PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

G3 Store [EUR]

There is endless amounts of customizations available and lots of help docs and tutorials. Plus, when I couldn't figure out how to optimize a specific section for mobile, their Customer Service was super quick, helpful, and got the section optimized for me.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Magna Store Co

Una app muy fiable, con diseños profesionales y con una atención al cliente buenísima y en castellano. La recomiendo gratamente. me ayudaron cuando me quede atascada y los clientes compran mucho mas que sin ella.

April 2, 2021

Muchas gracias por tu generosa reseña
nos hace muy feliz tenerte como cliente y saber que estas a gusto con nuestra app. Si tienes cualquierr problema no dudes en avisarnos que aquí estaremos 24/7 para ayudarte.

Felipe - Equipo de PageFly

VESIICA

Great customer Services by Felipe. Look forward to continuing customizing our website with Pagefly Landing Page Builder.

April 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for giving us a review on the App Store. We are so happy that we could help you to solve the issues. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Peinture Algo

Great page builder and A+ Support ! It's easy to build any page from templates. The update is pretty cool as well.

April 2, 2021

I hope you are enjoying your day over there!

We are all deeply grateful for your words. It’s our duly honor to be a helpful assistant to you on your experience with PageFly. We are still learning to improve ourselves and our dear customer’s compliment is a great source of inspiration for us.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and stay with us!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

FILA

Awesome app! Despite zero experience, I was able to build a page like a pro. Secondly, support team is always available and quick to respond to your queries. Moreover, the support chat function is just like any messenger. Easy to use and communicate. Would any time recommend this app.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Please do reach us anytime for any issues or queries.

Shagar - PageFly support team

Olivares Creative Evolution

Super fast chat support! I sent them screenshots and they guided me step by step in solving the problem.

April 2, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Honey Dazed

I purchased this app after having worked with a few developers and not getting the results I wanted. This is a fantastic app with a very intuitive user interface. Also, they excel at customer service. 5 stars.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Felipe - PageFly Support Team

Paxsile Foods

I got excellent support from Pagefly and I'll recommend to anyone wanting t build beautiful pages on Shopify.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. We will try our best to make PageFly better every day for you. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Willow's Spoon

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to Hailey from the support team at Pagefly. A couple days ago I was having issues with my homepage and she was not only really patient but also had her dev team help out with a seperate issue (that was not pagefly related) in addition to the homepage issue. Both of which they fixed in less than an hour, saving me a lot of panic and stress. Talk about going above and beyond! Thank you so much Hailey and team!

Hi Daphne,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us feedback. For me personally, it's a huge encouragement and a great honor when my name is mentioned by you.

Please reach out anytime with our chat support for any query or concerns, we are available 24/7 to help you <3

Hailey - PageFly team.

Hurston

This app has helped me quickly build a beautiful website on Shopify. Their page design is superior to the Shopify templates. I have also been really impressed by their customer service, their response time is amazing and they quickly answer questions which has been extraordinarily helpful as a non-coder.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team