PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Olla Bowls

very good job! keep going in this way, is very nice also the free pages, they help me a lot create my website

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Emad - PageFly Team

Conexões Mundo

Muito bom faz farias funções para uma landing page
E tem um suporte incrivel, antende rapido e é bem cauteloso com o cliente
E o custo beneficio e muito bom

Cosgroves Lawyers

This App is amazing. Let's me do everything I want. Support is brilliant. True web design without code. Try it out. I am adding this App to every site I build from now on.

kimberlyhouse

I love the app and it's exactly the solution I need to create my site. I had a problem with custom collection pages not displaying correctly. The team at Pagefly responded quickly and solved my issue. Communication was courteous and to the point. They stuck with my problem until it was solved. I highly recommend the product and their support team.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Yudi & Yuni

This app really helped me a lot. And good thing is, there is always someone who can assist you 24/7! They are friendly and helpful.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Romela Moncatar!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Cheers!
Abhi - PageFly Team

Old Malone Pharmacy

Very user-friendly. Even the free plan allows you to customize a lot when it comes to your Home Page, Collection Page, Product Page & more.

It installs fine and requires no other technical know how to easily "replace" your pages. It doesn't even get rid of your regular Shopify pages, as they are all easily available as you tinker away on your new page layout.

You can "Publish" or "Unpublish" the page in a matter of seconds to go back to the regular Shopify page. Your store will definitely look a lot more unique, instead of looking like a more generic Shopify store. The customer support is also very friendly and helpful.

July 14, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team

SEL Technologies

I loved the customer support. His name was Abhi, he quickly found the issue and solved it super quickly. Good job guys!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Satheesh Nair. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Abhi - PageFly Team

Japan Stationery

Brilliant App, works really well at creating something far more dynamic than the current customisation on shopify. Works really well at adding in a variety of different things to the page

Simply Commerce

It took me some time to get used to PageFly, but I have been loving it so far! I actually really like how it is managed. Being able to make individual changes to my Desktop Pages vs Mobile is exactly what I want as a designer.

The customer support has also been perfect. I have never had a question left unanswered/fixed!

Happy to pay for this app! :)

July 14, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

ShoeBlockX

This app is amazing to custom-build your page! Quite easy to use and definitely very flexible. I didn't need a very complex page but wanted some things in a way that wasn't possible in my theme, and it worked very well for me.
Also, the service is extremely good! I contacted them for a problem I had with a button that wouldn't work and they immediately responded and rebuilt my page and fixed the button within half an hour. Very happy with it!