PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Longan Merchandise Inc.

Easy to use, a lot of well-written documentation and great customer service. I had an issue with the template and it was answered in less than 5 minutes.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again!

Randy | PageFly Team

Humans of Wagyu

The use of the app is very easy to get a hold of. The biggest positive point for us was the support. Every time we had questions we could talk with the agents and they would try to find solutions.

Hi Seira,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

APROPOS The Concept Store

The Best Page Building App with the greatest Support!!! The possibiltes of this App are Unique, the pricing is very Fair for the Platinum Editon. Everyone who runs or plans a Shopify Store have to use this App

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

polkadesign® GmbH

Using the app for a while now to create many product pages. It works perfect and the support is the best. They solve problems very fast within hours, and give great advices. Can't imagine life without it (with no programming skills). I do hope for even more features in the future.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and for your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3
Daisy | PageFly Team

Universoul Clothing

Great App. Friendly and kind support. Super Pages! Traffic increases by using this wonderfull app. Nice!

November 24, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Novateur Clothing

The app is amazing. It is really easy to use and gives you tons of options. The Help service is great too, they help you as quick as they can and. I really recommend using PageFly!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It means a lot to us. We will always try our best to improve our service to serve customers like you.

If you need any assistance, feel free to let us know. We are available 24/7 and always ready to support you.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Tuble - PageFly team

FATTY SUNDAYS

I love this app - it really takes our website to the next level! With their live chat support feature, the PageFly team is always so quick to help, too. They're a group of very smart and friendly coders. I couldn't ask for much more!

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for your generous review, we know this's an insanely busy time of the year, but you spend time to leave us feedback. I can't thank you enough for that <3

I wish you very successful holiday seasons and all the seasons come after that!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help ;)

Hailey - PageFly Team

Loja Belezara

É fácil de mexer o atendimento deles é incrível! Eles prestam serviço tb em portugues, o pessoal é muito solícito, toda vez que precisei de ajuda, eles ajudaram a resolver! Recomendo!

November 23, 2020

Estou muito feliz em ver que pudemos ajudá-lo! Muito obrigado por nos deixar tão amáveis ​​palavras.
Continuaremos trabalhando para melhorar nosso produto e ficaremos mais do que contentes em ajudá-lo novamente se você precisar de qualquer ajuda.
Desejo a você tudo de bom com sua loja e espero que você continue aproveitando o app :)

Angel | Equipe PageFly

L&B love beautiful

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de personnaliser d'avantage mes pages produits ... Cette application est juste GENIALE et complète d'autant plus que l'assistant (Ange) était d'une gentillesse et d'une aide précieuse. Je recommande cette application à 1000%

November 23, 2020

Chez PageFly, nous voulons toujours que nos clients soient totalement satisfaits de ce qu'ils construisent, nous faisons de notre mieux pour y parvenir, merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé ce commentaire avec la communauté.

Angel | Équipe PageFly

Wildweed Gardens

I am a poet, NOT a web developer! But as an entrepreneur I know a good website is everything, so obviously Shopify is the way to go. It was honestly so intimidating until I found PageFly! So easy to use, and their customer support rep Angel was a life saver when figuring out how to integrate other plugins into their code! He made me a video to walk me through it!! I will literally never use anything else.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the time you took to leave us this 5-star review and for writing these words, we will continue working and growing for you.
Ángel | PageFly Team