Reviews (10,686)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

June 3, 2024

Shami did an amazing job help me with some modifications on my page. I really enjoy this app and the CS is very helpful and patient with my questions

BRUNO'S SHOP
Spain
About 3 years using the app
PageFly replied June 5, 2024

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and the time you took to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We constantly work to ensure that you have a positive experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if a problem arises. We are always available to assist you.

Shami - PageFly Team

May 22, 2024

10,000 + reviews at 4.9 star rating.

It's because PageFly is the best for creating custom pages. I have used them for 7 years on multiple popular stores and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Booster Crate
About 1 year using the app
PageFly replied May 25, 2024

Hi Tyler,

We're over the moon about your review! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad we hit the mark.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

July 8, 2024

I have been using pagefly for around a year now. They are always on point with their customer service and help me resolve any issues im having. Best team!

Home Ease Haven
7 months using the app
PageFly replied July 11, 2024

Boo - PageFly Team

April 29, 2024

As an eCommerce store owner, I'm always on the lookout for tools that can enhance my website's performance and user experience. I recently decided to give PageFly Landing Page Builder a try, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations in every way!

Right off the bat, I was impressed with PageFly's intuitive drag-and-drop interface. It made the process of creating and customizing landing pages incredibly straightforward. The wide range of pre-designed templates also provided a great starting point, allowing me to craft professional-looking pages in just a few clicks.

Another critical aspect where PageFly shines is its seamless integration with Shopify. This compatibility has been a game-changer for me. It allows real-time updates and syncs beautifully with my store's inventory, ensuring that product details and prices are always up to date. Plus, the responsiveness of the pages is fantastic, providing a smooth browsing experience on both desktop and mobile devices.

Customer service deserves a special mention too. Whenever I faced a hiccup or had a query, the support team was prompt, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Their tips and direct assistance have helped me make the most out of the platform.

In conclusion, PageFly Landing Page Builder is a powerful tool that has significantly boosted my online store's appearance and performance. If you're looking to elevate your eCommerce site with customized, effective landing pages, I highly recommend PageFly. It's user-friendly, feature-rich, and backed by excellent support—truly a top-tier tool for any store owner!

KMPrintSA
4 months using the app
PageFly replied May 2, 2024

Wow, Thank you so much for the Superb review.

It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that I was able to help you. It seems nice when our customers are happy with our service.

I am happy that you have a good experience with PageFly, this is a huge motivation for us to improve our app to serve you better.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Best Regards,
Tam - PageFly Team

May 29, 2024

PageFly is easy to create the new campaign page, and if you have any questions, customer support is quick to help.

ツヴィーゼル・ジャパン
Japan
Over 2 years using the app
PageFly replied June 5, 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Lucy | PageFly Team

July 1, 2024

Shami was amazing at helping me with my landing page! It was super quick and easy to understand. My issue was resolved in a matter of minutes which I always appreciate. Thank you for your help, Shami!!

Silent ASSASSIN
5 months using the app
PageFly replied July 8, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Shami - PageFly Team

April 10, 2024

I am not technical at all and the PageFly Builder has been very easy for me to learn and use. When I have run into any issues (special HTML code needed, or I'm uncertain how to do something), the PageFly customer support has been 5 stars! They respond within minutes and help answer my questions right away. I'm happy with this app.

GiftSuite
Almost 3 years using the app
PageFly replied April 15, 2024

Junie | PageFly Team

April 26, 2024

A fantastic customer service. It's always helpful and quick to reach! There are a lots of features you can use. I will highly recommend it.

Weekend Doll
Over 3 years using the app
PageFly replied May 2, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Junie | PageFly Team

May 10, 2024

This app is incredibly user-friendly, and whenever I encounter any problems, the Support team is always ready to assist. The chat support is particularly effective, consistently resolving any issues that come up.

Atlanta Vinyl
Over 5 years using the app
PageFly replied May 21, 2024

Syed Azim - PageFly Team

April 15, 2024

From the moment I started with PageFly, I was met with an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly interface that made the process of creating and managing my website’s pages a breeze. The drag-and-drop functionality is seamless, allowing me to design with ease and precision.

What truly sets PageFly apart, however, is their outstanding customer support. The team is not only helpful but also consistently available, ensuring that any queries or concerns are addressed promptly. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is evident in every interaction, and it’s this level of service that makes PageFly a standout choice for anyone looking to enhance their online presence.

In a digital world where customer support can make or break an experience, PageFly shines as a beacon of excellence. Their commitment to providing timely and effective assistance is commendable, and it’s clear that they value their customers highly.

Overall, I highly recommend PageFly to anyone in need of a reliable and efficient page-building solution. With PageFly, you’re not just getting a tool; you’re gaining a partner dedicated to your success.

BearcatWarehouse is an independent Unden reseller
Over 1 year using the app