PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Gatwick Games

LOVE This app! Tried other page builders and this one is my favorite! Takes a minute to understand the logic, but once you do it's really easy. Very versatile, and if you run into any issues support is amazing! Lives up to the hype!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Have a wonderful day!

Max - PageFly Team

BrushX™

Nice app, great CS - very responsive and helpful with questions. I strongly recommend +++++++++++++++

February 23, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

T.CAY

I have used this app now for 4 months and I love the features and customer service as they are both excellent!! I know the prices are expensive but they are worth it, just be smart when doing your product lists

February 22, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

IntraScent

Hailey was absolutely amazing!!! I have never received such great service from an online help chat or possibly anywhere. She troubleshooted my issues(there were more than 3) and worked with me and a developer on the spot and was able to make the changes I requested immediately. This is absolutely amazing customer service and she even sent videos of how the changes were made so I could reference and learn for next time. My expectations for customer service are high and Hailey went above and beyond and far exceeded the highest level of customer service. I am so impressed. PageFly just earned my business for life. Thank You!

Hi Joe,

Once again, thank you so much for the loving words you share. It's my pleasure to help you. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any trouble. We've got your back ;)

Hailey - PageFly team

SAGA

Quality customer service, good tool to use. I would reccomend it to anyone looking for a page builder with free usage.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vystrom

This app is amazing to build beautiful landing pages ! Great support from the customer service team!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Electric Bubblegum

All the support I have received from PageFly has been stupendous! Angel helped with the Product Review App today and went out of his way to explain how to use it on our product page and even sent a video to make sure we completely understood.

February 22, 2021

Thank you Mariah We’re so glad that you are having a good experience with PageFly. We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Angel | PageFly Team

TechWay Electronics

We used PageFly to create a home page, product pages, blog posts etc. The help from the support team is incredible - no matter how big or small your issue is, they are on it within seconds!

February 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you and it makes me so happy to know that I was able to help you.
I wish you all the best with your store!

Lucian | PageFly team

Inluma

I've been using PageFly for a while and in term of price/services is the best. Very cheap compared with the other one, easy to use, amazing customer support and you are able to downgrade your plan to the free one any time without losing your works. It does have several integrations with third-parties and you are fully in control of your layout. I believe that this is a good option if you want to spend a lot of money on templates and you want your own layout.
It doesn't require any coding skills but if you are able to code, you can do so much here.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Maria! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Amour Angg

I contacted PageFly support regarding a problem I was experiencing with my password page and I was assigned a representative, Angel. After, explaining my problem to Angel, he was able to resolve the problem within minutes! Overall, I would totally recommend this app! Great and fast customer support.

February 22, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us, these words motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better product.

Angel | PageFly team