I'd like to clarify that although our application is effective, it's not a definitive solution for speeding up your store. It doesn't directly impact your online speed test scores due to its operational mechanism. Nonetheless, it significantly enhances the browsing experience for your site visitors and customers. Additionally, we provide 24/7 chat support to assist you in effectively improving your store's speed.

I've reached out to you via email to continue our discussion and explore how we can address your concerns satisfactorily.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Pat

March 14, 2023

It's a good app, and the quick help by customer support from Mr. Jon was very helpful. thank you so much!

Book Mart W.L.L
Bahrain
34 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied March 14, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback about our app and customer support. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you promptly and effectively. However, we always strive to provide the best experience possible for our customers. If there was anything that could have been done differently or better to make your experience a 5-star one, we would love to hear your feedback. Please feel free to share any suggestions or comments with us, as we are always looking for ways to improve and better meet the needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing our service, and we look forward to hearing from you.
All the best, Kevin

March 6, 2023

It's a very bad app. When I install this app, this app effect the website is blank. The support team cannot help to fix it and just send me the general answer.

Secret Sofa
25 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied March 6, 2023

Hi Secret Sofa Team,

Aroll here from Booster Apps Tier 2 Support. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to apologize for the trouble you had with our app. 😔

Though our app is free, it is by no means at all an app that we neglect, and we take issues such as the one you're experiencing very seriously and would love to get to the bottom of what caused the images to disappear.

Would it be okay for us to collaborate with you to resolve the issue? I'll be happy to send over a collaborator's request and look further at what went wrong.

Happy to offer you any help you need here. So sorry again for the hassle. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Aroll

March 9, 2023

very fast service. Trish is the best and she was very supportive and this app is wow. thank you so much

Lolichic
12 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied March 9, 2023

Here at Booster Apps, providing fast and knowledgeable customer support is one of our top priorities. We're glad to hear that we were able to deliver on that promise for you. Thank you for the 5-stars and for choosing our app!
Much appreciated, Kevin

April 4, 2023

Incredible Speed. And free, they are angels from heaven. Fully recomend the app, you can install it quickly

Harumi Belleza Coreana
Colombia
4 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied April 5, 2023

Your recommendation is the highest compliment, and we're grateful for your support.
Thanks, Kevin