PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Absolutely AMAZING!! The support on chat is second to none. I love it. Thank you so so much for all of your help. Fantastic! I will be recommending you to my friends. Much better than the more popular downloads. You won't be disappointed after installing this. Brilliant

WhiteMarc

their chat support is truly amazing! 10/10 makes things so easy for you to build, furthermore, it allows you to edit outside of the realms of the normal editing

Cosmic Clothing

This app is such a lifesaver! It allows me to personalize every single detail on my pages from the spacing, the button style, and the layout. You can add your social media feeds, make creative blog posts, and improve the quality of your home page to increase conversions. When I needed help with a feature on the app, support literally responded within 5 seconds and had an answer for me within a few minutes! They went above and beyond by sending me a screen recording showing what I needed to do. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Personally, this will always be on my list of apps and is a must-have. :)

Bluemin.

AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-) AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-) AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-)

Karen's Fine Jewellery

I used this app to help me design a better looking "about us" page, and it did just what i wanted. Very easy to use, and easy to ask questions if you have any. The chat is of easy access and they answer you pretty quickly.

Dilwana

this app helps me a lot in building my shop pages. actually this app has a awesome and easy UI so you can build your pages easily.

Lideal

I used the app to build my product page and i had a problem but the support team was able to solve my problem, thank you very much.

OutStreetZ

This App Is Must For Drop shipping Stores. Using This App Your Store Looks Far Better Than The Other Drop shipping Store .Customer Service Is Great . You Get Reply In Minutes . Most Recommended.

Emily Hill Australia

Best customer service ever. Best Page Builder for the Shopify website no doubt!!! I love this page builder. Thank you so much

silkymeco

I was very skeptical about using this app as it sounded too good to be true. Now after using it for a month or so, I admit this by far is my most favorite app on shopify for number of reasons. 1. You are 100% in charge of what you want to do. You are no longer limited by what theme developers have or don't have in their themes. With a very nominal monthly fee you can make the best home page and product page that would beat any Theme that you probably would pay $200 for. 2. While the app has a bit of learning curve, the support is online 24/7 via CHAT!!! yes! No waiting no nothing. You don't know how to do things and you are confused? just ask them and they would walk you through the most basic stuff. In most cases, they would get it done for you unless you actually want to learn. If so, they would record a video and teach it to you!! 3. If there is something that is not offered in the app in most cases, they would contact a senior developer and he/she would fix it for you. Overall I give it 10 out of 5. I am in love with this app and love the team behind it. Super responsive with no waiting around, very polite, professional and smart! No doubt, get this app It's worth its price 100%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346