PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

True and You

great service , always there for support they have helped me multiple times with my request. def recommend!

October 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Originally Yellow

PageFly is really simple to use once you get it, and unlocks a lot of customization to your shopify website to make it stand out. Plus, the support is amazing and quick. Touqir from support was very helpful in sorting out a few issues.

October 12, 2021

Hi Anas,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us and I was able to help you with your issues in a timely manner.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

The Luminous Rose

Great app. I used it to build my whole website, as it has features and layout that you can't find on your default Shopify themes. Also the customer service support was very helpful, they solved all the issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend it!

October 11, 2021

That's great to hear that. Thank you so much for choosing PageFly to improve your website and for your generous review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat. We are always here to help you! We hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly 💪

Have a wonderful day!
Megan from PageFly team :)

Exult Planet

Excellent App. A lot of features, but maybe the most important thing is their 24h customer support.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Sport 2 Spirit

PageFly is amazing, it's so easy to make an amazing page with Shopify. In addition, the customer service is outstanding. The whole team answers your questions with patience and professionalism.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Geo Tie LLC

This app is amazing for building custom pages, product pages, collections etc frequently. Support are also good to solve the issues.

October 11, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback for PageFly.

You can always message us if you need anymore help.

sirius.com.sa

Great app and nice support team. I wish they have control over everything on the website such as the header, footer, and more flexibility with design elements. Thank you PageFly :").

October 14, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback on the app store.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.

Regarding your feedback about the header, footer, they belong to the theme you are using. However, we truly appreciate your feedback and we are so grateful for your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future. We will develop more elements and features in our app as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you need any assistance.

Pégase France

A powerful software, able to do everything, with a very professional team that will help you in case of problems. It's perfect.

October 11, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback for PageFly.

You can always message us if you need anymore help.

HeyDoodle

Excellent app with fantastic support! When I couldn't find a theme to do exactly what I needed, I stumbled across this app and cannot recommend it enough! Especially for someone who does not have website building experience, I have managed to build my entire store with very easy drag-and-drop elements. The support team are always available and have answered the many many questions I've thrown at them no matter the time of day. Overall very satisfied with this app.

Hey!!

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Wow, fantastic support!! What a pleasure. Thank you! We thrive and push hard to make our customers feel this happy and feeling really awesome to see that! PageFly is built to help you build your own pages without needing to know much of website building experience, and if you get questions or stuck, we are always there to help all questions or solve the issues you may have, we try our best!!

Looking forward to seeing you again in the live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Get222

Great service support and high converting landing pages. I will highly recommend. Pagefly is my forever best and only landing page builder.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Leslie. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful for PageFly users like you.

Please drop us a message if you need more help.