4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

November 25, 2020

This app is just amazing! Not only is it super easy to design exactly what you want but whenever I've had the smallest of problems, the customer service has been absolutely amazing. The response time is super fast and they've explained the step by step so clearly. Even sending videos/screenshots of my store back to me so I 100% understand how to solve the issue. Couldn't recommend this app more!

burdalux
PageFly replied November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App I am Glad to hear that I was able to help you with the issues you were facing. Feel free to get back to us again we are here 24/7 to help our customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

October 25, 2017

I tried a number of times to reach out and ask for help with a fairly simple problem, with no response. I'm looking for something else. Documentation is a bit thin.

Secret Storage Books
8 days using the app
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Hi,

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the frustrating experience with us.
We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.
The very first time of creating and developing was a time when PageFly was still lacking support.
Over the years, we have been improving our support service in both quantity and quality. Currently, our support team is available 24/7/365 whenever you need us.

Along with this, we also improve our app performance to make it run smoothly.

Moreover, we also updated our Help Center and Video tutorials to cover fully almost everything about PageFly.

I wish we will have a chance to support you when you are back.

October 25, 2017

Not very intuitive, doesn't work very well, and the help from the team is extremely slow, if anything, almost doesn't exist. This is what you get for a free app. I would recommend paying a bit to get something much better.

The Jock Store
Singapore
7 days using the app
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for posting a review and we’re truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. But I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

For many years, we have been trying so hard to improve PageFly to make it have more features and functions.

We would appreciate another chance to support your business. And today, my team wants to let you know that we would have another opportunity to support you.

With PageFly, you’re always our priority.

July 2, 2019

I made my first page today with the app. I did something wrong and Touqir helped immediately and got it straightened out. Great service and the app seems good so far!

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous
Edited January 31, 2023

The app is easy to install and the interface is pretty simple. Templates are great and a massive selection for home pages and collections and the rest. I had an issue with the Shopify contact form integration and I cannot speak highly enough of the 24/7 support. They were so helpful and even on a shift changeover until we resolved the issue. One bit of feedback would be more simplified contact form landing page templates, although creating your own is pretty simple. Highly recommend this app and looking forward to the endless possibilities.

Edible Blooms New Zealand
New Zealand
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

October 30, 2020

Most helpful support I've ever had with a Shopify app. Had an issue, support fixed the issue right away + made a screen recording video of what exactly they did. Amazing!

LustyLion
Netherlands
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

November 1, 2017

Excellent idea. You can build your landing pages any way you want and integrate them within shopify store blog or product whatever. Only thing is... Sometimes: you cannot save your work, it crashes, does not appear in app menu and undo button just stops working. So if you have a lot of nerve and patience, it's a great free app. Otherwise, do not even try it.

Brighter Square
7 days using the app
November 16, 2020

Really great support, helped me within the hour :D
Really easy to use, can really recommend it!! :D

LIVING FLOWERS
Denmark
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

February 12, 2022

I have just added this app and I'm very happy with it. I had a little trouble initially working it all out, but the support is amazing - very quick and helpful - until I worked it all out.

Lucia the Label
About 5 hours using the app
PageFly replied February 13, 2022

Hey there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app.

We are really to learn you are happy with it and also to see that you are learning to work it out, we hope you enjoy the ride with us!

If you need further help just let us know again!
We will be here until it is all sorted out all we can!

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Excellent customer service. Responded very fast and solved my problems. Am using the page well. Recommended.

Jerry & Maggie
About 5 hours using the app
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages and we are so glad to help you to solve the problems.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team