PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

tshirtally

Normally, I do not review the apps. But this app is an exception, customer support is amazing. Definitely recommend this app to all the store owners out there :)

Loja Celta

High level service. No matter what your problem is, the PageFlt team will always be available to help.

CleverTec.shop

hammer typ ..... antwortete mir sofort und half mir bei jedem punkt: D ich kann es nur empfehlen

Jasper Banks

Amazing app to edit pages and manage code. Saves so much time without weighing down the pages. Wish I knew about this app a long time ago. Best customer support I've had with any app on Shopify, too.

Rooms.Taipei

I am a complete newbie putting together a website for a coliving space. The support staff has been really helpful. It's a big task but they make it a lot easier. I'm glad I took the most expensive package for the functions and support.
The only thing to watch for: There is no autosave function. You gotta save your work regularly.

Aceshin

A very useful APP that I've ever used, especially the customer service part. they are so much responsible and always be there to solve any issues you have. I will keep using that!

UrbanSphinx

This is by far best page builder. Coming from web development backgroud, being able to edit page just like the way you build website is the coolest feature yet. And the customer support from Touqir was amazing! Definitely recommend!

FuzzBrush

I love the support PageFly has, Jamaal is freaking awesome and helped me so much. Most every feature is pretty intuitive or not too bad to figure out 5/5 would recommend. $30 a month seems high until you get the support and you realize why.

Elxii

A fantastic app to create or design whatever you want on any page.
Also, fantastic support, mainly thanks to Shagar who has assisted me quickly and with positive results!

Elm Tree Executive Cleaning

The app isn't as user friendly as I'd hoped but if I want to almost copy exact pages, it looks beautiful! HOWEVER. The customer service is exquisite! Quick to reply and goes above and beyond. Thank you for your hard work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 184 185