PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Canada Online Tutoring

We have been using Pagefly for months now and we are quite satisfied with the app. The app has many useful features with great technical support. Shagar helps solve some of the issues within minutes. Highly recommended!

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to help you fix your issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any issues, we are available 24/7.

Thanks,
Shagar - PageFly Team

Artdesires Community

I've been using Pagefly for a while now and I'm satisfied of their app, plus the Customer service chat is useful and reactive. Thanks to Randy I solved my problem quickly! :)

October 26, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review.

Thank you so much that you took the time to share with us your experience with PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you to solve the issues and get your satisfaction. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

illustraties & muurschilderingen | Lifebetweenplants

I used this to built pages which are hopelesly hard to customize in the standard Shopify themes. Frustration went sky high- but thank god I found PageFly. The word says it all... Instead of frustration- I was now high in the sky filled with dopamine while building fly pages... Just a click and a clack and WHAM; built the page exactly as I wanted it to look. Had a little problem on the road- but customer support fixed this within 2 hours, even while I am on the free plan. Very promising- in the very near future I will become a paying custommer of this service ;) Good luck to all of you with this amazing app!

October 23, 2020

Thanks again for your awesome review! It was truly a pleasure to assist you, and it makes me so happy to see I was able to help you. Please let us know if you ever need any further help. Hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

All Out Chic

Amazing Customer Service! Paula from PageFly was extremely helpful -- she was very knowledgeable and helped me troubleshoot a few things so quickly!

basicshop.fr

Great support services & tools, nice freemium access, very useful tool for landing pages, plenty of option !

Hi Allyson,
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Kalaia Wear

Very good customer service. I was answered very fast and was able to resolve my issue as well. Strongly recommend .

October 23, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Isaline! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Trendy Potato

Such an impressive team to work with & a simply flawless tool! Aldwin & his team are always there to help and the tool is damn easy to play around with. Saved a lot of my money getting this app onboard.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rohit.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Print Workshop

I downloaded PageFly just to see its functionality and play around, the support team is top notch, instant replies and fixed any issues I had. I have only used the app for a short time but very impressed with the support chat feature.

Hi Nicha,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Twentypm

REALLY USEFUL APP! REALLY EASY TO USE IT AND THERE SERVICE IS ONE OF THE BEST. THEIR TEAM REALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT AND IT IS FREE ! SO WHY NOT

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thoughts about our apps. We really appreciate it!

June | PageFly Team

lizzetstore

The app it's great, it can do everything you want, it's a bit tricky to use sometimes but the customer support can help you very fast with everything. They really take their time with you!

October 23, 2020

Thank you a lot for your generous words and thanks for being super patient and understanding. Customers like you really help us improve ourselves!

Phuc Nguyen | PageFly Team