PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Divers Gifts

We use PageFly to vastly improve the editing options of Shopify pages, whilst the free app is great it is well worth paying for one of the other options depending on how many pages you need. Support is fantastic too Kate actually contacted us to say she had spotted a small error on one of our pages and not only fixed it straight away she conducted a review of all of our other pages whilst she was there (Thank you Kate!!).
Highly Recommended!

June 11, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Homeschool-Teachers.com

I love this app. It's very easy to use, there's tons of tutorials and it works exactly how it's supposed to. Customer support is also top notch. Anything you need help with, they reply fast and are very easy to work with - they even teach you how to do it. Highly recommend these guys.

June 11, 2021

Hi, I want to say thank you for your generous review. I'm so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service. Please rest assured that we will keep on improving our app and service to make you feel more satisfied.

Let us know if you need any assistance
Randy - PageFly Team

Feel In The Beauty

I used this app for my product page their support was so good and fast. They made a video tutorial on how can I do it. Thank you PageFly!!

June 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Designbycement

I can fully recommend this app. its easy to do advanced work in even if its your first time. The support is so fast and professional.

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much! Such beautiful words. We would love to give you more satisfying support so whenever you have an issue, feel free to chat with us. Thank you for choosing PageFly and hope that you have more interesting experiences!

Zee - PageFly Team

5 To 5

Pagefly is the most intuitive and easy-to-use page-building app that I have come across so far. They have plenty of guides available to get you started and if you can't find what you are looking for, the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Centre For Cancer Nutrition

I love this app. I can have my pages looking exactly how I want them. It is intuitive and so easy to use use too. The support and live chat is awesome! I would recommend it.

June 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Mycosia

The app helped me make better pages for my site, so far only using the free plan, but if it goes well will upgrade!

June 17, 2021

Hi, thank you for using PageFly and leaving us feedback on the App Store.
I am happy that we solved the problem for you and answered your questions. I know PageFly is not too friendly for new users and sometimes, due to the connection, it can be lagging. This is what our whole team is always trying to improve our app as well as our service.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Illia Cosmetics

Awesome customer support. Lander works perfectly. Will definitely help with conversions and sales. Thank you!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Snack'n Waffles

PageFly has has been a game changer! Not only is the app extremely flexible, easy to use and powerful, the customer service is top notch. They are there to help you (any time of day) with whatever you may need. Thank you for providing a solution for us non-coders out there!

Hi Stacey,

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available to help you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Click Mulher

Atendimento sensacional, são muito rápidos e eficazes no trabalho deles. Recomendo 100%, todos os problemas que tive eles resolveram em questões de minutos! Parabéns pelo trabalho, tanto a Amanda e principalmente ao Felipe. Já virei cliente fixo!

June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review, I am really happy that you are finding in PageFly the perfect place to build your store.
Rest assured that we will be here to help you 24/7 when you have any doubts. Happy to help you

Felipe from PageFly support