PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

HALIPAX

Brilliant support, So far I'm testing the app and it looks very promising but their support is phenomenal. I had an issue and they resolved it immediately!

September 17, 2020

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your thought and feedback to PageFly.
Your feedback really means a lot to us and we have been trying our best to improve PageFly and help you whenever you need.
Fee free to let us know if you need our help!

Cookie | PageFly team

Vlokup

Great Product and Great Service. It is very useful and easy to use, thank you so much for the help. .

September 17, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
Randy | PageFly Team

Bonrisu

The help is the best part of this app. Support always there to show me how to adjust things and or do it for me.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you.
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team

Moniieyes

Amazing service! He helped me with all issues and very quickly as well. I was struggling alone with certain features yet he solved them and made it look easy!

September 17, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Gospel Gear

I contacted support with a recent issue I had with my custom product page. They got back to me in under 5 minutes. My whole issue was solved super quick, I recommend!

September 17, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Springstar

Super Support! Very good App to create a perfect Landingpage. Thank you for this great App. Nice job! We enjoy it.

September 17, 2020

I just saw! That was very kind of you! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Paula | PageFly Team

FarmHouse Produce

This app is incredibly easy to pick up and use. Very intuitive. Tutorials are easy to read and follow w. visuals. Best part is the support team. They are responsive, kind and quick to resolve issues. I had an error with the Pagination and Load More feature and it was promptly resolved. Would highly recommend using them.

September 15, 2020

Thank you very much! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Paula | PageFly Team

Pink District Sexy Store

Salem provides great customer service. I was a little confuse on how to sync my created pages to my menu. In under 5mins I've learn how to sync my pages on shopify navigation menu.Very pleased:)

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Support Team

Beezbands™

great customer service and app is quite easy to use. moved from shogun and dont regret it. thanks shagar

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review, I'm happy that I was able to help you with your issues. please don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns anytime... :D

Regards,
Shagar - PageFly Team

spinepalco

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager