PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Chargetie.com

the app is really powerful you can do a lot with it. I am really satisfied with the support as well.

Hi,
Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team

CAPICLEAN

UPDATE: The support is very responsive. All of my requests were properly addressed in under 15 min. Thank you guys.

This is the most comprehensive page builder I've tried. You have everything here. I know zero of coding but my site is looking like there was a team of developers working over it. Recommend.

Hi, ANDREI.
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Patriots Shield

Been using this app for only one day and already do not see how i can be without it. The ability to customize for individual screen sizes make the price of admission absolutely a bargain. Well done.

May 18, 2020

Hi, Darrell.
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Salem- PageFly Support Team

Zamir.ro

I used PageFly for a landing page, now I am thinking about using it for my homepage and product pages as well. It works like charm. I love it. Once you learn how to use it. It's so productive. Their support was also outstanding, I highly recommend them.

Hi Bene,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. That's great to hear that you would use PageFly for further works. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Alex from PageFly team

Panoptyc

Really good customer support if you struggle with it. It can be complex but you can so a lot especially once you get up to speed

May 18, 2020

Hi Mac,
I hope you're doing well today. Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,

Randy - PageFly Team

Lovinflame

Very helpful, patient customer support team. They are willing to take the time to help you with any issues. They don't just send you a generic Help page or link. They will walk you through the process, hold your hand, and do what it takes to make sure your problem is solved. Additionally, their Page Builder is quite user-friendly, intuitive, and offers a lot of features of what you'd need to build a great, optimized, and modern ecommerce website.

May 15, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Cookie - PageFly Support Team

Hoksly

I am brand new to Shopify and was looking to customize a products page to my liking. I tried another app first and it was extremely confusing and seemed to have a few bugs. I tried Pagefly and it was way more user friendly. The images for the drag and drop make things way less confusing and user friendly. I did get stuck syncing my page to Shopify and tried the live assistance. I was helped out by Randy in support and he was extremely helpful. He fixed the syncing issue and gave me resources that would assist me with potential future issues. Additionally, he helped me with another customization concept i was trying to achieve and gave me more direction. Great support, very easy to use app. Very lucky these guys have this app and support team! Thanks guys!

Matt

Hi Matt,
That was really awesome, Matthew! Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Support Team

At Glam

The have literally the best customer service. They are super fast to fix any issues which is perfect. I also love that you get a free page to play with before you have to pick a paid plan.

Emad - PageFly Support Team

Light Trap Co.

Can create very nice pages with this app, I use it for my product page of my one product store and the password page.
I had an issue once that my edit page wasn't loading so I sent my problem on the chat. Literally within a minute got a reply and problem was fixed within the next two minutes. Am very happy with this app AND the service they give! 5 stars :)

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - Page Support Team

Spine Flexer

I really loved the support team, took care of me and helped me solve my problem when I had to optimize for mobile. absolutely ON POINT!

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Touqir - PageFly Support Team