Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 4, 2022

app seems to work! especially happy with the support of the backoffice!
really helpful and fast answering

Horsecarepro
Belgium
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
October 4, 2022

Great customer support and service!! I use the app for more than a year and work really well. Many thanks Mary for being so supportive!!

HINTSDECO
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 3, 2022

Very good customer support! There is an answer to every question. Just top people to be in contact with and all for free.

InfinityNightCat
Germany
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 3, 2022

My website was so slow but this seems to have speed ..Very good customer service.
Friendly and helpful!!! definitely recommend

Brsshopp
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 3, 2022

My website was so slow but this seems to have sped it up quite significantly! Pretty happy with the service and the tech is really quick to respond.

The Southern Thistle
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 3, 2022

Very good customer service. I haven’t tested the app yet, but I think it will work very good. Thanks.

Lovily (928892824)
Norway
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
October 2, 2022

Fast setup , Friendly and helpful!!! definitely recommend! love it . Customer driven, positive helpful!

Life of a Practice Manager
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
October 2, 2022

I recently enquired about getting my store verified and had Trish assist me. She was very efficient and did a fantastic job. Very professional and lovely to chat with, highly recommend!

Willow's Scents Co.
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
September 30, 2022

I had some issues and PAT helped me a lot with all the issues i was facing Great customer service thank you PAT

Ayaat Fashion
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 30, 2022

Me ha atendido Alex y no puedo estar más satisfecha, ha resuelto todas mis dudas y me ha ayudado mucho con sus recomendaciones,

Sayko Spain