PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Nice help from customer support, from Kyo! :)
The app works well after I explored it a bit. Definitly recommend!

lednoteboardshop
Belgium
February 3, 2023

A very user-friendly application with amazing technical support. Professionals work in technical support, they know their job well, respond quickly and solve all the problems that have arisen. I strongly recommend this application, because after such functionality of the theme editor and high-quality consulting, there is motivation to continue making an online store!

AllTechStore
Latvia
February 2, 2023

Customer service has a very quick response. there is a lot template options and easy use page builder highly recommenced

TOTO Tire
PageFly replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are happy that you found PageFly helpful. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service so we can meet your expectation every day!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat.

Have a nice day!

Tyler | PageFly team

February 2, 2023

I have been using PageFly for almost 1 year.
Easy to use, quick reply, professional problem solving, and so many reasons to choose PageFly

I have to say thank you to Cookie who helped me to solve the issue that "the cart is not updating accordingly until you reload". The problem were solved in few minutes. Unbelievably fast.

ILLUMINATE
Taiwan
PageFly replied February 3, 2023

Hi Lee,
It's my pleasure to assist you to fix the issue for you. I am so happy that we could together find out the issue and it was fixed and the page is working well now.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

We are right here for you.
Cookie - PageFly Team

February 1, 2023

Pagefly has excellent customer service. Very helpful and patient - terrific to deal with from the beginning. Good tutorials, also.

Simone France Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

I am really glad to hear that you are satisfied with the level of support you received from the PageFly team. Your positive feedback on the Shopify App Store is greatly appreciated, and I am really glad to hear that you found the Tutorials helpful.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or require assistance in the future.

Warm Regards,
Max and the PageFly Team

Edited January 31, 2023

The app is easy to install and the interface is pretty simple. Templates are great and a massive selection for home pages and collections and the rest. I had an issue with the Shopify contact form integration and I cannot speak highly enough of the 24/7 support. They were so helpful and even on a shift changeover until we resolved the issue. One bit of feedback would be more simplified contact form landing page templates, although creating your own is pretty simple. Highly recommend this app and looking forward to the endless possibilities.

Edible Blooms New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

January 31, 2023

They're very helpful and make it easy to build and edit a page. Aldwin was very helpful! I would definitely recommend PageFly.

HydraQuench
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a huge motivation for us to improve our app and support.

It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

I wish you the best of luck!

Aldwin | PageFly Team

January 31, 2023

PageFly comes with so many templates and is very easy to pick up. If you run into any trouble, their support team is very responsive, kind, and helpful.

Frame of choice
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied February 1, 2023

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat.

Have a nice day!

Tyler | PageFly team

January 31, 2023

The editor is very easy to use, and the customer service personnel are also very enthusiastic, patient, and reply very quickly, and can solve my problem very well

VastCarHome
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review!

I am truly happy that you like PageFly and I was able to help you to solve an issue.

Please do let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Edited January 31, 2023

Pagefly customer service team have made a great help to us! Thank you very much! Hope it will work well all the time~

Honey Play Box
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied January 31, 2023

Thank you a lot for your thought, I'm glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Cookie | PageFly Team