Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

IdealSherazade

J'ai installé cette application pour que ma page soit convertit rapidement et j'espère que cette application fonctionne au mieux

Tigmon

Great app loved it i tought it wouldnt work but it does. tested the sight out after i used it and it runs like a charm

January 5, 2021

We're so thrilled you are enjoying the app! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Thank you so much! 🎉

The Baby Place

installed in seconds and that's it! my pages are loading like a rocket! they weren't particularly slow before.. but thought i would try this just to see..and so far looks like they are even quicker now! Amazing its free, so give it a go!

January 5, 2021

We're so happy that our app is helping your Shopify store skyrocket! 🚀 Thank you so much for the 5-Stars! Much appreciated, Stuart

HAVANA HOME

Very easy to install. Simple and stress free setup. This app provides practical information and solutions to page speed issues. Makes it all so much easier.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review team HAVANA HOME! We appreciate you helping to share the word about us and we're always here for you anytime! 🚀

Schnäppchendeal.com

Good.
.........................................................................................................................

CriticalCareNow Store

Love it. Easy to set up and use. Let get it!!! Need more apps like this. So simple. New to drop shipping but optimistic.

Chantilly Way

Seems to have really increased my page loading speed for my store. Hope this will increase my conversions.

Ancyshop

Awesome work and awesome support! The installation is not finished in Chrome but when I opened it in Safari I can finish the installation.
My shop is incredible faster in desktop and also in mobile browser.
Thank you guys!

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

great and super easy-to-use app, of course, it does no super magic. it does exactly what it says. 5 Stars!

Supplements By R3

Thanks so much for this app. It has really helped me to speed things up on my site. I am sure it's helping with the conversions

December 22, 2020