Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 30, 2022

This app is a must-have! Aroll was super helpful in getting my store setup and verified. He's the best! This app has helped my store speed tremendously.

ScentSuki
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
September 28, 2022

What a gr8 app for FREE. Too good to be TRUE and very helpful. A responsive customer services.!This app took a way one of my big burden in a matter of minutes. RECOMMENDING!

Koko's Pets
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
September 28, 2022

Jon, from Page speed optimiser is an absolute legend, helped me solve all my problems today, this person is kind, very patient and definitely deserves a raise!

Portamenity
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 28, 2022

wonderful app, really helpful and easy to install. Very nice and helpful customer support, Jon was very friendly and helpful - I can definitely recommend this app. thanks again Jon!

mywatch4you
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 27, 2022

It was one of the best customer service experiences we've had in our Shopify journey. We owe this experience to Alex, thank you a thousand times for your energy and helpfulness Alex

Meissa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 27, 2022

I just installed the app and asked for verification to get an additional 10% boost. The support was amazing!!

NO BS
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
September 27, 2022

Great app and speed to my page. Great customer support as well, Could see how fast my page actually loads up. Each link opens quick and easy

Drink-On
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 26, 2022

I used this App for Speed Optimization. Chat was super fast and efficient! Store in que for verification.

Kidi-Q - Learn, Play & Create
South Africa
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Booster Apps replied September 26, 2022

We greatly appreciate the 5-Star review! 🌟 These reviews make our day here. 🙂 Thanks, Kevin

September 25, 2022

I will be starting to use the app now. I'm new to Shopify and I'm trying to increase sales. The app looks great

Ginny's Mega Mart
Time spent using app: 22 days
Booster Apps replied September 26, 2022

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, help increase your sales! Thanks so much for the 5-star review and we appreciate you using our app. ✨ Best wishes, Kevin

September 24, 2022

I used this app to improve my shop speed. Before the app, I noticed my page was loading slower than I'd like. I didn't know If I had to remove pictures or apps, but then I found this app and with one click the speed increased, I swear, at least 100x. I talked with one of the customer service reps who helped verify my shop (Jon) and they were extremely helpful and even gave some great extra tips for my shop. I thought Jon was very quick and made my experience a lot better. Thank you.

Tauro
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Booster Apps replied September 26, 2022

We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results and has instantly increased the speed of your store! 🚀 Thanks so much for the positive feedback and thoughtful review! All the best, Kevin