PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Head2ToeEssentials

I was having a conflict with the app and shopify and not only did Touqir (the best PageFly support member ever) get back to me in minutes he also solved the problem in minutes !! PageFly is lucky to have him ! Thanks again Touqir !

Hi Malia,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

2021 Punahou Alumni Week

We've used this app on several stores and it has been great. It affords a lot of flexibility in page-building for those who are html/css savvy and those who may not be, offers prebuilt widgets for drag-and-drop and their customer service and support has really helped us out in a pinch. Great app!

Hi Staci,

Thank you so much that you have left us this fabulous feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Moon Led

Perfect help, easy to create a proffesional site. The support is good and fast. Love this app!!!!!!!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad that you enjoy PageFly. We hope we can continue working together and helping you achieve your goals. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Gabriel - PageFly Team

Gifts2Sale

My rating for this app: Great support, very great app. They managed to find good solution for my page design.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome reviews, we are very happy to hear that you are loving our app & support, please reach us anytime for any query or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Horae

This app is very easy to use, I received fantastic support when I needed some help and my final outcome is really great.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We are so happy to receive it.
Please do reach us anytime for any query or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Xpert Sun

PageFly is a very easy to use platform to build your website, this is my 2nd time using it for different brands. Also great customer service that solves any problems in no time.

April 8, 2021

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Ken - PageFly Team

1202 Body Jewelry

Great app. It is easy to use with a lot of video tutorials. The support live chat is always helpful and kind. Highly recommended.

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback on the App Store.
We are happy that you're satisfied with what we assisted. And we are also glad because you found our video tutorial helpful.

Please let us know if you need any help.
Cookie - PageFly Team

LEIVIP

Great app, it allowed me to give my site my favorite design and the support is always helpful and kind!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will keep improving ourselves to be a better assistant to you every day. Feel free to contact us if you need any further help!

Maru | PageFly team

Clen

We use pagefly for an "about" page and find the customer service always very useful and prompt. Paula has helped a number of times. Very happy overall

April 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback! This is very important for our community. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Paula - PageFly Team

WantYellow.de

PageFly ist ein großartiger Pagebuilder. Er ist supereinfach zu bedienen und der Kunden Support ist supernett und sehr hilfsbereit. Ich kann PageFly wirklich nur weiterempfehlen.

April 8, 2021

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, mit der Community von Shopify zu teilen. Was Sie von uns halten, ist sehr wichtig und wir arbeiten jeden Tag daran, Sie zu verbessern und Ihnen den besten Service zu bieten.

Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, können Sie Nachrichten im Live-Chat ablegen