PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Estee the Straw

Support is fantastic, easy-to-use, has great features that make your site look amazing! Definitely worth it!!

July 1, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly.
I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Have a good day! Stay safe!

Just Made Keto

Some elements of integration with Shopify and page editing are a bit confusing, but the customer service is great!

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do to improve our app? Our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Have a wonderful day!

mastutoring

This app is very simple and easy to use , at first I was a bit overwhelmed with all the features but the simple structure of the app makes it easy to understand in no time. The customer service is amazing they answered in less than 20 mins and sorted my problem very quickly definitely recommend this app

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

TheMoxeCollection

i used this help for effects and cool things and functions it worked well and the support system was amazing

July 1, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, this really help us to be motivated to improve our services even better. Please do reach us anytime for any queries.

Business Video School

Prompt customer service and I love the page building features too! Would definitely recommend this app.

July 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Optic Glare

The best page builder in Shopify. Integrates well and the support are amazing. You can play around with the free plan with complete features. I recommend this app.

July 1, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Green Thread Goods

I am in the first 24hrs of using this app. Took a little time to get comfortable with the multitude of functions and I had a problem with the layout of images across devices so I reached out to the support team. Emad, from the support team, relentlessly dedicated his time to resolve my issue. Within a few hours, he had solved it. A rare experience of customer excellence. Bravo and Merci Emad. PageFly congrats on your product and recruitment - make sure to keep this asset in your team.

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us.
Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us.
If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune for getting you as our customer.

Beauty Mask

Awesome customer service and support friendly and product pages come up right pagefly is what I'm using from now on

June 30, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

Valley Direct Foods

I have used this app to make multiple pages and the staff is always super kind and helpful! I strongly recommend them for making any custom pages!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

Brush Buddy

Really good page builder and easy to use. The live chat is really friendly and allways helpfull. Cant complain about anything

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.