PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Sophilab

Love it! Finally I can design the store I want without stressing out with themes and other limitations.

Hi Simone,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I really appreciate the time which you spent writing these lines. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Odell Design Studio

When you're short staffed and in a hurry, it was so comforting to know that I could get support via chat very quickly to solve the issues that I had. Paula was amazing!

November 19, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Globe Hope

The most convenient app I've used in Shopify. They have fast and amazing customer service, always giving 100% when I need help or customization.
The app doesn't affect significantly page loading time.
Definitely worth the money so far.

Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I really appreciate your time which you spent writing these lines, It was very nice of you.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

WORLD OF WOOD

I used this app to made a Landing Page, and it looks very nice! Good and fast customer support too!

November 20, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building pages.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Karys Layne Candles

This app is a little confusing to use - only because there are so many options. But Support is AMAZING!! The online chat is instant and they sent screenshots and videos walking me through the process. It is definitely worth it - and my Landing Page is beautiful!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Boutique Thomas Marine

Great app and great service they are quick to reply and helpful ! I recommend this app to everyone !

Hi Maxime,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please reach out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Surethik-CAN

Great! It's amazing, everything has a solution and there's always a way to fix and customize anything and everything. You can build anything with this! it's amazing. Also, customer service is insanely good. For any little thing I was confused about, they gave me personalized help, specific instructions, even code. 10/10 would recommend!

November 18, 2020

I'm so glad to see we were able to help you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind words.
We'll keep working to improve our product, and will be more than glad to help you again if you ever need any assistance.
Wish you all the best with your store, and hope you keep enjoying the app :)

Angel | PageFly Team

SolasLight com

hello Pagefly. I was able to incorporate more plugins and better page templates. I love this builder and their customer service is stellar.

November 19, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Teeraphy

Very nice app easy to use page speed score is already increased and support team is very helpful. recommended

November 19, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Altan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

One Origin GmbH

super easy & great customer support! I took one day to understand the options and everything around + nice youtube explanation videos :)

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for a detailed review of the experiment with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better.
Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you need help.

Cookie - PageFly | Team