PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

The Seahunter

It is pretty easy to use apart from editing between devices. That could be improved. Other than that its great for building without a template.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Baby&Peas LTD

We spend a lot of money on developers to customize our website, and finally we found this APP. It gives you the full customization functions and their help team is the best. They reply very fast and solve my problem right away. Thank you Emad and Touqir!

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that I was able to help you in moving your default section where want.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

4 Gauge

Excellent customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful. I would definitely recommend.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

SneakerShielders

I use this app on all of my stores, It helps me design what I want and custom landing pages. The support from the live chat is amazing, they help you solve any issues you are encountering. Thanks a lot. Will keep using this app forever

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing and using PageFly. This means a lot to us to have amazing feedback from you.

We will improve PageFly better to serve you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

BeautyPro

I really enjoy using this builder for custom pages on my shopify store. It gives me great flexibility when it comes to layout and I can tailor all of my pages to suit a specific need. Whenever I have any problems, the support team are always really helpful and quick to fix the issues.

September 19, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice and we are so happy that our team could be able to support you.

I know that there are some issues while you are using PageFly, we noted all and we will improve PageFly better for you.

Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Remedial Store

Honestly the customer support alone should make PageFly the best page builder. Setting my new ecom store couldn't be easier as i had help from Touqir who went above and beyond to help me with any issues i had. Amazing app and great people behind it. Highly recommended!!

Hi Govin,

I am truly thankful for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. I feel really happy when I see a happy customer like you. I believe PageFly and PageFly support will never let you down.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Televacances

This app is really great, and the customer service is Amazing. Thanks Jerry, and all the other staff that helped me :)

September 9, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Notes Coffee Webshop

We've been using PageFly for a few years now and have been very impressed with how the platform works with Shopify. The customer service and general queries are met and answered in a timely manner so far. Any coding questions are answered with example videos to follow along with. Thank you.

September 8, 2021

Hello Notes Coffee Webshop,

On behalf of PageFly, we would like to thank you for your lovely review. You made our day

We will try our best day by day actually.

If you have any other questions just drop us a message, we are available 24/7 and are always willing to help

Hope you have a great experience with PageFly!

Lana | PageFly Team

Sock Cartel

I love this app and this team. Ive been able to achieve everything I had visioned for my website and then some. I particularly like how well it integrates with other apps and the staff are extremely helpful and efficient - they will answer all of your annoying questions. Thank you guys!

September 8, 2021

Hi Ryan,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

We look forward to assisting you again in the future!
Emad - PageFly Team

Andatech Pty Ltd

This website builder has more features and the subscription plan charges by number of pages. Prompt support even for free plan. Easy to use with css customisation!

September 7, 2021

Dear our value customer,

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your wonderful review.
It's so great to know you found the PageFly page builder helpful for you. On the long road with our precious customers, we will be developing more features to make PageFly useful and powerful for you.

Along with this, our support is always here for you when you need.
Have a nice day!