PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Woofs

I really like Pagefly to help me build landing pages to build a list for the store, very nice drag and drop system

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SEVENTEENTHEBRAND

Ufak bir sorunum vardı cözemediğim hemen yardımcı oldular. Cok teşekkür ederim, herkese oneririm. 10/10

November 22, 2021

Harika yorumunuz için çok teşekkür ederiz; gerçekten günümü aydınlatıyor. Geri bildiriminizi meslektaşlarıma ileteceğim. Bunun için oldukça minnettarız.

Türkiye'yi seviyoruz

Personelimizin sorularınızı yanıtlayabildiği ve sorunlarınızı çözebildiği için çok mutluyum.
Başka sorularınız varsa veya yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa, lütfen Canlı sohbete bir mesaj gönderin.

Angel - PageFly Ekibi

lundi

Je viens juste d'installer l'application. Quelques soucis de navigateur pour qu'elle fonctionne normalement mais le service client est hyper réactif.

November 22, 2021

Mes sincères remerciements pour votre avis. Vos commentaires sont très importants pour nous et nous ferons de notre mieux pour gagner votre confiance.
Nous nous efforçons continuellement d'améliorer la qualité des produits et services, en fournissant des valeurs pratiques pour votre confiance.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez besoin d'une assistance supplémentaire.

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client.

strungoutonpearls

Although I had some tech difficulty trying to create my first Home Page, the Tech support with Marie was very responsive. I feel more confident going forward. Great app.

November 22, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
We have been continuously striving, improve the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

CBP Clean Baking Products

Still learning to work with the app but already happy about the live online helpdesk ...............

Our Ancestories

This is a great app. I think that they also have great customer support. It is worth the money for sure.

November 22, 2021

I'm thankful that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Ringtsy

Amazing customer service, especially Angel who helped me to solve many issues with my website. I highly recommend this app.

November 22, 2021

Greetings this comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day this way we will always provide you with the best Shopify page builder experience!

Angel | PageFly Support team

Roomtelligence

Amazing customer service. Angel helped me and took the time to rebuild my whole page. All in all - great service, great product

November 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your lovely review; it really makes my day. I'll pass along your comments to my teammates. This is something for which we are quite grateful.

I'm happy that our team was able to respond to your questions and handle your concerns.
Send a message to the Live chat if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Lila Beauty Wholesale

Support is great - Cookie from Pagefly helped provide efficient support to resolve an issue we were having with a page publishing. Thank you and keep up the great work!

November 22, 2021

It's my pleasure to be able to assist you when you contacted us via 24/7 support Live chat. And I am so glad that I was able to fix the issue for you.

Thank you for your words, I will share to my team!
Please let us know if you need any assistance. I wish you a great day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Face and Body Shoppe

The support is the best part, they are really helpful and will go above and beyond for your site edits and integrations. Pagefly is easy to use, similar to divi or elementor if you're used to those with wordpress. a BUNCH of integrations with other apps that you can just drag and drop as well!

November 19, 2021

Thanks for your review!
I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.
All the love!