PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

House of Living

Have used this to extend productpages, create landingpages and general use pages. The app is quite extensive with lots of prebuilt components, but its easy to add custom css or custom code to adjust theese further. The live chat support is always available with super-fast response times. Would use again 10/10 ... wait, im already using this again, nvm.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much, Eirik! I am really happy to learn that you find our app and support really good!

Please feel free to let us know if you need our support and assistance,
Have a great day!

Cristian - PageFly Team

InstagamingShop

best app, and best service! the staff was really very helpful in helping me! I recommend this application to everyone, it's the top!

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that I was able to help you with your Home page. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Decluttered Wardrobe

Great page builder with a lot of functionality. And if there is anything that isn't working as expected or you need something customized a bit the support is very quick and helpful to sort it out.

Hi Tomas,

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

Apas.cl

Muy buena atención, al principio confunde usarla pero luego q aprendes se ya todo bien, la recomiendo

Hi,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Mebocare - WristWidget

Incredibly fast response and solved my problem right away! I wanted a change in the basic layout and it was solved for me immediately.

Hi Annette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need any help, We are here for you 24/7

Emad - PageFly Team

Clisopro

I used this app to make high converting product pages and I have to say the customer support is very good. Probably one of the best support teams I have come across on a Shopify app.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Miss Valkyrie

I needed a quick and easy way to create a landing page and PageFly is perfect for that.
It's very easy to use, and the support team ( I talked to Angel and Hamza) is fantastic.

Greetings

Thank you so much for your words. We are happy to learn you find our app great and even more to know you think that about our support.
It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

All the love!
Angel - PageFly Team

OneBy Coffee

I've been using the free version of PageFly and have had great success in building exactly what I need. I will say though... their customer service is far better than even their software. It is A+! I've used GemPages extensively as another page builder, but I do prefer PageFly. It took about 10 minutes to get used to a different interface, but I think it is overall a better platform! Thanks PageFly!

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. Hope you have a good experience. We hold your opinion in high regard. Rest assured, we always strive to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

SUPRSTR

Fantastic application, allows me to build professional landing pages in a matter of few minutes. I would like to thank Felipe, Meghan, Randy, Zita and the entire PageFly team for helping me in every step. The customer support team is absolute legend!

September 6, 2021

Thank you for choosing PageFly. Rest assured, we strive to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations. We always give our best for you to have a good experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us when in trouble.

Felipe - PageFly Team

TrendsLik

I really like the app, so many templates to choose from, easy to use, and basically you can customize anything you want. plus the support is very helpful.

September 6, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time to write a 5-Star review for us.

I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team