PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 11, 2023

Incredible support on 24/7 live chat
Especially Touquir who helped us several times boosting our webpage.

StockOut EU
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

I am glad that I was able to help you with price styling. I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down,

Touqir | PageFly Team

January 11, 2023

great app !!
highly recommended
let you change so much more
and the customer service is the best!

thank you!!

LooPump
Israel
Time spent using app: 30 days
PageFly replied January 12, 2023

Thank you very much for giving us a wonderful review. This really made my day and I am so happy!

Whenever you need help, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to support you.

Tyler - PageFly Team

January 10, 2023

PageFly support is amazing. They helped us with an issue that was not even related to the PageFly app. Thank you guys you are the best!

RV Parts To Go
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review. I am happy that you had a good time with our PageFly support team.

This is a big motivation for us to improve our app and support.

Have a great day!

Jayson - PageFly Team

January 10, 2023

suporte excelente! o app funciona muito bem, apenas tem que aprender como funciona. A funcionalidade do app não é muito fácil, mas é bastante intuitiva! recomendo o app.

ZEROMOOD
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
PageFly replied January 11, 2023

Muito obrigado pela sua revisão incrível! Estou muito feliz por poder ajudá-lo a resolver o problema.

Estamos aqui quando você precisar de nós.

Tenha um ótimo dia!
Randy - Equipe PageFly

January 9, 2023

Easy to use and always helpful. Great app if you're looking to add a personal touch to your site. Don't hesitate to add!

LILÈ
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
PageFly replied January 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

This is a big motivation for us to improve our app and support better and better. We will try our best to assist you so don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Edited January 18, 2023

page fly is very well known in this space and i personally love how easy it is to customize your store in the app. since some of us don't know coding there are people who know in their customer service which can help you.
i did not need any coding help till now since there are so many customizations available but I talked with Midu which got my issue resolved in minutes and not only one but multiple. very kindly and patiently

i have asked for help so many times and have gotten everything fixed everytime. very nice of them and their customer service

Winter Boots Days
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied January 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback, this really made our day!

We are so happy that you like PageFly and it's my honor to assist you to fix issues for you.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Midu - PageFly Team

January 9, 2023

So far I am liking the options they have available to create my website pages and the customer service. Travis was able to help me with a problem that I was having in a timely fashion. Will recommend to others.

GIFTKEYSROCK
Time spent using app: 9 days
PageFly replied January 9, 2023

Thank you very much for giving us a great review. It really made my day and I really appreciate it!

Travis - PageFly Team

January 7, 2023

Randy was very helpful in answering all my questions. Fast response times aswell. Really appreciate it!

Earify™
Time spent using app: 8 days
PageFly replied January 8, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about PageFly. This only motivates us to improve our overall services for our valued users like you.

Once again, thank you for helping us all out.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help!

Randy - PageFly Team

January 6, 2023

These guys are great, Angel is excellent on the support team. They are always there to help out when you need them, recommended.

Techoutlet
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
PageFly replied January 8, 2023

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the review.

It makes me really glad to know that you were happy with my support!

Please rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Angel - PageFly Team

January 6, 2023

Perfect support team. They answered every question and helped me create the password page I wanted. Thank you very much.

TÊTE TURNER
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hey there!

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to do so and for sharing your thoughts, I am happy to see that you are having a nice time with us.
It was a pleasure to help you with the password page!

If further assistance is needed, please, remember that we are here 24/7 for you.

Best Regards,