Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Make your pages feel like they load (almost) instantly

Price: Free

One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Zartana

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Trish was amazing and very kind. Verified my store and was a pleasure to speak to. Very happy with the costumer service.

CHEBE PRODUCTS

I needed my website verified. Alex , she was such a gem. So polite and quick. I am glad they make apps that are useful, effective and with great customer service to boot!

Layrea

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 28 minutes

I used this app to improve the speed of my store and got a lot of help, and I thank Aroll for everything because it helped me with a lot of things related to the speed of the store

Flourish Beauti Shop

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great Experience with Trish. She was extremely helpful and made sure my site was all set. I love the customer service they've provided and will certainly recommend it to others.

Art Meets Apparel

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I havent used the app yet, but the support I recieved from Alex, was exceptional. And that alone speaks volumes. I never give reviews. So you should really value having a competent person like that working for you!

Akkurando.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great customer support. The page seems to be loading faster. I Could not verify that yet. ( It adds a little js to the code. )

Fecloset

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Thanks to Trish who help me with my store,about us in a store is very recommended and i didn't have it and some marketing tolls was given to me as well,because of Trish my website will go to the next level,thx again Trish!

Fr3sh

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just perfect. Communication 100%. Oh yeah thank you Alex for making my evening better and for the fast response/issue fix. Just already give Alex a raise.

Murse Life Clothing Co.

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to help speed up my site. It would allow my customers to have a better experience on my site.

Shelley’s House & Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

I honestly didn’t realise how slow my website was until I installed this app! Within minutes Alex helped me to verify it & made sure everything was working as it should, she was extremely polite & helpful.
100% efficiency & 100% free too!