PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Altered Way

Honestly, this app is probably one of the better page builders I've used in my 8 years in ecommerce. That said, the fact that after 4+ years of this app being on the market, it still does not have a usable A/B testing feature is a bit crazy to be honest. I've used many other page builders out there that have this feature but I have chosen to stick with PageFly (for now) because I do like the UI behind it and out of all of them out there it has the least issues. To say that you have to create a Google Analytics experiment to do A/B testing is not a feasible option, we have over 24,000 products that use the same page and to be told this has to be done for each product is just insane. I feel like an app that has been out for years, has many users, should have already had something in place for this. Also, speaking with support and being told "it's being worked on but we don't know when it will be done" is laughable as well. When I hear something like that (as an engineer myself) it is like saying, we havent started it and it's not even in our pipeline otherwise there would be an anticipated release date or at least beta date. Just a bit crazy to be honest that such a valuable feature when testing a website is not available after this long. The fact no one else is complaining about this is a bit shocking too.

Hi Gary,

I am Kate, PageFly's Customer Success Manager, I hope you are doing well.

I am contacting you today regarding the review you gave us yesterday. On behalf of the PageFly team, I am sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app.

I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and the conversations between you and our operators. I deeply understand your feeling.

For many years, we still have prioritized optimizing and improving our core app to have long-term stability and especially this A/B test feature because this feature needs an exact working performance of Analytics.

So besides the UI/UX design team, the product team is also optimizing the core part.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we have not determined a release date for this feature, but I will discuss it in today's meeting and will send you an email notification when there is information.

Finally, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for accompanying and sticking with PageFly from the first days until now, I really appreciate this. I am also sad that our app hasn't quite lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for your review comments, this is a big motivation for us to improve the app.

I hope to get empathy from you.

Regards,
Kate | PageFly Team

TOPDON

Location China

The functions are very, very powerful, and the service is very, very thoughtful. The problems that have puzzled me for a long time have been solved by the developers. Thanks Drake!

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. Wish you have a nice day and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.

Drake | PageFly Team

Angel Delivery

Location New Zealand

PageFly has been fantastic to build info pages for our website. The builder is pretty simple and easy to use, drag and drop, and we've used it to create pages like 'About us' and 'How it works'. The Live Chat support has also been really helpful. Really happy so far!

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Massagechair.store

The customer service is awesome! Will definitely recommend the app to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 17, 2022

Thank you Alice for your wonderful review. I am super happy to assist you.

You really mean a lot to me and my team. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

I wish you all the best!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Belas Chic

Location Brazil

Page fly é um ótimo aplitcativo, tem um excelente suporte, recomendo a todos, é um grande aliado na minha operação de dropshipping

June 17, 2022

Muito obrigada por seu review! Nós continuaremos aprimorando o nosso trabalho para te atender ainda melhor.
Sempre que tiver dúvidas, não hesite em falar com a gente! Estamos a disposição.

Paula | PageFly Team

fmulaplus

I have worked with Tuble a few times now. She is amazing. She has always found a solution to all my problems. Super happy with the customer service.

June 17, 2022

Hi there! You are the first customer I supported that day and your review really made my day. Thank you for your lovely words, your kind and your interest in PageFly.
Don't forget that you can reach out to our live chat support team anytime you need help.

Thank you.
Tuble - PageFly team

abyb charming

Location China

It is very useful for me to make pages. and the app absolutely helps me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 17, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

Knightsbridge Sleep Apnea Solutions

I used this app to make our shop page, the customer service its amazing I couldnt be happier. I asked them to help me fix some errors I couldnt figure out and they wer helpful and accurate.

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review! We will try our best to improve our app and service, so we can help you better everyday ;)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are here 24/7 for you!

Maru | PageFly Team

North Hound Life

This app helps me add on unique pages so I can have my customers fill out surveys and enter giveaways. Plus each time I've contacted their Help Desk they are quick to respond and always have helped me in a friendly and efficient way.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, Grazyna! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Inspiriko

The customer service is amazing. Just helped me fix something that was really bothering me for quite some time. Thanks

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
- Paula - PageFly Team