PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Wake Me Up.paris

Very intuitive application, the customer service is very responsive, Lucian in particular found a quick and efficient solution to answer my questions. I recommend it !

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our product!
It's been a real pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so glad to know that you're happy with our support.
As I told you, whenever you need help, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch with us.

We're always ready to help!

I wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

Hustic Market

Their prompt support is great! You can make amazing page for high value item. Their support is 24/7, so if you have any urgent help eg: Not working button on your page while running advertisement, page bug, they most likely will fix it in a short while. The support: John, Angel, Sun & Tracy are patiant and kind!

September 12, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

Farm To Bottle Juices

What it took me a whole hour to figure out what was the problem with one of my pages (my fault), Angel fix it in less than 10 min. Thank you so much Angel for help my shop to get back in business!

September 12, 2021

I'm ecstatic that our team was able to respond to your questions and handle your concerns.
Send a message to the Live chat if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Thank you very much for your lovely review; it really makes my day. I'll pass along your comments to my coworkers. This is something for which we are quite grateful.

Angel - PageFly Team

Itens valiosos

Excellent service from Faris, I managed to solve the problem and all doubts were clarified. Thank you

September 8, 2021

Always happy to help you Danyela.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care.

Faris | PageFly Team

The Seahunter

It is pretty easy to use apart from editing between devices. That could be improved. Other than that its great for building without a template.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Baby&Peas LTD

We spend a lot of money on developers to customize our website, and finally we found this APP. It gives you the full customization functions and their help team is the best. They reply very fast and solve my problem right away. Thank you Emad and Touqir!

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that I was able to help you in moving your default section where want.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

4 Gauge

Excellent customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful. I would definitely recommend.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

SneakerShielders

I use this app on all of my stores, It helps me design what I want and custom landing pages. The support from the live chat is amazing, they help you solve any issues you are encountering. Thanks a lot. Will keep using this app forever

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing and using PageFly. This means a lot to us to have amazing feedback from you.

We will improve PageFly better to serve you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

BeautyPro

I really enjoy using this builder for custom pages on my shopify store. It gives me great flexibility when it comes to layout and I can tailor all of my pages to suit a specific need. Whenever I have any problems, the support team are always really helpful and quick to fix the issues.

September 19, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice and we are so happy that our team could be able to support you.

I know that there are some issues while you are using PageFly, we noted all and we will improve PageFly better for you.

Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Remedial Store

Honestly the customer support alone should make PageFly the best page builder. Setting my new ecom store couldn't be easier as i had help from Touqir who went above and beyond to help me with any issues i had. Amazing app and great people behind it. Highly recommended!!

Hi Govin,

I am truly thankful for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. I feel really happy when I see a happy customer like you. I believe PageFly and PageFly support will never let you down.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team