PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

BebeRoad Baby

During my website building, I used this app and it make the process much easier and it was very easy to use. Tu has been super helpful to fix all my questions and problem! The team service was friendly, patience and fast reply. Problem solve and Highly recommended!!!

Flipcrêpes

I've been using this app for a while; They constantly work and improve this app! CS is great, very helpful and always available. highly recommended app.

Refresh.shop

its good
use it for our website.

comes with templates and very easy to use the templates.

would recommend

sometimes it can be a bit confusing with small stuff

Skyling Jewlery

So far the customer service has been great. Toquir helped me super fast and explained how he did it. It's worth it just for that kind of service!

MysteryAnime

Support team is amazing, extremely helpful and quick. The 10$ plan is extremely worth it, it allows you to almost edit every aspect and little detail of your site. Would highly recommend for any shopify users, definitely a must have. :) Don't waste your time editing pages with shopify when you can use this~

dadeca

ottima assistenza clienti, sempre presente h24. inoltre l'app è ben strutturata e facile da usare. 5 stelle

nanoaim

PageFly has Redfield the customer service term. This is my second store with those guys. I know almost evrey1 of them - they are available 24/7. They will assist you will all your need without giving you the feeling of an annoying customer. Don't waste your time trying other page building apps.

Follea by Daniel Alain

I am using this appt to build out my ecommerce site. Touquir has been super helpful and responsive. Their support team service is the best by far! and the app has constantly an update fixes to better function and be more user friendly. Strongly recommended.

Radiantskin Mask

SAMI helped me fix technical issues
Excellent communication
Enthusiastic
Amazing service
Quick turn over

AMAZING app aswell very easy to build website
lots of tutorials on youtube

Abd Jam

Fieldwork Co.

Sooo happy, and impressed with this team.
I had a small bug with my shopping cart. I reaching out, and they totally fixed it. And gave me amazing service!

also, building a landing page is easy. I am really loving this app and would highly recommend it