PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MyClarella

Location Germany

PageFly is awesome! I get all the flexibility I need to build my store and the customer service is fast and great.

Veneka

Fantastic app and great customer service. Really appreciate their support and the tool has helped our conversion rate

Joyeauto MMB Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app and customer service are very nice. Team of service help me a lot. Whenever you need help, they are there.

Skin-Loox

Location Romania

I just have words of praise for the support team. The team moved very fast and solved the problem faster than I expected. In addition, the design of my online store looks fantastic with this application. I love the app. I think it is the best option to customize the online store that you will find in the Shopify application store.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!

TheraPunktur

Location Austria

Great support. They help you with coding also, if you cannot manage something. Touqir was very helpful. Best,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for your generous review. I am truly happy that I was able to help you with your alignment issue. Your feedback really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

My Sheen Skin

I had been having a difficult time to figure out pagefly for our product page. Their team is so supportive and responsive. They answered all my questions and resolved all roadblocks I was having during building the page. Thank you!

Hi Ashwini,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

IMPERIO COSMETICS

Location Germany

Drake is an awesome member of pagefly, he always gives me an incredible support! He communication is fast and clean. His work is perfect!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

EU4HORIC AURA

This app allows you to move so freely. and the chat support members have been super attentive and met my technical needs. Best find on shopify app store

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Mosan

Location Brazil

Excelente! Oferece um ótimo plano gratuito e o plano de suporte é mesmo 24/7, estão de prabéns! muito bom!

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us.
Your feedback is the most meaningful gift for our every working-hard day's effort to provide better products and service to our beloved customers, like you.

Nora - PageFly Team

Extraordinary Charcuterie

They have the best support 24/7. I always get someone with in a few minutes no matter what time of day it is! Marie has solved all my problems quickly.

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring value.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 654 655