Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 16, 2022

Trish me ha ayudado mucho con mi pagina, ha realizado la tarea muy rapido y ha aportado a mi pagina web.

ProCycling.Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 8, 2022

شكرا جزيلا للدعم الكبير لقد قدمت لي المساعدة انا اشكر التوضيح للاسئلة وتقديم كل ما يلزم بخصوص الاسئلة لدي انا اشكركم كل الشكر والتقدير لكم

BeautifyMagic
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 2, 2022

Trish was amazing and very kind. Verified my store and was a pleasure to speak to. Very happy with the costumer service.

Zartana
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2022

I needed my website verified. Alex , she was such a gem. So polite and quick. I am glad they make apps that are useful, effective and with great customer service to boot!

CHEBE PRODUCTS
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 20, 2022

I used this app to improve the speed of my store and got a lot of help, and I thank Aroll for everything because it helped me with a lot of things related to the speed of the store

Layrea
Sweden
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
October 17, 2022

Great Experience with Trish. She was extremely helpful and made sure my site was all set. I love the customer service they've provided and will certainly recommend it to others.

Flourish Beauti Shop
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
October 7, 2022

I havent used the app yet, but the support I recieved from Alex, was exceptional. And that alone speaks volumes. I never give reviews. So you should really value having a competent person like that working for you!

Art Meets Apparel
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
October 7, 2022

Great customer support. The page seems to be loading faster. I Could not verify that yet. ( It adds a little js to the code. )

Akkurando.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
October 7, 2022

Thanks to Trish who help me with my store,about us in a store is very recommended and i didn't have it and some marketing tolls was given to me as well,because of Trish my website will go to the next level,thx again Trish!

Fecloset
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
October 6, 2022

Just perfect. Communication 100%. Oh yeah thank you Alex for making my evening better and for the fast response/issue fix. Just already give Alex a raise.

Fr3sh