Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 28, 2019

from the beginning I was a little unsure of these apps. but after installing and trying, I think my website is a bit faster when it comes to mobile especially. don't think so haha. thank you for creating these apps and most importantly, it's free!

SNAPMALAYA
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 26, 2019

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Bozsky
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 23, 2019

I use this app to speed up the pages on my store. My store has been awesome since. has.... it’s a must have.

The Blue Mahoe
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 21, 2019

According to google speed insights this app helped my store to rank up from being 35% to 48%. So it does some work!

The Coco Mart
Estonia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 20, 2019

This app really boosts website load time. Thanks guys . I think you could add a feature what tells the reasons why the website was loading slower.

Drip Store World Wide
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 19, 2019

i love this app, I feel that the speed of my store became faster than before, after installing this app.

Charm & Ko. Doll Store
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 19, 2019

Great App. Recommending it . My store works now faster then before. Easy and simple to start with just one click.

Fivestarshops
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 17, 2019

More information can see in mainboard , will be better and how much optimized image and script which page need fix.

ROF Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 15, 2019

superbe application très utile pour augmenter la vitesse d'un site. Je recommandedela mettree en place

O'Case Bébé Dakar
Senegal
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 1, 2019

I used this app and it did something but I didn't notice any changes immediately, i will update my review in few days

Treasure Buy