PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

arteque

I used this app to design several pages! Its a great tool to add designs that are not bound to themes. Its easy to use and offers many different features, if you do manage to run into some problems the customer service is super helpful and responsive! Would definitely recommend it!

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Superhero Mamas

Easy to use and the customer service team is phenomenal. In a day where it is extremely difficult to get any kind of response from online service organizations, I am able to quickly chat with professionals who can ALWAYS solve my challenges.

November 20, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Salad Code

It is a very intuitive and easy to use app. But without a doubt the best of all is the support. They are super fast answering all your questions and of course solving them! Great!

November 20, 2020

I'm glad that you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Leeeway

The app gives you a lot of freedom in creating something you want. if you are looking to be able to change the theme like you want go with pagefly. anything you can not figure out by yourself is either solved through there tutorials or there amazing customer service.

November 20, 2020

We appreciate taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us,
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

MASIVO Store

Very flexible app, very good for building nice pages for various device forms. The only issue I have is that sometimes, when I click on an element in the left column, it closes and I have to open it again.

November 20, 2020

We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Petrol Head Art

With some above and beyond support from Felipe managed to sort out a problem making me feel like this is a great App with great support - Thankyou!

November 19, 2020

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Felipe | PageFly Team

ULT Esports

PageFly's support hand down is by far superior. Endless amounts of time they have came in clutch helping with small coding problems or issues with theme integrations. This has saved our team hours of work! Highly recommend them for your Shopify theme and page editing!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Sophilab

Love it! Finally I can design the store I want without stressing out with themes and other limitations.

Hi Simone,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I really appreciate the time which you spent writing these lines. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Odell Design Studio

When you're short staffed and in a hurry, it was so comforting to know that I could get support via chat very quickly to solve the issues that I had. Paula was amazing!

November 19, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Globe Hope

The most convenient app I've used in Shopify. They have fast and amazing customer service, always giving 100% when I need help or customization.
The app doesn't affect significantly page loading time.
Definitely worth the money so far.

Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I really appreciate your time which you spent writing these lines, It was very nice of you.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team