PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

il forno - Comida Italiana

the best application to customize your store on shopify. The support is the best, they solve all the problems very fast

XACTLY Life

I use this app to make my product and landing pages. It allows for much flexibility and is intuitive to use. New features are released constantly and their customer support is fantastic.

HuginStore

The best app for creating personalized pages, good features and attentive support, I recommend it to everyone.

mylittlecoupon

Great app with a lot of features! The support team is always very nice and helpful!

PSOCKS

Great app and great people behind it... Nice support with quick response and real concern to solve eventual problems!!

Atlantic Technology

We used this app to help speed up our launch, and it has been more than impressive. Everything works great, when we need some quick fix support is always there and get everything done very quickly. Can't recommend using them enough, save time and money and the result is top notch

PREMVIDA

Great to get started building your own pages! Way better than standard Shopify features and well worth the pro or premium price!

LASOYI

Das ist wirklich eine wahnsinnig gute App inkl. super Service und gutem Preisplan. Der Support ist 24/7 über den Chat errechbar und immer sehr hilfsbereit. Besonders Randy ist ein toller Support, der bei allem hilft. Gerade für Anfänger ein tolles Angebot!

Radiant Spark Co

Randy was very helpful. He understood my exact problems, and resolved them quickly. I had some problems with the margin / padding of my homepage, as well as some problems with my reviews section, and It was quick and easy for him to fix. Communication was clear as well.

5/5 for Pagefly

SecureShell

Great app and good customer support, very accommodating team and the app is very useful for my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 217 218