PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Workout Meals

I use this app to help me build landing when we run specific promotions and offers for our customers. It's super easy to use. And the support I received when I didn't know how to do something was great. Highly recommend.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.
Emad - PageFly Team

Music Box Stationery

Encountered some complicated issues when using customization/options features of a third party app. Very happy with the ultimate results received and the support by PageFly once the issues were sorted out. I can recommend PageFly without reservation.

June 29, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, we're happy to able to fix all of your issues. We appreciate your patients during our debugging. Please feel free to reach us for any queries you will have.

Shagar- PageFly Support

Trece Cielos

I used this app to customize as I need my e-commerce and I´m so satisfied to have done. Everytime I have some doubts I just ask to help service and they resolve my issues faster and easier! We can also create a beautiful and converter site in our store!

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

La Suite Perfumeria

Excelente aplicación para personalizar todo lo que quieras. Recibes asistencia en caso de requerirla casi al instante con solución del problema. la VERDAD LA RECOMIENDO.

No soy muy experto en el tema pero poco a poco con herramientas como esta estoy dejando mi pagina muy pro pro.

Estoy disfrutando como un niño

June 29, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SHOWFIELDS

Great app and really great support from their customer service. They were able to help resolve an issue and now it works perfectly!

June 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly and for your kind words. Feel free to get back to us any time. Our team works 24/7 for our valuable customers like you.

Max - PageFly Team

T3emporio

Great app, it allowed to build the page as I wanted

Also the support team is awesome, they really care with you and they work quickly on your issues.

Recommended

June 29, 2020

Thanks for your loving words, it encourages us to improve our service & support continuously... Feel free to reach us for any queries.

Touqir - PageFly Support

shopeConnect

Great app, easy to use. We were able to create an impressive landing page within a day. Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Meerendal Wine Estate

Great app, great support. Currently on the free plan, and looking forward to creating more pages with it as required.

June 29, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Giustacchini

Very good app, a lot of functions and variables. Very good support too, also with chat.
A must have for Shopify, it should be included.

June 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

EcoBabyMom

Extremely powerful and easy to use page builder. Definitely recommend it if you are looking to build beautiful custom pages :)

Hi there,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.