PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

Oh! Charm

One of the best landing page builder apps out there. Although they do not have enough collection for templates...but their customer service is AWESOME!!!!!

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Nailuz® Adesivos para Unhas

Suporte e app ótimos. Tive ótima experiência e recomendo a quem precisa desenvolver páginas com layout da sua forma.

March 1, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

Restwell

I used this app to help me build my startup website. I really like the builder and how you can customize every feature to really make your site stand out. It seems sometimes there are bugs between Shopify / site theme / and Pagefly editor but the customer service is very helpful and overcomes any bugs that my pop up.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review, Justin!
It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service, please don't hesitate on contacting us whenever you are in doubt, and rest assured we will do our best to help you. Hope to talk to you again.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Still Fighting Clothing

I love this app! It allows creating catching pages with no effort and without being a coding expert. The basic editing tools of Shopify are not enough for serious marketing (unless you are willing to spend most of your time coding or to pay someone to do that for you.)
Even more importantly the PageFly support was excellent! I needed help to fix the display of my store menu: although it was a weekend and I was using the free version of the app, their team was able to solve the issue in a whiff (even if the problem was on the Shopify "side" and not in their app!)

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much, Graziella for your generous review and your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. We work 24/7 on live chat to assist whatever issue big or small you have!
Thank you and have a great day!

Felipe - PageFly Team

Geek Slick

Good app, before using it, i was coding every store i owned to get that BRAND look we need and it not only took time, but Liquid also was its limitations. Pagefly lets me launch new products in a few hours and worry about whats really important, MARKETING. Great product and awsome customer service.

Hi Cristobal,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

HornFuel

It's a great app. It helps me build out great webpages. It's sleek and clean and am happy with how they have it all laid out.

March 2, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so happy that you found PageFly was your choice to build your webpages.
Through your review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Casepy.cz

PAGEFLY support is the best! IT REALLY IS. They have a 24 hours chat support and all of the representatives are very very helpful. Pagefly help me to make my eshop very good. Thank you Pagefly and Pagefly support!

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Caribbean Inspired Treasures

Jerry did a wonderful job of walking me through how to fix the width on my website and when I was stuck and couldn't fix it myself, he jumped on and made it right!! Thank you Jerry for your impeccable customer service :)

Hi Christy,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Real Hero Studios

PageFly is great! It brings the customizability to Shopify that you crave after seeing the limited ability of Shopify's page editing abilities. Plus, customer service is amazing! They offer really great 24/7 support. The only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little finnicky, but once you get used to it it's a great tool that will help you increase the success of your store.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users in the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. Our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Pet Fur

PAGEFLY support is the best! They have a 24 hours chat support and all of the representatives are very helpful and accomodating! The app itself is very easy to use and PLUS factor are the people behind the app who are always available and willing to help out!

March 2, 2021

We are so happy when reading your feedback on the App Store because it really means the whole world to us.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.
Our team is also trying so hard to improve PageFly to bring you a useful tool and give you more satisfaction.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.