4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

February 4, 2024

Einfach der tollste Support! Sogar Sonntags!

braVe care
PageFly replied February 6, 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung. Es war sehr nett von Ihnen. Seien Sie versichert, dass wir unsere Dienste für geschätzte PageFly-Benutzer wie Sie weiter verbessern werden.

Nochmals vielen Dank für die liebevollen Worte, die Sie geteilt haben, und vielen Dank dafür, dass Sie der beste Teil von PageFly sind.

Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, können Sie uns gerne eine Nachricht im Live-Chat-Fenster hinterlassen. Wir sind immer bereit, Ihnen zu helfen!

Habt einen wundervollen Tag und passt auf euch auf!

Abed – PageFly-Team

January 31, 2024

Very good app and very nice people

Octulos
Netherlands
PageFly replied February 6, 2024

A big thank you for sharing your positive feedback on PageFly!

Your support is highly valued. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Dami - PageFly Team

February 3, 2024

Der Service ist sehr sehr gut. Kann ich nur Empfehlen

Parasco
PageFly replied February 6, 2024

Habt einen wundervollen Tag und passt auf euch auf!

Boo – PageFly-Team

December 22, 2023

Very helpful and responsive!

Rokael Beauty
Over 3 years using the app
PageFly replied December 25, 2023

Hi there,

I am glad to see your review in our app store. Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued trust in PageFly. Your trust and satisfaction is what drives us forward.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything at any time. We're just a message away!

Abed | PageFly Team

January 26, 2024

Thanks to Usman for helping me solve my problem in pagefly, he was quick and I'm happy with it.

Powerful Pawz
PageFly replied January 28, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Usman - PageFly Team

January 16, 2024

No problem, brother. I will give you a good review now. Thank you for your help.

HIMO
PageFly replied January 18, 2024

Abed | PageFly Team

January 11, 2024

Nice support! They helped me solve my issue step by step. Thank you very much. I like the Pagefly function.

Carlinkit Carplay Store
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied January 15, 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Adrian - PageFly Team

January 15, 2024

I am very happy with PageFly and I can recommend it wholeheartedly. It is very versatile and easy to use because of its Drag'n'Drop function. The support answered me in less than 5 minutes and is very professional. Also they try to improve even further and are open for community suggestions, for instance when I started working with PageFly you couldn't use it on Opera, I asked them to incorporate Opera and I received! Keep it up :))

UV Concept GmbH
PageFly replied January 18, 2024

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Dan - PageFly Team

December 30, 2023

Best page builder that I used. Great and fast support!

ONLYBABE