Reviews (1,290)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing site speed and improving user experience, particularly for stores with numerous images. It's praised for its easy one-click setup, responsive customer support, and SEO benefits. Some consider it an essential part of their store's operation, with both free and paid features available.

April 24, 2024

Easy to use and even better, it's free!

Sweet Pea Apparel
9 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied April 25, 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled you find the app easy to use and enjoy that it's free. Happy selling!

January 30, 2024

My Store is very slow but this app increas my store speed 5x faster Thanks Booster Optimizer

Opelux
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
Booster SEO replied January 31, 2024

We're thrilled to hear our app supercharged your store's speed! Thank you for your awesome feedback and for choosing our app. 😊🚀

November 3, 2023

Blazing fast!!! I hired a company to Optimize our site speed. They did a perfect job and our site speed is now great! Our GTMetrix score is now an "A", and our Google Page Speed is 89 on mobile and 95 on desktop. Yet in spite of the near perfect page speed score, our site still felt slow. Images loaded slow. Everything on our pages had a lag. But adding the BOOSTER app brought everything together and achieved the effect we were shooting for. We now have a massively quick site!!! This 1 - 2 approach has worked for us... 1. Get the store optimized/configured to play by the rules to achieve a favorable site speed score. And 2. Use a good caching tool like the BOOSTER app. This combination has made all the difference for our store!

ExcellentSupply.com
5 months using the app
Booster SEO replied November 6, 2023

It's fantastic to hear that our app was the final piece to your site speed puzzle! Congratulations on achieving such impressive results, and thank you for sharing your successful strategy. Enjoy the new velocity of your store!

September 19, 2023

Enhanced User Experience:
Since implementing this app, my customers have enjoyed a much better shopping experience. It's intuitive, responsive, and adds a lot of value to my site.

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Almost 2 years using the app
Booster SEO replied September 21, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled that our app has enhanced your customers' shopping experience and added value to your site. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

Edited July 14, 2023

Amazing app, it does exactly what is promised. I am very pleased with all of their apps. The pages of my store definitely load faster, but i don't know if it is my Wi-fi, mobile device or something else but it doesn't feel very smooth scrolling down in my store. I have decided to try another app and if it is worse i will definitely come back to this app again.
UPDATE: I decided to not install the other app and uninstall this app, i don't want to risk it, this app is just too good and i like everything the way it is.

Voteo
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
Booster SEO replied July 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We apologize if you experienced some issues with scrolling, and we understand your decision to try another app. If you find that the alternative app doesn't meet your expectations, we'll be more than happy to welcome you back and assist you with any concerns you may have. - Kevin

November 19, 2023

So happy with the page speed! I tried almost everything and this works for FREE!

Bootyband Nederland
Netherlands
3 months using the app
Booster SEO replied November 21, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that our free app exceeded your expectations! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for choosing our service! 🚀✨

June 29, 2023

Very very good app, got my pages improved by 35-50% in terms of speed. Will help SEO for sure. Now I just need the final touches and ready to launch!

TH - Diving
3 months using the app
Booster SEO replied June 29, 2023

We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results for your store so far! Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌 - Kevin

September 4, 2023

I can't believe this is free. I had a major issue with my shopify store loading slow because it was being weighed down by photos. it's a clothing store. whatever magic this app does, it made the store instantly load. like, blink your eyes fast. it's amazing.

RS4 UNLTD Clothing
2 months using the app
Booster SEO replied September 6, 2023

We're thrilled that our app has worked like magic for your Shopify store! Feel free to reach out if you need more help or have questions. Enjoy the fast loading, and best of luck with your business! - Kevin

October 24, 2023

After approx. 2 mos. of use and seeing absolutely no change that represents any optimizing as the name and description implies and/or claims, I give this app a 1-star rating for usefulness and a 5-star rating for deception.

Mostly This'n'That
About 2 months using the app
Booster SEO replied October 26, 2023

Hi there,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the issue you're having with our app.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app definitely works, it's just not the ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we actually have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to really improve your store's speed.

Anyway, I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things better for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Lester

August 28, 2023

I'm very sorry but I couldn't get any results. I uploaded 1 week passed, but my speed remains constant at the speed before uploading. I didn't get the result.

Lady Ros
Türkiye
6 months using the app
Booster SEO replied August 29, 2023

Hi Lady Ros,

I've read your recent feedback about our app, and I'm truly sorry to learn about the speed issues you're encountering with your store.

However, I would like to clarify that while our app definitely works, it's not really an ultimate fix to speed up your store. It also doesn't directly increase your online speed test scores because of the way it works. However, it does significantly contribute to an improved browsing experience for your site's viewers and customers. Also, we actually have our 24/7 chat support team who are more than happy to help guide you on how to really improve your store's speed.

I have sent you an email so we can continue the conversation and discuss how we can go about making things right for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,