PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Gadzone

easy to use and the support is amazing. I have to add this part because shopify has a 100 word minimum limit lol

April 12, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Phiau Phiat

I've been working on my shop with Pagefly for the past whole month, and besides the app itself which is pretty good, I want to give the 5 stars to their support team & developers. They helped me solving tons of problems. Some of the problems come from my limited knowledge of coding & web designing, and some from the conflicts between different apps & Shopify; however, at the end of the day, they are always able to solve the problem. At least that's my experience. I appreciate their friendliness, patience, and assistance.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your comment on this.
That you like and use PageFly is a motivation for that to make us improve our app more powerful.
Please feel free when you get the issue and need our help.

Tristant - PageFly Team

Pflanzpott.com

Easy to build nice Landing pages, got some issues but the support has helped me very fast. Thanks again!

April 12, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

EVOPE NUTRITION

Stay away from this app - we builded every product page with their system and everything worked well - until they made their intern update. From that moment on everything broke down. Our product pages showed other products, the texts were not longer to be seen, the product images and products suggestions were wrong! We reached out to the customer support and were fobbed off with the regular "we will fix it as soon as possible". If you are a shop owner you know what i am talking about: we were loosing customers, our social ads were linked to the wrong products = so we are loosing money for the last 4 days!

Rosa Clara Saudi Arabia

This app is absolutely amazing! And the support is super fast! very intelligent and vibrant people they have. On time and direct problem resolvers! I met Emad he fixed my theme issue even! Thank you Emad!

April 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

Aura of Distinction

I had an issue with all products pulling the metadata from a single product. A potentially huge issue. Opened a chat request & Angel was with me in less than a minute. He took a look at the site, fixed my 1 (admittedly foolish) error & sent a screenshot with exactly what I had wrong so I could avoid it in the future. The support was FAR superior to most I've had from other apps. I can't recommended this app enough!

April 8, 2021

Hello Kevin, we are very happy that you are enjoying using PageFly, for us it is a real honor to serve you, we are proud to provide this service for you. Thank you very much for sharing these words.

Please let us know via Live chat if you need any help

Angel - PageFly Team

PomPom

Their customer service is amazing, really truly brilliant, the instant chat feature is immeasurably valuable - the staff are v knowledgeable and can always help. THANK YOU.

April 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Royal_pet_russia

Nice app for designing fancy blocks on Shopify. Very fast, professional support, which solved my questions as soon as I asked them. Special thanks to Max for his help with customization.

April 8, 2021

Hi there Just wanted to Thank you for taking the time to review our App and Thank you again for the words you have shared about PageFly and PageFly Support. Please feel free to contact us again we are here 24/7 to help our customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.
Max - PageFly Team

Rabbit Hole Distillery

PageFly is definitely an amazing app. We have been able to build very complex and comprehensive pages ourselves - where we would have had to hire a very advanced (and expensive) developer. Even when there were things we could not figure out, max (a support contact) was very responsive and helpful. Most apps, when you buy them, there is nearly zero support. PageFly can allow you to drag and drop to create beautiful pages not possible with standard Shopify functionality. Also, it works well with custom .js code, custom CSS, and integrates perfectly within your current theme. In a nutshell, it is PERFECCT, plus it is constantly being upgraded to allow for more features and functionality. If you have ever used Wordpress, it is like having a internal pagebuilder like wordpress inside your shopify account. Beautiful!!!

April 8, 2021

We are so grateful for your generous review. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and the community.

We will keep on improving our services to offer more value for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window.

Have a nice day and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

Armadillo Safe and Vault

The App is very easy to use though there is some glitch some times and still need to ask for help from support. But I am glad they are always available to help me.

Hi Iria,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team