PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Solomon Street

This app has changed my life. I've had a shopify site going on 3y and as a non-coding expert have never been able to have the flexibility and features I needed. Also their support team are absolute superstars. They help you learn new skills and improve your use of their app. Would give 10 stars if i could.

June 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Wakerlook

Been using this app for a while now and it's very good so far and easy to use. Many Thanks for The support I had from Hailey, She has been so quick to reply and resolve my problem... Thank you Thank you

June 26, 2020

Thank you Jordan for this generous review. We are always here if you need help and don't forget to use the copy styles feature ;) more tips and tricks can be found on our help center and Youtube channel too.

Have a wonderful day!

Hailey - PageFly team

The Social Studio Melbourne

Excellent fast service is what really makes this app great. It turn's shopify into something that can compete with squarespace.

June 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying
PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Vermanci

Fairly new to this app and working on finalizing page updates. After a minor error, the support staff provided a quick response and a fast solution. By far one of the better external page builders for Shopify.

June 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

The SurvivalTabs

Perfect page building tool for Shopify. Save us a lot of time. Thank you.... Strongly recommend to who wants to develop custom theme

June 26, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Quest Awards 2.0

Page Fly is really bringing the Shopify aesthetic to all different level and whiteout any designer skills needed! I am so happy I tried it out and forever thankful for the their amazing support team, especially Shagar & Emad!

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment, and being patient with your requirements, we're always here to help you with all the problems. please, feel free to reach us anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

Gland Electronics

I used this app to create prodcut page and home page. I have met some problems but their live tech team have helped solved these. Overall it's powerful and I would recommend this app.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a generous review. We really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Linky - PageFly Team

HangingComfort

THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY. 10/10 BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AROUND THEY ANSWER DAY OR NIGHT WITHIN MINUETS

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Franco Polo Agency

Great service by support, if you are having issues with anything they will offer help and its usually done within 12-24 hrs.

June 25, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Slimifie Pain Solutions

Needed this app to build a new product page, and the interface is very user friendly. If I had any questions, I asked the support team who was amazing! Shoutout to Touqir for the help on my page

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glade that you have a good experience with us.
We're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir - PageFly Team