Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

SienCy

Seemed like a promising app at first but then experienced difficulties. Reached out for support and was completely ignored. Shocking. First ever app that i’ve come across that doesn’t offer support so be weary of this if you happen to experience any issues. Find an app that offers support!

M-MAX audio

My web speed was drastically lowered with the Google speed meter. I do not recommend it, it is to have a module that is not needed

December 13, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔

TheMFC

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

November 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Trailful Outdoor Co.

One click optimization, seemed easy enough. Increased my page load time in GTMetrix from 3.3 seconds to 5.7 seconds, and decreased my PageSpeed Insights (Google) scores from 43 Mobile / 86 Desktop to 33 Mobile / 70 Desktop. Not good!

November 17, 2019

black-hat-foffy.com

I want to cancel, and your app doesn't have any information as to what to do to perform a cancellation to your app????

Please cancel this account, thank you.

I think your app it's absolutely over expensive.

WatchMe Shop

After installing this app my website speed went from 4.3sec to 9.38sec.
I am not satisfied..

Please fix this\

November 10, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. Unfortunately page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix will not show any improvements when the app is installed. This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔

Joey Sturgis Tones

It made my store slower. I tested on google pagespeed insights before - scored 16. Installed and ran app, scored 14. The app does not make the page load faster.

September 25, 2019

Water Tuckr

Not sure even it working.............................................................................

August 22, 2019

Hi there, I've sent on an email to try to demonstrate the speed increase of the app so far. 😊Cheers, Stuart

Mercanovo

Doesn't work. Don't waste your timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

August 12, 2019

Hi there, so sorry to hear you had an issue 🙁I just sent over an email to help ensure all looks ok for your store. Cheers, Stuart

1 3 Next