Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Da Influencer

Aumentou o desempenho e a velocidade da minha loja drasticamente, e eu não esperava que fosse tão simples e fácil

Hometastic.fun

I would like to know how to measure the loading speed since speed tests do not work I can not tell if there is an improvement or not .

Ehazyn

Booster app has many helpful apps. If you are a starter this is the best way to get started. You do not have to worry about hiring professionals as this app is so easy to use.

Construction Supply Magazine

good app, it help speed up my store. It was taking to long to laod because of other apps I had installed.

Knee Shop.com

So Far so Good. Have not seen anything yet but will let you know if I see some improvement in my score

InternetDepot

Boosted my page speed by around 13 points. I had a pretty bad score due to third-party apps that were not used but still installed. I removed them and installed this.

Les Beaux Mecs

Parfait ... satisfaite de vos applications ... et votre réactivité aux questions aussi ... merci ...

Le Petit Bonsaï

Thank you very muchhh it is good perfect. I love it it improve my store. love it xoxo . I will download it again

thecleanhand...the perfect no touch door opener!

Great App! worked immediately. Good Job! Highly recommmend this app to all and you will see an increase in speed!

Electric Butterfly Flowers

Im not sure if this helps yet my lighthouse score is still very low Im not sure if this helps yet my lighthouse score is still very low