Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Schnäppchendeal.com

Good.
.........................................................................................................................

CriticalCareNow Store

Love it. Easy to set up and use. Let get it!!! Need more apps like this. So simple. New to drop shipping but optimistic.

Chantilly Way

Seems to have really increased my page loading speed for my store. Hope this will increase my conversions.

Ancyshop

Awesome work and awesome support! The installation is not finished in Chrome but when I opened it in Safari I can finish the installation.
My shop is incredible faster in desktop and also in mobile browser.
Thank you guys!

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

great and super easy-to-use app, of course, it does no super magic. it does exactly what it says. 5 Stars!

Supplements By R3

Thanks so much for this app. It has really helped me to speed things up on my site. I am sure it's helping with the conversions

December 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Much appreciated, Stuart

Olfativa Home

Ok... la página me ayudó a subir unos 5 pts en velocidad, antes lo tenía en 24 en google speed, ahora quedó en 30

MSS Cosmetics

Verry good !thank you for the application my web is verry fast now ! i love it
je conseil a tous de telecharger cette application elle est top

December 21, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate you using the app! 🚀 Regards, Stuart

DaVallia

All my images would NOT load after app install! Not worthy. I don't think I have any more words to explain as required by the program. Website worked perfect before app install, website would not load images after. And it wasn't the app?

December 19, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I'm afraid this completely unrelated to the app :( Our app places a single line of javascript code to speed up your next page load - we do not have any access to editing or updating your images.

Cheers
Stuart

MIRKATS

Since I have installed the application on my website my mirkats.com it seems to have increased the speed of page load .. This simple App has changed the way my page loads up but i want to see the shopify score increase .. finger cross