PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

Plan Afrodita

I used this app with my shop, it works so well, it makes the design easy and the support team is one of the best of the market!

Granville Island Delivery Co.

The support is very friendly and the app allows you to customize your pages well. There is a bit of a learning curve, but you can always ask support to help you. I find it a bit fiddly to work with but the pages end up looking great! Thanks to Pagefly for helping me with my site layout!

millemarille

Great app and very helpful support! I have asked several times and always received fast and professional help.

Dogs Fairytales

The team is great at helping and explaining, they are very dedicated, I appreciate the free trial for one page and the assistance that comes with it is top-notch. I have been using PageFly for multiple product pages now. The team is very friendly and helpful, they help our store get higher conversions. Totally worth it and revolutionizing for people who have 0 coding experience. This is the ultimate tool to build custom pages that convert.

FirstPawsCo

I was setting up a product page, and ran into some backend CSS problems with the font not converting to the actual store. I contacted the support, and instantly got a reply from a very lovely lady, Zita. Even though the problem was quite complex, Zita guided me and gave me everything I needed to do while working side by side with her developer, and just like that, my problem got fixed in less than 20 minutes. Big 5 star from me, superb customer service, would highly recommend!

Paint by Numbers

Sadly I found the app extremely confusing and frustrating to use. This is not "drag and drop". The rows and columns system, margins, and many more things are super time-consuming, with a long learning curve. The templates provided are scarce, average, and mostly seasonal, so unless you are a true expert with hours and hours under your belt using this app and marketing knowledge, you will not build any "high converting" anything from scratch. I spent hours trying to design a product page until I gave up. I couldn't get anything more than Windows 95 look website. I wanted to add a banner, the image got cropped in ways I could never imagine, and it was impossible to display it fully since there is no button you can simply tick for this. I was super hyped about this app, but it has been a total disappointment. You have control over many things, yes, but in the end, all those things have control over you.

ALPHA-ENERGY®

Great support - always very quick and helpful. Easy to use with many good functions.
we build our landingpages with it

UglyXmassTees

I like this app a lot. Helps add additional pages very easily. There are great tools to help you with everything you need.

WellBox

Excellent support and a great flexible app. Highly recommend for users of all kinds of abilities. 10/10

Affordable Pet Labs

Very intuitive to make pages, even for a newbie! If you need help, their customer service is very timely and helpful. We've been very pleased with PageFly! We recommend this for anyone who needs a better website than the Shopify templates.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app I am really glad to hear that you are enjoying working with PageFly and to hear that I was able to assist you with the issues you were facing in a timely manner.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any help or if any question arises.

Best Regards,