PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Techscess

Absolutely amazing app.The best thing about it is the customer service , whenever we would have an issue they would dig into it even if it takes days and they would always find a fix!

REZILIENZA

the costumer service is epic. Shagar helped me with patience and he stayed with me during all the process to solve my problem. Step by step we have solved that problem!

NookandFork

Great App to design your pages and everything and the Customer Support was really helpful and help me alot in solving some issues. I highly recommend this app

Officially Bellatouré

i would like to thank the customer help as they helped me solve a problem i was having with my homepage. shout out to shagar and touqir for taking out the time and helping me with my problem

The Big Idea

Otimo aplciativo, suporte excelente super atenciosos e sempre resolvem rapido os problemas, recomendo!

KIND BEAUTY | Vegan + Cruelty-Free Beauty Marketplace

really great customer service team! responded to my question quickly and they were really helpful!!

Perfeito Amor Store

Amei este aplicativo. funcionou perfeitamente e o suporte foi incrível! Precisava de mais alguns dias para terminar minhas páginas e prontamente ele me ajudaram muito obrigada pela atenção e disposição em me ajudar!

life4sword

the custommer support is excellent.they are being so patient with the text and so many things that i believe i'm too slow to catch up.

Proyector Mini™

La idea es muy buena, las funciones y lo que te permite editar están muy bien, solo le falta arreglar un par de errores.

LumiMe® Lampen

Used this app for multiple webshops, it works amazing and has all the features I need! The support is the best I have ever seen. They are always there to help and fix any issue in no-time. Will definitely keep on using this on future shops. Great work guys!