PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

netzeroco2footprint

The PageFly app saved the day and helped me move quickly on page updates. Felipe, GREAT support!!!!!

November 23, 2020

I just read your generous review! Thank you so much again for your kind words, and remember we will always be here, 24/7 to help you with all the small or big issues you have. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Again, have a great rest of the day.

Felipe | PageFly Team

BioClock Glass

It's a fantastic app and easy to use, and if you face any issue the support team is very helpful and very fast they will help you immediately even if the issue is not from the app.

November 23, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind words. We love hearing that you enjoy using our app.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Amour Skincare

Excellent app. Can't rate highly enough if you want to break out of generic templates and customise. The team are also excellent and around 24/7. Highly recommend.

November 23, 2020

We appreciate taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

nightypen

Using this app to change my pages on my store and they look amazing. The support is always here to help and their response time are really fast ! Special thank you to Salem who helped me solved my problem in a minute !

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that I was able to assist.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Hockey Revolution

easy to use. I like some of tampleates very musch. Fast support if something is not clear or is some problem

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Four Legs One Tale

Just been online with Felipe, I had a query for some help and all was resolved within 5 minutes. Impressive!

November 21, 2020

Hey Mark, I just read this generous review, thank you for your kind words we really appreciate them.

Felipe | PageFly Team

unwindtm

Great app, allows me to customize my website a lot more than basic Shopify tools allow for. The support team is really helpful as well!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Angel | PageFly Team

Calmjewelry

Just awesome tool! All the options one needs and really fair pricing model. Additionally damn fast real time chat support! Thanks a lot again to Touqir from support who made my life a lot easier today!

Hi Anna,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I really motivate us to keep up the best quality work and support.

Please contact us any time you need help, we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Amino

It's been great to get more flexibility to design our pages. Customer service has been great when I've got stuck.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Kreme De La Kreme Hair Exstensions

Paula was more than helpful she went above and beyond her job duties to help me with editing my website I am new to the pagefly platform and just wasn't quite sure how to make the necessary edits I needed. Usually when I am on late at night she helps me and answers all of my questions.

November 23, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Paula | PageFly Team