PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OrangeCasual

Location Hong Kong SAR

Pagefly team is so helpful! They resolved my problem with efficiency plus patience! I'd love to recommend to other friends!

Wabi Home

Location Spain

Me gusta mucho esta app, es super intuitiva y dispone de muchas posibilidades. Cookie me ha ayudado muchisimo a conseguir lo que buscaba, super amable!

Triple Theta

Kate From Pagefly helped me so much! I needed help rounding the corners of something where the standard tool does not work, and she walked me through exactly how to fix it. The app also is great and I have had it for over a year and have not really had issues yet with it. Overall pretty straightforward and works well.

The Roxanne Thomas Project

Excellent customer support. If you encounter any problems or anything you're not sure about, I'd suggest contacting the customer support in the chat service. They were super quick to respond and answered all my queries.

XSPACECUP

Location China

The features are very good, especially the customer service is very attentive. But it would be nice if all customer service could be like this.

RØG ONE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Richtig schneller und kompetenter Support. Collins und Shagar haben uns bei Problemen in wenigen Minuten unter die Arme gegriffen

Skinbliss

Awesome support, very helpful and quick to respond. Great templates too, we use this on a few of our stores.

Saguaro Shoes

Location Hong Kong SAR

jasbestbuy

Location China

Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!

Didier Lab Germany

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I rally like the support because they always are ready to help. But I have problems with using the features. For me the most important is mobile. This app is responsive but on mobile, all graphics I prepared do not look well. Need to always rech out the support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 680 681