PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

googbang2020

very good..........................................................................................................................................................................................

PLATFORM23

We have a huge inventory and we needed a fresh way to create pages for collections, events and promotions. This app is perfect for just that. I am in love with how simple it is. There's a bit of getting used to it at first, but once you click around enough times and drag and drop and see where everything lives, you'll be fine!

I needed to chat to support about something my brain failed to understand, and they were super quick to respond. There's a support pop up in the UI which is available at the click of an icon.

Thanks PageFly for the great app and for helping us make Shopify pages much cooler :)

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

DRNXMYTH

Nothing is as good as this app. It's wayyyy easier. Way easier to understand. Way more versatile. Than anything else. And the support team is really top notch. Available 24/7 it seems and they take time to walk you through stuff and show you advanced features. Really great!

Jude's Miracle Cloth

THE BEST FOR DESIGNERS. I've played with multiple Shopify builders and this one seems to be the best for design flexibility! AND MUCH cheaper than some of the others. The service is incredible. They use a video chat to help you with complicated problems. They are fast and knowledgable. I spoke with Tougir and he was amazing with CSS help etc.

Vossa Casa

Page Fly extremely useful and pleasant willing to help anyone and always dedicated to the service, I highly recommend the app and congratulations to those involved.

Hyttefeber

We have used Pagefly to get more control over and improve various parts of our store, and for making blogs. It's extremely versatile in terms of customization, flexibility and design.
The support is very responsive as well.

It can be a bit clunky to work with though, as you are unable to customize the various components in advance. (our store is in Norwegian, so I need to translate and design them every time. Hoping for a better solution for that some time soon)

Truelifeidea

It has helped improve my overall page to a whole different level. It adds new features which can be easily customized without any coding and also one can do different things which are difficult to be performed in standard shopify themes.

lovinflameecm

PageFly really helps me a lot on creating a professional website in seconds!
Not just by its functions, also by its good customer service, my team really have a good time work with PageFly!

Mais Feminina

Very nice atendant, thanky you. It helped me to solve my problems, thanks a lot, really. I recommend it to everyone.