PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Tea Lab

Great app! Perfect if you have little coding knowledge. Very easy to navigate around and very customisable if you buy the pro version. Excellent customer service too, professional and very friendly and helpful.

Relation fusionnelle

I love the app, Very easy to use and the support is always there in case you have any trouble! I recommend it !

TUDOPORAKI

My experience was amazing Touqir solved my problem with excellent service thank you soooooo much for your work Tourqir

CIRO LUIS ALVES VILELA

The support is incredible! I´m enjoying so much this tool!!! I hove to encrease salles very soon! Thanks

Fitz Imports

Very good app and the team is always there for help me.
. . .

Sportswear & Gadgetwall

The guy was perfect met all my requirements from what he was assisting me with. thank you very much.

FOODIFY

This app is really a poor app which overcharge customers in hidden way. Sometime they charge for full premium and then cash back and again charge and make excuse for system error.
You should try this app if you have much money to pay for this pathetic app.
Even they admit they charge while in trial period. Here is the proof. https://ibb.co/tH5xYj8

July 31, 2019

First of all, on behalf of the whole PageFly team, I'd like to say sorry for the frustration caused.

Yes, we had a bug which allowed us to extend trial period for customers even when they accpeted Shopify charges. That caused misunderstading that we were cheating by charing customer during their trial. The problem is now fixed and we wish you could give us chance to continue the service. But if not, we totally understand and respect your decision.

We wish you good health and luck with your business.

My Flight Hammock

I have just started using this app and so far it is working really well, I tried Shogun which I found harder to use and the PageFly support has been very helpful too!

TimberWink Studio

I used to build a testimonials page. Great app and the support team is very helpful and prompt with replies. Highly recommend!!

Supply Drop

The app is easy to use and has many cool features! If you have a problem, the support team is very helpful and fast.